Series 7 Info | Apr 25 livestreams

SERIES 7 EVOLVING WORLD: CINCO DE MAYO

Forza Horizon 5 Series 7 invites you to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, an annual celebration of Mexico’s culture, cuisine and heritage. Guanajuato is ready for the festivities with new, colorful decorations adorning the city. Players can also celebrate by unlocking new clothing items inspired by Mexico’s murals and the region of Puebla. Meanwhile, the Horizon Tour evolves with new championships and Ferrari takes over the Festival Playlist.

SEASONS

Seasons change each Thursday at 7:30am Pacific time (UTC-7).

Season Dates
Summer April 28 - May 5
Autumn May 5 - 12
Winter May 12 - 19
Spring May 19 - 26

PREVIEW LIVESTREAMS

Tune in to the Forza Twitch channel on Monday starting at 9am Pacific (UTC-7) for livestream previews of Series 7 content:

Forza Monthly Monday, April 25, 2022 4:00 PM
Let’s ¡GO! Monday, April 25, 2022 5:00 PM

NEW CARS

Festival Playlist
• 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso - Summer reward
• 2014 Ferrari California T - Autumn Reward
• 1992 Ferrari 512 TR - Winter reward
• 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale - Series reward
• 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo - Spring reward

Car Pass
• Apr. 28 - 2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
• May 5 - 2014 Forsberg Racing Nissan ‘SafariZ’ 370Z Safari Rally Tribute
• May 12 - 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
• May 19 - 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8

NEW CLOTHING

Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with new clothing items for your Forza Horizon 5 character, including many inspired by the murals found throughout Mexico. Available throughout Series 7 and accessible via the Customize Character menu, here’s a rundown of the newest wardrobe additions:

Mexican Racesuit Peach Raúl Urias Sundress Horizon Race Gloves
Farid Rueda Lion Race Suit Farid Rueda Bear Sundress Farid Rueda Lion Race Gloves
Puebla Mexican Suit Farid Rueda Lion Sundress Farid Rueda Lion Classic Shades
White Modern Puebla Dress Bird Pattern Sundress Doodle Classic Shades
Black Modern Puebla Dress Yellow Spaik Sundress Farid Rueda Lion Motorcross Helmet
Doodle Summer Skirt Star 27 Sundress Sombrero

NEW CAR HORNS

These car horns are locked as seasonal rewards:

• Falling
  • Bass Drop
  • Nature

NEW FEATURES

HORIZON TOUR CHANGES
Over 200 new Horizon Tour championships become available in Series 7, including S2 class racing allowing players to finally unlock its associated, yet highly coveted “Power Trip” Accolade! Horizon Tour invites players to cooperate and embark on an adventure spanning numerous team races. To join in the fun, simply visit the Horizon Tour meeting zone at the Horizon Festival and begin matchmaking.

CONTENT UPDATE RELEASE NOTES

The Series 7 content update is expected be available after 10am Pacific (UTC-7) on Tuesday, April 26. Read the full of changes and fixes in the Release Notes at Forza Support.

Notable Changes:

• Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events
  • Added specific Drivatar names to Horizon Tour and The Trial
  • Added Series 6 collectables to EventLab props
  • Added new conditions “get torque scalar” to EventLab rules of play
  • Added new low and medium strength Bounce Pads to EventLab props
  • Morris Minor model year
  • Added Screen Reader functionality to more screens

OFFFICIAL IMAGES

See our short video tour of the festive world decorations in Series 7.

6 Likes

Will there be a Tesla in the Series 7 update?

I hope you apes finally added an S2 event in tour, 6 months in and its getting a bit ridiculous with these omissions and bugs.

Tune in to Forza Monthly now:

Twitch

YouTube:

They confirmed that in the last stream.

Tune in now!

Twitch

Car Pass Contents:
2008 Dodge Magnum SRT-8
2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
2014 Forsberg Racing Nissan “Safari Z” 370Z Safari Rally Style
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro

Excellent.
The inclusion of variant models like the 370Z is similar to past CAR PASS content, but still a great lineup.
I’m especially glad that the Magnum and SVT Lightning were not included in the playlist. I prefer to own multiple copies of my favorite models. And I have enough space in my garage for them.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fanatec - Game freezing [Known Issue]

We now have 2 Toyota trucks in Car Pass :roll_eyes:

Bit of both sides for me with the new additions.

SF90 + F8 good as I haven’t driven them in Forza before but the other 3 aren’t new to the series or that incredible enough to be excited about them returning.

The 512 was always 1 of the cheapest Ferrari’s in previous games, the California T is just well…a California that will have slightly better stats stock than a standard one and that particular 250 was a barn find back in FH2.

3 Likes

Why did I spend money in carpass… Jesus
Just waiting for the glorious DLC

Another month without playing… None improve on sounds and draw distance on Series X. Just getting the SF90 and F8

In the Playlist the Winter Horizon Open will be very hard.

“Win any Horizon Open Racing Event in a Ford”.

Oh dear!

GT’05 for S1 Road/Street + F100 in B Dirt are very strong.

After the live presentation of series 7 today and after all the playlist presented, can we conclude that it is good or bad?

In my opinion, there are some good improvements, hopefully for the good of the consumers of the game, among them the horizon tour, corrected praise and others.

But speaking of the cars… with all due respect to the game developers, I don’t think it’s such an achievement to bring some of these cars. Some of these Ferraris are expected from Horizon 4, like what was previously the case with the 2020 Toyota Supra.
The developers celebrate a great achievement, but they are cars that were already expected, nothing impressive, not to mention the cars in the car pass.

Now, in the playlist… they started from series 6 to repeat awards from past series, like the Lambo SVJ, now with the MG that they recently added, I think, that they could easily add in those places of " cars repeated soon" some of the cars that we need from past deliveries. Let’s face it, for example… how long has it been since we’ve seen a Rolls Royce in the game? These places where they bring repeated rewards so soon after their release in the past playlist, can be replaced by 1 or 2 cars from past deliveries. how about all the cars from Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Lancia, etc; have not been added? This is my personal opinion, but what can we expect for series 10, 11 or 12? Will they already be like the series that are now in Horizon 4? just by giving prizes from previous series.

If you ask me, as someone who plays offline only, they’ve repeated the wrong awards for almost the entire month. Only one car that was previously available to online players only, the Mach 1, is available next month. There are still five more that have only been seen once and available to online players only. Instead, we get a bunch of vehicles you can win in wheelspins and exclusive cars from other series that were attainable by all players when first released.

In other words, I want to complete my car collection, Playground. Next series better include the Trident, the Celica the Land Cruiser, the Carlton, and the 8CTF.

Series 8 will give us german cars and is called german automotives excellence
but wait… on the comming soon picture the british Audi RS4 Avant is shown…
I would prefer the german one but anyway at least a new audi

Still no event lab drift race design, still no DLC info, cheaters still control the leaderboards, game is dead and boring and all this is is more of the same drab content we have had for 6 months now.

God Bless

My hope is they delay the dlc for bug fixes. If so Im totaly fine with it.