Forza Horizon 5 Series 7 invites you to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, an annual celebration of Mexico’s culture, cuisine and heritage. Guanajuato is ready for the festivities with new, colorful decorations adorning the city. Players can also celebrate by unlocking new clothing items inspired by Mexico’s murals and the region of Puebla. Meanwhile, the Horizon Tour evolves with new championships and Ferrari takes over the Festival Playlist.
Seasons change each Thursday at 7:30am Pacific time (UTC-7).
|Summer||April 28 - May 5|
|Autumn||May 5 - 12|
|Winter||May 12 - 19|
|Spring||May 19 - 26|
Tune in to the Forza Twitch channel on Monday starting at 9am Pacific (UTC-7) for livestream previews of Series 7 content:
|Forza Monthly||Monday, April 25, 2022 4:00 PM|
|Let’s ¡GO!||Monday, April 25, 2022 5:00 PM|
• 1962 Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta Lusso - Summer reward
• 2014 Ferrari California T - Autumn Reward
• 1992 Ferrari 512 TR - Winter reward
• 2020 Ferrari SF90 Stradale - Series reward
• 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo - Spring reward
• Apr. 28 - 2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
• May 5 - 2014 Forsberg Racing Nissan ‘SafariZ’ 370Z Safari Rally Tribute
• May 12 - 2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
• May 19 - 2008 Dodge Magnum SRT8
Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with new clothing items for your Forza Horizon 5 character, including many inspired by the murals found throughout Mexico. Available throughout Series 7 and accessible via the Customize Character menu, here’s a rundown of the newest wardrobe additions:
|Mexican Racesuit||Peach Raúl Urias Sundress||Horizon Race Gloves|
|Farid Rueda Lion Race Suit||Farid Rueda Bear Sundress||Farid Rueda Lion Race Gloves|
|Puebla Mexican Suit||Farid Rueda Lion Sundress||Farid Rueda Lion Classic Shades|
|White Modern Puebla Dress||Bird Pattern Sundress||Doodle Classic Shades|
|Black Modern Puebla Dress||Yellow Spaik Sundress||Farid Rueda Lion Motorcross Helmet|
|Doodle Summer Skirt||Star 27 Sundress||Sombrero|
These car horns are locked as seasonal rewards:
- Bass Drop
HORIZON TOUR CHANGES
Over 200 new Horizon Tour championships become available in Series 7, including S2 class racing allowing players to finally unlock its associated, yet highly coveted “Power Trip” Accolade! Horizon Tour invites players to cooperate and embark on an adventure spanning numerous team races. To join in the fun, simply visit the Horizon Tour meeting zone at the Horizon Festival and begin matchmaking.
The Series 7 content update is expected be available after 10am Pacific (UTC-7) on Tuesday, April 26. Read the full of changes and fixes in the Release Notes at Forza Support.
- Added over 200 new Horizon Tour events
- Added specific Drivatar names to Horizon Tour and The Trial
- Added Series 6 collectables to EventLab props
- Added new conditions “get torque scalar” to EventLab rules of play
- Added new low and medium strength Bounce Pads to EventLab props
- Morris Minor model year
- Added Screen Reader functionality to more screens
See our short video tour of the festive world decorations in Series 7.