Series 7 Info | Apr 25 livestreams

Series 7! The joke’s keep coming…

1 Like

At least they didn’t lock a new, exclusive car behind it this time. Still, I thought they learned their lesson on on making people win in PvP.

There are some good fords to win the entire championship with, but Open Racing is pretty hard.

So series 7 is suppose to be about Mexican heritage and culture, so the cars they are adding are mostly Ferraris, such a well known Mexican brand they are. :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t really mind the Ferrari’s as there are some nice additions but can we please have a little more variety.

Ferrari’s, pickups - we seem to have had a lot of these recently.

It seems that cars are just being churned out for the sake of it. I get with CP they need to offer 4 cars a month but why not bring some of the FH4 cars in as well. Where is the Mazda Cosmo and the RX-3.

I am hoping they move to a Backstage Pass equivalent so that the car volume slows down a bit and we get the option of picking up cars we missed earlier in the season.

3 Likes

I don’t mind cars coming back from earlier games. The problem though is that they should have been there to begin with, not dripped out in the guise of ‘new content’. I’ve played every FM and FH since the first of each series, and seeing old cars now marked as ‘exclusives’ feels a bit insulting.

That said, I’m happy to see longstanding Ferrari staples return, like the 512 TR. And I’m also really happy to see the updated models, F8 Tributo and SF90 Stradale.

Now just keep doing the same with other manufacturers. We need current models for a lot of other car makers.

Bringing back old stuff is fine as long as you’re using the time to also develop new content. I’m personally hoping for a Lamborghini Sian, but I’m sure others will want the newest muscle cars or BMWs/Audis/Mercs or JDM classics or whatever…

3 Likes

Finally! I found a couple of Horizon Tour events for S2, it’s possible that there are more of them.

3 Likes

They don’t appear to be on an hourly loop anymore unfortunately though, I’ve been waiting very close to an hour and neither of the two have appeared yet.

I really should have realised myself though (200+ new events when there’s only 3 races per tour obviously can’t fit in to an hour) so looks like people could be waiting a very long time or have to be fortunate to be on at the right time to find an S2 tour.

At least it is there now though regardless of how sporadic.

I would guess it’s still a loop, but maybe an 8 hour loop now? 30 per hour, 8 hours would be 240?

Would be great if they would publish a list so we don’t have to go through it ourselves to recreate what they already have.

1 Like

There’s at least 3 in there we know of now, the 2 LSD51ZEN posted and I just did an Anything Goes one with Estadio, Dunas Blancas + Bahia De Plano as the tracks.

S2 Vive La France was on the 4th minute
S2 Extreme Track Toys was on the 40th minute
But when I checked the 4th minute again after 1 hour, there was already another event, something for the A800. So I can’t say for sure when we have S2 yet, you just have to be patient and wait, S2 will definitely appear.

1 Like

@Godz_Nemezis here you go!

I totally agree with this. We keep getting expensive exotic cars added to the game but there are hardly any classic Mopar vehicles in the game and barely any classic Fords or Chevys excluding the Mustang and Corvette respectively. The other GM brands are extemely lacking in vehicle selection too. Where are the Olds, Buick, and Pontiac cars? Classic Cadillacs are not there either.

3 Likes

Errr, Horizon Tour Ferrari A800? Not many choices. Many of their cars are better off on S1 900.

They need to do what they do with custom open racing allow us to choose what class car and what type of race, so we don’t have to sit while the thing loops through all the different races waiting for the one we want.

1 Like

Woo Haa, went to the Tour icon and was prepared to wait as long as needed for an S2 event,

BOOM, first thing that popped up!

Power Trip Unlocked
:muscle:

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me! I waited for 2 hours, it never came up. I started clearing out the playlist tasks, went back and I caught it with 15 seconds left.

Just in time! :ok_hand::ok_hand:

1 Like

Been literally waiting months for this to be fixed… I’m honestly surprised that they finally allowed us to complete.

Never made sense to have every class and event under the sun, cept the S2.

1 Like

Has anyone seen any D class Tours aside from the original Buggies one yet?

Tour is probably the only place we’ll ever be able to do some D class racing with/against other players on a consistent basis so I’m hoping a few of them were added into the mix as well.

Someone on discord has said they have seen 4 D class events (all buggies) out of 367 events. 7 were S2 in that time. 153 A class.