Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through May 23

AUTUMN
Starts May 16, 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 9.

Next change: May 23 at 7:30 Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP
Note that #Forzathon Shop prices have changed.

• 650 FP Car: 1966 Ford #2 GT40 Mk II Le Mans (10,000,000 CR value)
  • 625 FP Car: 2009 Lotus 2-Eleven (existing Exclusive model)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Autumn Beanie
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Autumn Mittens
  • Wheelspins cost reduced this series to 35 FP & 135 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Autumn reward: 2008 Maserati MC12 Corsa Versione (newly added Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn reward: Peugeot 205 2 FE (existing Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: Quartz Regalia (existing Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (existing Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]

Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily

• Own and drive any Classic Sports Car
  • Earn a total of 9 stars from Speed Zones in your Classic Sports Car
  • Win a Road Racing Series event at the Colossus in your Classic Sports Car
  • Earn a total of 250,000 Skill Score in your Classic Sports Car

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Mini Mayhem” | B700 MINI

• Reward: 2012 Mini JCW GP (existing Exclusive model)

Seasonal Playground Games: Bamburgh Castle | S1 1980s vehicles

• Reward: Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Broadway Windmill Danger Sign | 1299.2 feet

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Oakwood Crest Speed Trap | 205.0 mph

PR Stunt: Ashbrook Lane Drift Zone | 97,000 points

Championship: “Grudge Match” | Ambleside Scramble | C600 Mustang vs Camaro

• Reward: 1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302 (existing Exclusive model)

Championship: “Overnight Parts” | Lakehurst Rush Street Scene | S1 Country: Japan

• Reward: 1994 Nissan Fairlady Z (existing Exclusive model)

Championship: “Utes ‘N’ Brutes” | Rail Yard Cross Country Circuit | A800 Vans and Utility

• Reward: Wheelspin

Monthly Events

• Horizon Story: The Car Files
  • Monthly Rivals: Greendale Club Circuit
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

FORTUNE ISLAND

Events

• The Trial Co-Op: The South Island Circuit | S1 Modern Supercars
  • Championship: The Needle Descent | S2 Track Toys
  • Championship: Hilltop Scramble | B700 Retro Rally
  • Championship: Island Tour Cross Country | A800 Extreme Offroad
    PR Stunts
  • Viking Bay Trailblazer Start Gate | 38 seconds
  • Storm Cove Danger Sign | 492.1 feet

[Mod Edit - nope - MM]

Well there goes my string of 100% weeks. I don’t do Drifting

1 Like

Me too. Wasn’t planning on getting 100% anyway, but won’t be getting that PR stunt for sure.

The other events should more than make up for it.

Honestly, this series hasn’t been too bad so far. The 80% completion prizes are all cars that I already have, so no stress if I don’t get them. Not that I’ve had any trouble with that, since the Car Files essentially counts as bonus points, so I had no trouble getting 80% last week, even though I wasn’t trying, and skipped 2 championships. I could have theoretically skipped The Trial last week too, if I’d wanted to.

I officially take back anything bad I said about having the Car Files as part of the series playlist. It actually made the whole thing easier. Other “stories”… well… we’ll cross that bridge if/when we come to it.

Got it 2nd try, admittedly I hit rewind a few times. I’m not a drift person, but it was easy peasy with the Hoonigan Ford Focus Gymkhana 9. This car is easy mode with a non-drift tune. Just use it stock or at least with the stock handling setup. Traction Control off, Manual gears, keep the car in 2nd or 3rd gear and nothing else.

Latothex is a sand bagger. Check out his drift score on that drift zone and get back with us. He’s always complaining about drifting, yet he’s actually pretty good!

2 Likes

Even a blind dog finds a crumb occasionally

3 Likes

I’m the worst at drifting but did this in a few tries and completed the entire playlist again. Just use the formula drift Viper with no assists, stick it in 3rd and practice with your throttle for a bit. I got 115,000 in just a few tries with that car. As Talby has said before, the Morgan 3 wheel also works doing the same thing. Just download a good drift tune for it. The Morgan is good because it’s tiny and stays on the road easier. I’ve been slowly 3 starring drift zones using these cars and I thought it would be impossible for me to 3 star a drift zone at all.

Same here. I was disappointed to see that drifting event there but a think it’s probably a middle finger to the community as there’s been a few people complaining about drifting events recently.

I don’t take it personally. They don’t come up that often. I think the last one was maybe 3 or 4 weeks ago. I don’t see very many drifters in here complaining “oh, another seasonal Danger Sign.”

1 Like

True, I wouldn’t expect every event to cater to everyone. They should really come up with a reward loop that reflects that.

Still no Superfast but i’ll take the ford Gt mk II to complete my ford collection

I’m actually excited to do the Mini trial. Get to try something new. I’m leaning towards using the droptop

Convertible came in last in ever race I was in, there were 2, both top pi.

Best car seemed to be 09 mini. I used 12 mini but there was always an 09 or 3 beating me.

4 race event, 2 of 4 races all players beat all ai. Never lost an event.

1 Like

There is virtually NO WAY, my convertible comes in last lol. Some people just arent good at tuning. I’ll get it done

I won 2 races with convertible so it’s ok car to use.

Other 2 races came 3:rd and 4:th, starting from last place on those races just couldn’t get passes done quickly enough, but didn’t matter anyway because our team won 4-0

1 Like

[quote=ManteoMax;1095470
#FORZATHON WEEKLY CHALLENGE: [must be done in sequence to count]

Earn 200 FP from this challenge plus 20 per Daily

• Own and drive any Classic Sports Car
  • Earn a total of 9 stars from Speed Zones in your Classic Sports Car
  • Win a Road Racing Series event at the Colossus in your Classic Sports Car
  • Earn a total of 250,000 Skill Score in your Classic Sports Car
    [/quote]

On the last part, the 250,000 skill score … With yesterday’s fix for the Great Skill Point Disappearance, I was gifted 12,000+ skill points to reapply to my cars. When I took a break from that tedious task last night, I went in freeroam for a bit and noticed that my skill scores were not making points; this didn’t surprise me because I read that no points will be given until I go below the 999 cap. But even though I won’t be getting points, any skill scores I get with my '60 Vette (the ONLY TRUE classic sports car IMHO) will still be counted toward the challenge, true?

During a prior stream, the devs said “we know you have a lot of points, and we’re always looking for ways to take those off your hands.”

Is this really what you meant?

Well if they made the 812 Superfast available in Forzathon I bet a lot of people would be using their points. It’s beyond annoying at this point that they refuse to add this car available again.

Yep and since its probably the most asked about car they will probably put it in at 2000 points…

I’ll buy 5 lol
And put them in the auction house for those that want them at minimum buyout