Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through May 23

Not only will I now miss the 100% but on top of that I will miss out on 2 x 5,000 Credit Rewards.

1 Like

Don’t forget about the Golden Plaque that goes in your trophy case, can’t settle for anything less than a wall full of GOLD!!! 100% or Bust! And didn’t you hear… you get the Jet from the Showcase Remix added to your garage once you reach 6 consecutive Golden Plaques, I can’t wait to fly around the map shaking everyone’s screens!!!:

4 Likes

You can’t get the jet bud

Lol, you took him seriously…

5 Likes

Is it even possible to even drive the jet?

When I flew, we called this taxiing.

Edit for clarity, taxiing while on the ground, not in the air, which would be flying.

Never mind the jet. I want to drive the hovercraft!

1 Like

I’m curious what you’re not going to do to get 100%?? Just looked at leader board and you’ve got over 110k on that drift pr stunt. You some sort of sand bagger??

1 Like

Must have been the Drift Fairy, I guess

1 Like

For Drift Challenges I would recommend to adjust the Difficulty Settings to: turn OFF Traction Control and Stability Control, and change Shifting to Manual (Stay In 3rd Gear).
Once I read this online, It made it much easier for me to dominate all Drift Challenges.
Hope this helps,
Thanks,

I went for the 1965 Mini for the trial, not realising that it’s not an autoshow car. I have no idea how it came to be in my garage!

Did the trial twice to test the tune before sharing it. Won all 8 races.

The '65 Mini is a Barn Find.

Ah, thanks, pretty much everyone should have one then.

I did it using the 2012 JCW Mini that I already had… It was fun… And now I have two of them!

Yes true. Like many others, I now have more than 999 points so until I go below the 999 points cap, any points I earn will appear briefly on screen and then disappear into the ether. I’ve completed the weekly Forzathon and confirm that any points earned in a classic sports car will count towards the Forzathon challenge.

I’m very poor at drifting but tried the seasonal drift challenge just as an exercise knowing that I wouldn’t get anywhere near the target.

I nearly fell off my chair when I achieved it. Used the 2006 Formula Drift #43 Dodge Viper SRT10 with an upgrade/tune by KenBlocksSohn called GODLIKE DRIFTING. Keep in 1st (manual gear) and turn off traction, stability, and abs.

1 Like

Erm…I realized today, that I was sitting at 999 points even before the refund, only bought 78 perks so far and got 365 points refunded.
So I had 1364 points in my account.

Sooo…I wonder how many thousand points I lost since I’m playing the game since launch every week at least for a few hours.
Any warning would have been cool if you hit the max, but oh well, seems to be my bad :smiley:

It’s a shame really, because the Ford GT MKII was the only remaining thing left profitable in the auction. So this doesn’t help the auction at all.

There’s a saying around here, goes something like f the auction house.

If you play the game to make money without cheating you need the action house. Plus Elite was the best game of all time, and that was an auction game. So realistically the Auction house could make Forza the best game of all time if it was made to work properly.

I’m not a drifter, but I was happy to see the seasonal drift challenge. It’s the only way to level up the horizon life category, and I haven’t maxed that one out yet. Need more of them IMO.