What are you guys doing now that you've basically finished the game

So far I’ve:

• Upgraded all Festivals to level 5
  • Collected all Barn Finds
  • Done all Midnight Battles & Street Races
  • Gotten 3 stars on all PR Stunts
  • Collected all Bonus Boards (XP & Fast Travel)
  • Bought/won every Horizon Edition vehicle that is available at this moment (Bought only 4 of them, the rest I won from Wheelspins luckily)
  • Discovered all roads
  • Unlocked all available Perks (+ the Skill Shop vehicles)
  • Completed all Showcase Events
  • Completed all Bucket List Challenges
  • Taken a photo of 300 vehicles for Horizon Promo

What I still need to complete before I feel like I’ve finished the game:

• All Exhibitions & Championships
  • Unlock all achievements (Currently at 850GS)
  • Reach level 200 (Currently at around 180)
  • Collect 10 million Credits (Currently at around 5mil)
  • Complete the upcoming Expansions

Overall, this game has a lot of stuff to do in it! Even though the “to do” list above doesn’t look like much, it’s going to take me a while before I’ve completed all of those, but I’m glad that this game isn’t just one of those games that you can complete in an hour and then never touch it again.

you must collect 40.000.000cr or more and buy 4 of the most expensive cars in the game, like the Alfa 33 Stradale, the Ferrari 250LM an 250GTO (each 10 million credits) for example.

i don’t think you can do this in a couple of days, so, go and grind some money.

There’s a rechargeable perk that costs 10 skill points and gives you a 5% discount on your next car purchase at the Autoshow. If you used that perk for each of those four cars, it would be 9,500,000 credits per car, or 38,000,000 credits for all four. Still a lot, but it certainly would be worth using a total of 40 skill points to save 2,000,000 credits!

i finished all exhibition races but as for all championships i still have 49 to go! that will take some time lol

Wow, did you just rush everything? I’ve been playing since the early access. I haven’t found all barn finds, I’ve fully upgraded Byron bay, Surfers Paradise level 2, the valley level 1 and I don’t have the outback yet.

well i have been playing around 8h a day since the 23rd (im at home all day due to health problems)

thats why i finished a big part of the game, still some stuff to do but i must say im getting a litle bored :stuck_out_tongue:

I just hit level 300 last night. So far I’ve done most everything for single player. I have,

All barn finds
All fast travel and xp boards smashed
All roads discovered
All bucket lists completed
All PR stunts done at 3 stars
All perks and I’m sitting on 150+ perks waiting to be used
All showcases done
All festivals upgraded
All street races and midnight battles done
All exhibitions
~20 Championships
All 11 current Horizon Edition cars plus a few duplicates
~360 Promo cars captured
All achievements except the complete a championship at every race route

Now my time is mostly spent doing Championships, running Goliath, tuning, painting, or screwing around with friends in freeroam.

Btw if your looking for a good car for Goliath, try the HE Mustang and select Classic Muscle for the blueprint. I tuned it for S1 and S2, and both just dominate the Drivatars. Last night I caught up and began to lap all the drivatars at the end of my second lap.

Wanting to own as many cars as I can means I’m going to keep playing this game for a long time. The thing I like about Forza in general and especially Horizon is that you can finish the game and not even be close to finishing everything.

(post deleted by author)

you’ve done all 63 championships? :o

(post deleted by author)

holy **** wow! and i tought i was addicted :stuck_out_tongue:

Finished? This game never ends. I love tinkering, tuning, painting and perfecting the cars and spends hours with each one getting a feel for it and running rivals in them and racing them online. I don’t like bucket lists or speed/drift zones and just ignore that stuff. The danger signs are cool though. My goal here is the same as Forza2. Get in the top 50 on every rivals board on every track in every class. I already have some top 5s and even a first but those won’t last. They weren’t even serious runs by me just trying to run a clean pass before a championship to get a feel for the track. Most of the only have a couple of entries so far. The one I hit the top on confused me after the run it asked if I wanted to race the next rival which was me. I had to pull up the board and saw I had first. With the new clean run requirement I will do much better than Forza2 because I was never a wall licker.

Championships, saving up credits, buying cars, getting the last few perks, the last few Street Races with the corresponding Midnight Battle, Horizon Promo, and waiting for Forzathon to finish the Drift Zones. Haven’t even touched Multiplayer.

I will say, the Final Showcase for this game came way too early :confused:

Should I get bored of grinding, I might take every car on Goliath. Took every car on the 'Ring in FM4 and FM6; this is kind of the Horizon equivalent.

I’m on 40/63 championships and still have plenty of jumps and zones to get to 3 stars, and probably never will for moat of the drift ones, but yeah definitely feeling like there’s leas to do than in 2, partly because the whole roadtrip concept is dead. There is no focus or order to anything, and progression is less meaningful as there are no mini-bosses like Horizon 1, not even a Ben like 2. Never anyone named to challenge us because we are in charge. Kind of lonely at the top :frowning:

Without the ability to design our own races, which I was so sure blueprint was supposed to be the routes are going to get stale a lot quicker than in 2 because the map has less variety in local areas - more overall, but less within a given race.

I really hope that the expansions actually expand the world, rather than requiring several clicks and a lot of loading time, plus the active decision to play storm island that we had. With just reset points like we had in the demo for people that don’t own. That way they could add more races to areas that aren’t touched, and more long ones that take in more than one area. Compartmentalising the map so was certainly a two edged sword.

It was confirmed months ago that blueprint wasn’t going to deliver this.

Agree it sucks though. Bucket list blueprints give a taste of what could be:

Turn the traffic off
Set a route (no waypoints though, that is needed)

I’m level 120 odd. Have about 80 cars 4 HE cars. 2 festivals level 5 rest at 4. Done all the street races and midnight battles. Every barn find. Every showcase. Every road driven on. Half the bucket lists. 50 odd perks unlocked. Got loads of 3 star PRs. Found all the boards. All since the 27th!

There’s still a ton of stuff to do including the goliath race and obviously have to do every event on the map plus get every perk. Also want to get at least one of every car and photograph every car etc. Then I guess a lot of online once the single player is done and dusted.