User Avatar - Forums - Help changing my user avatar (pick from preset options or upload custom)

Profile Header…
User Card Background…
User Avatar??? Nope

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Nowhere to update. No idea how the default was populated.
There seems to be a CDN with a collection of presets that look like the ones I get when on Xbox Console editing my profile (/forza/user_avatar/forums.forza.net/jb_xci/96/672940_2.png)

How can I change it?

• Picking from preset options is acceptable.
  • Uploading custom avatars is better.
  • Synced with our Xbox/Microsoft account is best.

Thank you in advance!
-JB

Hi, your profile avatar is the same with your xbox account, if you want to use another picture, you can go to xbox app and change it with a custom photo from your gallery.

But… it’s not.

1 Like

Hello, i changed my profile. Here’s how: when you changed your xbox avatar, sign out of the forza forum and then sign back in, the wait for 1 day.

1 Like

The forum only supports profile pictures from Xbox themselves, custom uploads like @JB_XCI shows above are not supported.

If you want a different picture you can follow these steps on your Xbox or in the Xbox app on PC:

1. Select a profile picture from the Xbox provided list
  2. Log out and log back in to the forum (make sure you’re logged out on all active devices)
  3. Set your custom picture again in Xbox
2 Likes

And it might take some time to sync the profile with the forum.

1 Like

thank you @PizzaEnjoyer685 and @Pooya995016 you’re both legendary. now browsing in style :sunglasses:

2 Likes