This week's Forza Leagues: B-Class Ghosts & Sport GT

I’m using it to test out my new S2000 tune. It’s built to dominate Multiplayer Hoppers as an all-round car but I have gotten a few Top 100s in it as well.

What I do like however is that there is a bit of variety at the top of Pinnacle. A/700 is dominated by the Mono, S/800 has the Vipers (and more Monos) and R/P/X is racecar territory. B/600 is the most varied class so far in terms of leaderboard cars, which in turn makes Hopper racing more enjoyable.

1 Like

I’m planning on getting more time in B class ghost today. I logged off last night at 16th overall in the Elite division.

I’ve been bouncing back and forth from my Mercedes 190E Evo II and my Monte Carlo SS, which I’ve been able to make as a well handling car.

the viper league is amazing

I havnt tried the ghost league still, what cars are people using for it?

Had more luck with the gt league today, still a lot of wrecks but managed to get away at the front before I got tagged most of the time.

I was using an S2000 on most of the mid/grip tracks. On some of the bigger straights tracks, '90 Chevy irocZ. Pure speed tracks, '71 Skyline

Super tight/grip tracks VW beetle or Lancia O37

On Alps, Mercedes 190E

I just DL LB tunes, because I’m too lazy to make my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers for that, aside from my 22b I have no b class tunes at all. I like the idea of trying a 190e so may get a build and tune done for that this week. I wish we got a weeks notice on the upcoming leagues instead of a couple of days!

s class league may as well be viper only, not an issue though as it’s helping my dodge affinity no end.

Also: I’ve been noticing a lot of league players hardly even use their own tunes anymore.

Makes me more proud of the high leaderboard spots I get when a ghost league comes around that I like and do good in. It’s not /that/ difficult to take the time and dial in a car’s setup.

Sure, but it’s even easier to just download someone else’s tune. More time spent racing.

I can tune cars, I’ve made several decent ones, but someone else has usually already done a darn good job. Why waste my time? Just so people like you respect me more? lol

2 Likes

it’s just easy

And it takes me about ten minutes to dial in a car off of my base tune. Almost every tune I’ve downloaded anyway had been junk. More focus on power over everything.

respect me more?

I was talking about myself. Rather get myself up the leaderboards with a tune I put work into, rather than snatching somebody else’s work.

This guy gets it!

Let me ask you guys , what cars you guys are using? If your using say , a S2000 for bclass you guys arnt any diffrent in my IMO.

I’ve been using these:

Acura Integra Type R
Mercedes 190E Evo II
1987 Chevy Monte Carlo SS
Maserati Gihbli '14

I spent 3 days building and tuning my S2000, and after getting a dozen or so Top 100 laptimes yesterday I’m very happy with how it turned out. Did an hour of Leagues last night and podiumed every race in Pinnacle.

While I prefer to tune my own cars often I won’t have the time, or somebody else has done a tune that suits me perfectly.

I would rather spend that time racing.

Completely agree with you on that, can generally throw a base tune on in 2 mins that will be competitive and with another 5 tweaking it is normally as good as it needs to be. A lot of the fun in this game is tuning your own car. Although I do like seeing my tunes being used by others too :slight_smile:

snatching someone else’s work? rofl. You make it sound like people are stealing the tunes. People share their tunes so that anyone can download and use them.

The entire tone of your post conveys a lack of respect for anyone who doesn’t use their own tunes. I often don’t use my own tunes. The only reason why I would spend time tuning a car that I could already get a great tune for would be if I cared if anyone thinks I have less skill because of who made the tune I’m using. It’s silly elitist nonsense.

3 Likes

I would just like to say that I have no issue with how anyone decides to play this game, aside from mp wreckers of course but that’s a given. If you just want to race I will more than happily keep throwing up tunes for you to try.

Let’s try not to discourage people from downloading tunes though! The downloads I get fund the next build I do so it’s a win all round. We like tuning, others would prefer to just race, everybody is happy that way.

1 Like

State one opinion and the butthurt flows. Starting to remember why I don’t frequent these forums often.

2 Likes

I’ve never been very good at tuning, but the quick way of finding/dl tunes now is great.

Someone made a tune for the DBR9 that was SO stable, and easy to drive even for me with TCS/ABS/STM I wanted to give them a hug. even with a controller and assists I could pull podiums all day long, so long as I wasn’t wrecked.

So yeah, nothing wrong with using someone elses tunes. Besides, they get achivement/badge and cash for people using their ‘work’. Thats why they SHARE it. lol

As you know from the rest of the thread, I’ve not done the b league yet but will be using the 190e or maybe even an rx7 when I do.