SpeedDemon's Designs and Vinyls - New design: '93 Indy 500 Pace Car replica!

Welcome to my design and vinyl group storefront/gallery of FM5! Just like in my other SF threads, here I post the designs I made to share with the community, with names like Yenko, GMMG, Hennessey, Berger, and others, all as accurate in detail as possible. The designs you see here are the same ones you would find on my storefronts of both titles, but I made huge changes to them since then.
To find them, type my GT in the gamertag search box, and/or follow me on FM5

Update: 4 new designs are up - see latest post for more info

Designs that are available to download
( ) - denotes filename

• S Sports S2000 - in the works

• '69 Yenko Camaro in LeMans Blue w/ white stripes ( Yenko Camaro 1)

• '69 Yenko Camaro in Huggar Orange w/ with stripes ( Yenko Camaro 2)

• '69 Yenko Camaro in Daytona Yellow w/ black stripes ( Yenko Camaro 3)

• '69 Yenko Camaro in Olympic Gold w/ black stripes ( Yenko Camaro 4)

• '69 Yenko Camaro in Fathom Green w/ white stripes ( Yenko Camaro 5)

• '69 Yenko Camaro in Rally Green w/ with stripes ( Yenko Camaro)

• Custom Razberry red/silver two-tone Impala 409 ( Classic Ind 409)
    ( a actual member from Classic Industries informed me that he and the staff were highly impressed by this replica I first made in Horizon)

• 2002 Camaro ZL1 in Huggar Orange ('02 Camaro ZL1)

- 2001 Camaro Intimidator SS (Intimidator SS)

• #42 RealTime Racing NSX (#42 RealTime NSX)

• Mini JCW Cooper Challenge replica (Cooper Challenge)

• #3 Brabham BT24

• Custom '56 Cherry Bomb F-100

• 2012 Charger SRT8 Super Bee

• '66 Gulf Ford GT (in progress)

• Hurst Challenger (coming soon)

1 Like

Hey y’all, first of all sorry for being late in making these designs, I’ve been stuck with racing online and career, not to mention trying to bring all of my vinyl groups over, which is proving to be very time consuming; But I finally completed my '69 Yenko Camaro designs, which have been greatly improved since 4 and now use the manufacturer colors, instead of the one color type I was forced to use in FM4 and Horizon, but in the end I was very impressed by these. Pics of the designs are in the first post of this thread and the following designs are available to download: LeMans Blue Yenko Camaro, Daytona Yellow Yenko Camaro, Olympic Gold Yenko Camaro, Fathom Green Yenko Camaro, Rally Green Yenko Camaro, and the 2-tone '64 Impala SS in Razberry Red and silver; The Huggar Orange one is not up yet due to a error with the file share over this design, but should up soon! So have a look and leave your feedback, I have more designs on the way, including the '02 ZL1 in Huggar Orange ( which ended up being the highest rated '02 Camaro design in FM4) and the '01 Camaro Intimidator SS ( which is 5th in highest rated for the '02 Camaro designs)!

Edit: The Huggar Orange Yenko is now up!

The Yenko Camaro’s are looking really good mate! Keep up the great work.

Very nice work. Looking forward to seeing more stuff in the future.

Thanks for the comments so far, really appreciate it! Anyways I have just shared two new camaro designs: the '02 huggar Orange ZL1 and the 2001 Intimidator SS (both of which are my highest rated designs in FM4 currently: 1st and 4th in car model); both have updated since then and look better now. And I do apologize for waiting this long to share these.

2002 Camaro ZL1 in Huggar Orange

2001 Camaro Intimidator SS

More designs on the way, be sure to check the OP for any updates

1 Like

Nice additions mate, keep up the good work.

How’s it going y’all, I’m pleased to announce my newest design that I recently finished and shared it with the community. Yes, I do know it supposed to be on the Acura NSX, but this is only one that would work, as there is no Acura version (yet). This one took me a couple weeks to finish, but in the end, the finished product looks amazing. It’s also the first of my race replica designs that I’ll be making; Future designs coming soon include: the #11 FIA GT1 Mercedes CLK GTR, a Dale Earnhardt ZL1 tribute (just like the one I made on Horizon), S Sports S2000 (been putting it off too long), and other SCCA cars. So let me know what you think of it!

Plus, I also created a B-class tune for this, if anyone’s interested

#42 RealTime Racing NSX - use BBS RE wheels and Forza race wing for best look

New design is up - Mini JCW Cooper Challenge replica: One of the fastest liveries I ever made. Car used is the JCW Cooper GP that recently came out; it is missing the some decals, for I didn’t haven’t much time to make them, as I wanted get this design up as soon as I can. More designs are on the way

Reserved for additional designs

The Mini is quite nice mate, good work there, simple and clean. I am also digging the NSX except for all the stock font. It could do without that. I know it’s a pain but it makes all the difference.

@ Ace - Thanks for the compliment! I didn’t want to use the stock font as much, but I just found it to be easier and quicker

In other news, I have just put up 2 designs: Brabham and F-100

#3 Brabham BT24 - This was done the day the Nurburgring pack was released; I know it’s not perfect, but I think it looks pretty good

Cherry Bomb '56 F-100 - Based on the one that I created in Horizon, but used semigloss rather than matte, which was a huge improvement

'12 Super Bee Charger coming soon

Nice work …but I must say I really like the Camaros

How’s it going y’all, I’m proud to announce my latest work that has taken me several days to finish: the 2012 Dodge Charger SRT8 Super Bee. This was one of the most challenging liveries I’ve done to date, well mainly the Super Bee logo and the script. So, take a look and leave a feedback on what you think of it, also it’s up for downloading!

@ Gothic - Thanks bud!

1 Like

Great, great, GREAT work! Very impressive…I especially dig the Intimidator SS & the 2012 SRT Superbee!

Looking good

How’s it going y’all; first I would to apologize for not updating this thread, as I’ve been hard at work creating new liveries! But with that out of the way, I have big news: 1 - I just shared 4 new designs, 3 of the them being common to make nowadays, and 2 - my Mini Cooper Challenge has hit the 1,200 download mark, so thank you to those downloading and using my liveries!
Also thank you for the comments!

Here’s what’s new:
( ) and " "- denotes filename

Coming soon: #6 AMC Javelin Trans-Am, S Sports S2000

Nice work! Would like to get my hand on one of your Camaros.

Some really nice paints there!
Looking really smart. Keep up the good work :slight_smile:

Lol I’m digging the Vandura and the General Lee ( 1969 Dodge Charger “General Lee”). Keep up the great work. Looking to see more when you post again.

Enoki

Thanks for all the comments so far, y’all, I really appreciate it! Before I present my latest work, I would like to announce that I will be bringing my liveries over to FH2 including: the Yenko Camaros (all 6 colors), '69 Charger “General Lee”, '63 VW bug “Herbie”, Mini Cooper Challenge, '15 Boss 302, '12 Super Bee Charger, Realtime Racing NSX, the Cherry Bomb F-100, the 2-tone Impala, the S Sports S2000 i’ve been putting off for some time now, and my latest ZL1 design; all of the liveries mentioned will be recreated in FH2 obviously, but with a little help from Microsoft Excel.

So with that out of the way, I’m proud to present my newest design and entry for the Hot Wheels Livery contest.

roof shot

So comment away, I’ll see y’all in Horizon 2! :wink: