Ford Bronco
Ford Fiesta
Ford SVT Cobra
**Factory Spec Racing:****
Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion
Mercedes AMG CLK-GTR
Ferrari F40 Competizione*

2 Likes

Awesomeness, now I know where to get some of the cars I want, have to finish masters dang it.

i just finished the masters championship so I am finally close to unlocking elite. nice to see 3 more endurance races in elite challenges.

Just finished the “Long” version of the Sebring endurance race. Took just under six hours.

My hand hurts, and I never want to see Sebring again.

1 Like

You have a case of insanity. Seriously how did you play that for 6 hours. I just did the LeMans Enduro race, had to have that Porsche prototyp. It took a little over an hour and a half and my brain was shutting down the last couple of laps. I actually got kind of bored cuz I set the difficulty to low so I pulled over and let some of the cars passed me again so I could play cat and mouse with them and keep myself from going nuts.

I miss being able to hire drivers for the endurance races. I’m not sure if I can handle doing even the short version of Sebring

2 Likes

That’s not bad. The Extra Long version is about 9 hours.

Showcases are best way to boost car collector level too at no cost. Some of the cars are pretty sweet too. The DBR1 is a joy to drive and packs a huge car collector level bonus. It was over 1,000

Odd to see a world touring car get unlocked from an endurance race. Their races tend to be the opposite of endurance and only last for 25 minutes. Its like winning Foust’s Beetle from a Ken Block showcase.