Paint job tips

Hi, I have a few paint jobs which are nothing special but do you have any tips in how to make them better?

2016 Pagani Huayra BC Forza Edition (Sizzling Pink) - 648 649 604 if you could download that it’ll help towards my accolades :slight_smile:

Let me know what you think of my other paint jobs too search creator (markawes)

My first tip is to learn how to upload pictures.

Search Upload Twitter.

1 Like

Hi there, first tip I would give you is to upload some images for people to look at. Directing people to your Storefront might not get the desired critique because people may only have a specific amount of time to spend painting and might not want to spend it checking out someone else’s work.
If you don’t have access to an image hosting site, you can post pics from Twitter - this thread shows how.

For help with accolades this thread may help :slightly_smiling_face:

edit sorry Aqua, didn’t see your post for some reason? :person_shrugging:t5:

I’ve never been good at posting pics on here. I sorta gave up and jumped onto a Facebook group. I’ve been posting pics there with share codes for tunes ro match. I don’t know how much THAT has helped but I’ve got well ove twice the downloads of stuff in FH5 after a month than the over 2 years of FH4.

If I took the time to figure out how to post pics here, I’d probably double up and post in both places but for now this is working and I really don’t have the time… But yes, post pics! Also, how you save your paintjobs so your thumbnails will show how you built the car helps. I have alot of cars that don’t look right stock therefore very unappealing in the storefront.

I suggest ALWAYS build/tune first. Then paint and vinyl up however. Always “Save To Current Car”. When you are back to the Creative hub, go to My Designs and select what you just painted. Should be the 1st thing. Then rename, then share. You won’t see it in that “your designs” tab but if you exit your garage and then go to your creative hub, you should see it as you built it. I very much believe rhis has a big effect for making thing look more appealing when folks are “shopping” so to speak.