OVER!

The number of players is approaching zero. Sales statistics are stagnating. Only 300 reviews have been added to the German-language XBOX store in the last 3 months. And in this forum most people refrain from mentioning the same, ongoing deficiencies. FM is dead. I have no sympathy. Such business practices, such bold, unfulfilled announcements deserve to fail. Anything else invites you to repeat it.

39 Likes

Over-promised and under-delivered.

42 Likes

Dismal numbers on Steam too.

15 Likes

Simcades are a niche product, fact is most ppl that play racing games do play games like Forza Horizon or Need for Speed instead.

But honestly everything is collapsing atm, the economy, the entertainment industry, the western civilization in general. I blame the current “Zeitgeist” for it.

Scholars have long maintained that each era has a unique spirit, a nature or climate that sets it apart from all other epochs. In German, such a spirit is known as Zeitgeist, from the German words Zeit, meaning “time,” and Geist, meaning “spirit” or “ghost.”

Edit: I tried to go more into the details why that is, but then my post was not allowed, it didn’t even have bad words in it or anyhting nope it was just not allowed. The censorship is real here. :rofl:

5 Likes

Yeah… but the forza Motorsport economy is collapsing like a proverbial house of cards. There wasn’t a newsletter this month, or at least I didn’t get one. And I posted an inquiry on the newsletter thread maxie didn’t even give it a second thought. This coming update, if it can even be called an update, won’t even include a track. I’m holding out to see what comes along with 6, how many extra bugs are included. And what will they introduce for number 7? Will it include a new track? I’m about ready to go back to FH5 as boring as it is at least there is something to do there. I like having something new but even though it’s new, it’s just too broken for any real fun.

7 Likes

Well i just play both games FM2023 and FH5. But currently i am doing a CP2077 playthrough and it’s really fun.

3 Likes

What’s a CP2077?

1 Like

Cyberpunk 2077

4 Likes

Ok, I just do car games.

3 Likes

At this point I don’t care about content there’s far far fudging too much to fix in this game.

1 Like

No updates since October 2023 to the known issues lists - https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/21456702310931-Known-Issues-Forza-Motorsport

12 Likes

FM2028: Built back up to the ground.

20 Likes

Someone has to be around long enough to read the list of known issues.

5 Likes

Most major Gran Turismo installments sold 10 million or more copies each.
The series has collectively sold over 90 million copies.
Considering it’s a PlayStation exclusive, that’s a sizeable potential market to tap into on other platforms.
…but no other game companies seem willing or able to meet or exceed GT’s standards.

13 Likes

… or Gran Turismo. In other words, you are coping.

1 Like

Collectively, Forza has to have the dumbest community in video gaming.

Too many people with an X class keyboard and E class brain.

2 Likes

The working theory behind an average Forza post.

3 Likes

There are cars in Cyberpunk 2077 :wink:

3 Likes

Last month we saw a quick promo during forza monthly showing we were getting the nurburgring and we were told that we getting a stream about the nurburgring and the coming update later that month. That didnt happen. We received a quick promo video literal hours before that season launched and no information on what the promo cars or challenges for that month are.

We currently have a week before the next season and again zero information as to what to expect for the next update (apart from the new car levelling). Their inability to communicate with the community is appalling. All we want to know is what to expect from them going forward. But at this point i dont even think they know what their plan is.

When developing a game the first thing you do is create your plan for what you want to see going forward: one week, one month, one year, etc. Have meetings to ensure all areas are working in the right direction and not causing back ups in other areas. At this point its not that one hand isnt taking to the other; i dont think the hands are on the same body… Or the same species even.

16 Likes

Or do the hands even have fingers? Has Jeffrey D. came through and devoured a few of the body parts?

2 Likes