(ONR) ONR Braveheart Tuning Set-ups (Updated 21st Jan 2018) AMC Rebel Historic Road Racing

As the game is still kinda slow, I am taking the opportunity to spend more time in the Tuning Shop. I’ve been a regular on the forums since Forza 2; sharing tunes with the community.

My tunes are predominantly made to be quick, stable, and extremely user friendly. Something you chaps / gals would be interested in?

1 Like

I’d be happy to check them out!!

I’d love to try out some A class tunes/builds if you got any.

I’ve just put up an A Class Aston V12 Vantage. Nice little runner. I’m running a few tracks with it, now.

1 Like

All I have so far is;

08 Viper
Aston DBS

Both for Super GT.

I’ll start working on a few other of varying classes.

Cheers
Chris

1 Like

Welcome back Braveheart! And, as always, I will certainly be trying out your tunes. Keep bringing them. Thanks for sharing!

PRKid

1 Like

I really enjoyed the '08 Viper @ the Alps Stadplatz, great performance (for my level of driving) and extremely smooth ride, GREAT job! The LBs are in there infancy stages, yet in 2 sets of 6 laps each, I managed to place 5th in AM, #10 WW, and #2 in Hardcore with a lap time of 1:25.836. Will certainly be trying it out in many other comparable tracks.

Thanks for sharing!

PRKid

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks for the feedback, PR. Is there anything in particular you’d like tuned?

1 Like

Thanks for the offer Braveheart! And, of course, yet, at this stage…the list is loooong… anyway, let me think about a couple of cars (after I run your 2 Aston’s) and get back too you. Again, thank you!

** The '08 Viper, of course, will be much higher in the LBs given the proper driver.

PRKid

Just ran the AM DBS @ Monza Short with a decent time. Once I got used to power-on at corner-exit, it worked well for me. Managed for #13 (lucky thirteen that is…) WW with a 49.516, and, I know I left time per my dirties in the 10 laps I ran. Another great tune. I noticed you elected to run the '08 Viper at that track, and, had an awesome time (#6 WW). I’ll try it later on at that track.

Now on to the Vantage!

PRKid

Awesome stuff, PR. Yeah, I ran the 08 on Monza, just to compare with the other Vipers.

My next tunes will most probably be on less dominant cars.

Glad you’re enjoying them, bud.

1 Like

Another GREAT tune on the 2013 AM Vantage you’ve pulled together. Gave it 10 laps at Watkins Glen Short, @ 1:18.206 (AM/WW/HC 5/8/1)

Thanks for sharing!

PRKid

1 Like

My RECOMMENDATION…these are MUST HAVE tunes by Braveheart!

PRKid

1 Like

Yes yes look who it is!

will try some of these out! always liked your cars since fm2 days

1 Like

Hi Coops. Cheers dude.

I’m surprised you would need tunes from anyone, with the PTG team at.your disposal.

Let me know how they work with the wheel, dude.

I’m even considering venturing below B Class, with my tunes.

Take it easy.

I am looking for a A Class speed tune for a 66 Nova at Daytona Infield. I know you can help me out with this!!!

And help you I shall.

Are you using assists?

Hi Braveheart.
Why some Porsches do little wheelies in high speed corners?? GT2, GT3 at least… I think is because the weak rear bar but not sure. Did you find this problem? Sorry my english m8 :wink:

I usually cure it with stiffer roll bars and dependent on severity, a stiffer bump. I also adjjst my ride height to suut.

After a couple of hours working on it… Is a combo between weak bar and soft bumps. I dont understand T10 setups for some cars… undrivable supercars? Is a nosense.