One point for two races?

Developers have got to be smoking some bad weed to be jerking us around like this. Gotta do two races for one lousy point and 20FP? Just for the principle of being forced into having to play the game like this I REFUSE TO DO THIS STUPID TASK.
Get stuffed pgg!

1 Like

Psssstā€¦ hereā€™s a secretā€¦ no one wants you to knowā€¦ there are custom races that are over in less than a second.

:smirk:

5 Likes

Are those working now for the chores? They werenā€™t a few seasons ago. Did the last update change that?

Hmm, Iā€™ve always (or usually) found mine to work. Not a plug, honestly :slight_smile: (besides, mine usually take more than a second, like 10 seconds, lol). And I use them most of the time because it is at this point a chore worth so little, but, todayā€¦ well, I was testing some settings anyway so I ran two full races. At least I had some reason for doing it besides the check mark lol.

Iā€™ve always found them to work, as long as the criteria matches.

The world doesnā€™t end if you donā€™t complete every weekly task. True story.

5 Likes

That soundsā€¦ implausible !

:wink: :smiley:

1 Like

Exactly! Iā€™m not OCD, or ADHD. Iā€™m just AGOM.
Thatā€™s ā€œA Grumpy Old Manā€ if you didnā€™t pick up on it.

3 Likes

I agrree the points system needs revising, anything that actually involes you entering an event should be worth at least 5 points, i would also say championships should be worth at least 10 points and the trial 15 points, and if anything involves online which takes time to get into a lobby and waiting for others to be ready, fast travelling or whatever a minimum point value of 5 etc.

2 Likes

I ended up doing 3 road races for the price of 2. I got caught selecting a community event that opened by default instead of the Horizon event (and that didnā€™t count). Just like having to go online for 1 point (I avoid online play), I do have a problem with these types of tactics but certainly donā€™t lose any sleep over it.

I mean, itā€™s a racing/driving game. Two races take about 7 or 8 minutes.

4 Likes

Shadowsā€¦ I agreeā€¦ but itā€™s the tactical approach pgg is using to froce us into these situations I object to. Like I said, Iā€™m AGOM. And these things trigger that part of me.

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Ah. So that explains why you drive with the line off. :smiley::face_with_monocle:

Are you seriously complaining about this NOW? after more than six months? lolā€¦ this has been happening since the beginning. Its like wasting 1 hour trying to complete an idiotic PR stunt made for total pros, that will give me only 2 points. Rewards in this game are always random, the devs have zero clue about anything at all.

I found a ā€œzero second raceā€ blueprint where I didnā€™t even have to touch anything and instantly won. It took many times longer to load the races than it did to complete the win two objective. :smile:

2 Likes

And his blinker onā€¦the entire time.

A solution for this is documented here Quality Of Life Improvements Megalist.

Unfortunately this would require someone to do something so highly unlikely it will ever see the light of day.

Huh?

I only do the shortcut races for Forzathon and Daily ā€˜choresā€™.

I also do all the seasonal races including Trial and championships. Iā€™ve finished all the campaign events, and 3-starred all PR stunts. 3-starred all story chapters.

I use the shortcut blueprints because I donā€™t have interest in busywork.