New to Forza

Hi everyone , I am completely new to Forza. I started with FM 2 up to FM 4 from April when I got a X360 for the first time , and got a XBOne and Forza 6 yesterday.
The series has blown me away so far. The quality and gameplay options are simply excellent in the whole series. I haven’t nearly completed them all yet.
Started Forza 6 yesterday and can’t put it down :slight_smile:

I should have gotten into Forza years ago.

Anyway just wanted to say hi and if there are any tips for newbies it’s welcome :wink:

Have a nice day.

Hi and as with earlier Forza titles just practice and improve. There’s no short cut :slight_smile:

Welcome wikusmazal. My first suggestion would be to go into the Leagues menu -today- and complete at least one race in the ForzaRC S1W3 - you’ll be rewarded next week with a Ford Falcon XY which isn’t available in the Buy Cars menu.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard! Glad to hear you are enjoying the game… Add me as friend if you like… Come share some track time with us , race as my guest! If you think you may like to try team racing ,pm me and I’ll see you get in our lobby on a race night. Our web address is in my signature at bottom of this post…
But regardless, enjoy your time with game. There are many great players here with a few crashers lurking around! lol… Take care, hope to see you soon!