Nascar Expansion

If this is true, then…

LET’S GO RACING, BOYS!

9 Likes

…AND DANICA

4 Likes

If this happens to be true, then Turn 10 has really made my year! However, I always abide to the phrase “Don’t raise your hopes too high if something seems too good to be true” and no offense to OP or anyone else, but I’d rather see an official word on this.

2 Likes

I don’t know; seems interesting. Yes, I also remember reading somewhere that NASCAR holds onto its rights until grim death. Then again, GT had the license, but its cars only go until 2013 (but so does its game; SHA-WING!!!), leading me to believe that any agreement PD may have had is no longer.

The addition of Homestead would leave us with four ovals; I guess that’s enough to make for a new addition to career mode, in the same vein as the Porsche Expansion.

Still, though, I don’t see this dropping much before E3, at which point I would imagine MSoft/T10 preferring the community focus on Horizon 3, or whatever they’re going to be revealing there, if anything at all. Then again, they’re pretty bullish on APEX these days; the NASCAR expansion – if there is one – could be a way of garnering more interest there. Either way, the timing needs to be considered.

Hey, I’m all for it – especially if they manage to include some classic NASCAR racers – but I’m staying guarded on this one because as I always say: it’s vapourware until T10 says otherwise.

How do you get four? If you’re reffering to Daytona, I don’t count night and day as two tracks.

You mean Toyota, right?

You are right. Threw Sonoma in there, probably because I often still see “Sedona” when I read “Sonoma.”

And if – IF – this is a true expansion, I wouldn’t be holding my breath for anything other than the Sprint Cup cars. That’s too bad, as we haven’t been able to really race a classic NASCAR since the Papyrus days.

Shows how much i pay attention to nascar lol. Forgot about Toyota

While of course nothing is confirmed yet so i wont be too mad if this is fake but guys we have seen many leaks and 90 percent of the time they are indeed real. If this happens to be true my God turn10 will have my money. I love the content they keep pumping into this game. The more the better. Now if only they tweaked multiplayer and fixed freeplay this game is complete.

2 Likes

Please delete if links to other websites are not allowed, but:

and

Not really into NASCAR, but I kind of have a very good feeling about this. Remember how Forza 3 and 4 had NASCAR in them? Not sure that for many people, it will be disappointing like the Porsche Pack or not.

Anyway, this may not look too much of a letdown to me.

I’m a NASCAR fan, but I’m not really excited for this, should it be true. Until Forza changes their tuning settings, (separate slider for each wheel instead of one slider for the front and another for the back) I’ll stick to the officially licensed games.

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

inhales

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

passes out

…ooo!

I thought the same, but Project Cars got the '16 Fusion Cup Car fairly recently, and there’s the other games you mentioned.

I still find it funny how the Cup Cars in FM4 were labeled as 2011s when they were from the 2006 season. Yeah, they’re 2011 stock cars, if we’re talking about ARCA. Lol

That’s always been my problem with Turn 10 attempting NASCAR. One of the absolute most important things about oval racing is stagger, and Forza doesn’t simulate it.

1 Like

The card is real, the store at which this is happens to be very very close to me and would be my usual store if I bought discs instead of digital.

Hopefully tomorrow I can get there and see if it’s still on display

7 Likes

Seems legitimate

1 Like

I hope the employee at GAME (who leaked the news) is fired if this is real.
If this was supposed to be (one of) Microsoft/Xbox/Turn10’s big reveals at E3, this moron just ruined it all for them.

3 Likes

True… but… they need to shut up & take my money ALREADY!!!

2 Likes

Christ, a bit overboard…

2 Likes

I disagree 100%… the info that person had was privileged.