My Designs New To Forza Opinions/advice needed

Thanks bigdude! I’m probably redo some stuff on the Rallycross rep focus. The lightning bolts need fixed and done different.

Nice ! another great looking focus .

Thanks Neon! I just finished up some “Rockstar energy” logos, which are now available for download, in different color schemes, just search “Rockstar”, “Rockstar Red”, “Rockstar Blue”. Both text and the star are available now! I’m trying to replicate the “fifteen 52” logo. where the text of “52” is cut out like the real one. Which is difficult to replicate but I’m almost done.

That R8 is bad to the bone, I just wish it was H2. That Raptortrax, I’m going to snag right after I type this! Great work M8

Thanks! I might try to throw that R8 together on H2… we shall see

Hey ryan some great designs you got there for just starting out! The more you paint the more you learn what I will say is try to watch some people paint on twitch it’s a great way to learn stuff I do every time can’t wait to see some more !

Just finished up the BMW 2002 Turbo. This is my own design, not a replica. If you like it, it’s available! File “rockstar”, description “rockstar”

Nice - good work

Thanks!

That Gymkhana 5 focus is amazing. It must have taken forever to do all the “rocks.” And even the mesh texture over the dc shoes logo on the back! Details like that take designs to the next level. awesome work on all the designs. keep it up!!

Some awesome paints in this thread! Especially love the rat rod, that’s the best replication of rust I think I’ve seen so far on forza.

Only criticism is the Monster Energy “M” needs tweaking, the hooked ends on the top in particular, I’ve yet to see many painters get the M just right, otherwise great paints all round!

Funny you say that, I noticed that last night when I was working on a truck. Haha, good eye. the Monster M isn’t very easy to replicate, neither is the text. I’ll probably fix it here pretty soon, but I’ll have to reshare my liveries tho…

71 Skyline - DESCRIPTION (race rockstar) Threw this together over the weekend. Love these old Skylines, so I did my own rockstar theme. Enjoy!

As long as you make your vinals and try to paint thats all anyone could ask. Props on the designs keep it up.

Thanks Hotrod, I think my thread is becoming more of a show case. I love making all kinds of paints. Some originals, replicas, and rusties. I prob should change the title haha

Shelby RAPTOR Description: (monster energy race) all my logos are on the livery too. If you like the “grunge” style logos and would like some others or various colors feel free to reply with what you would like. Always up for a new challenge! Hope you all like this one. It’s an original of mine.

looking good bud

My rendition of the BFGoodrich VW MAX R - VW Scirocco Descrption: (MAX R APR)

New designs folks! Up on the livery! Enjoy guys…

MK1 VW Rabbit GTI (keywords: classic, old, rusty, rat rod, rust)

Fiat Abrath 500c (keywords: monster, race)

Nissan Silvia (keywords: rockstar, drift, race)

I’ve been following a guy on my instagram who has a car similar to this, I just really played around with it. The rockstar logos I made them fluorescent yellow to spice it up, which all the logos featured on my cars are up for download as well! So, I hope you like!