Multiple problems

Hey guys, this is my first post on this forum so if I do something wrong please correct me.

Now I’d like to come to why I got here, I have some problems with my copy of Horizon 2.

1: I was eligible for receiving the 2013 Viper, the AMG Black Series Mercedes and the Lamborghini Huracan over the reward system when I first launched the game. Everything was fine, the ingame messages where in my inbox and I was hyped for the cars, but when I clicked on the Huracan message the game crashed while downloading the files and I didn’t got it. After restarting the fame the message was gone and I continued playing and now my question is if there is a way to get the message to re-appear or if I have to buy the car with CR?

2: Achievements not unlocking.

This one is an issue I noticed a few days ago, when I got the last perk unlocked (I’m currently at LVL 115), but my achievement progress said I still need 10% towards unlocking the achievement for getting 65 skill points. Now that I don’t acquire them anymore is there anyway to get the achievement to unlock or to get me some skill points?

Okay the second glitched achievement is the one for exploring all roads, after hours of searching for number 315 my progress says 315/315 but the achievement is still locked. Has this happened to anyone else before and if so is there a way to fix this issue?

3: Design sharing not possible

I spent some nights on creating unique designs for each of my cars which I want to share with the community, but every time I try to do so I get an error which says I entered something the word filter blocked, this happens no matter what I type in… Any suggestions what to do?

So now my post comes to a close, I apologize for my bad English (I’m from Germany) and would like to say thanks to the devs for creating this awesome experience. I would be happy if my questions get answered, thanks in advance if you guys do so (: