Multiplayer is awesome

I really like the new multiplayer concept. I have been playing FH since FH1, but the multiplayer has always been a pain.

Now in Fh4 you don’t even need to race well to win the Event, this is so cool. And the ramming is really awesome too. I mean, look at all these nice 3 tons trucks, you can literally smash EVERYONE. YEAH!!

Another good point is that players don’t need to choose the race class anymore. I mean, this decision was just unnesseccary and unreasonable.

If some players here (I think it is a minority) think you should be able to do clean online races I can just reply to the that Fh4 is for wrecking and dancing.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the genius new addition of Freeroam Rush! I mean isn’t it just a blast to take your super/hypercar off-road and then lose the championship because someone in a Trailcat got lucky and didn’t get stopped in their tracks by a tree?

5 Likes

Thats the highlight of any online match I LOVE free roam rush and racing that goes with it its amazing. Taking my aventador fe off roads is a blast its as if the car was designed for off-roading! Who needs choice like every modern game? Not us thats for sure random modes are far better. I enjoy waiting 20 min for a ranked or unranked match because people keep on backing out because they dont like the class or terrain. Teams are also much appreciated. Now i can finsh 1st in every single race and still lose! And better yet finish 1st every race and carry the same teammates that attempted to ram me into a barrier to victory. YAY TEAMWORK! Top notch experience ign 10/10

4 Likes

I’m glad you enjoy your participation trophies

Always good cominglast in your team but still winning!

This type of MP is simply a product of its environment…

I think you’ve just been lucky mate. I always get stuck in a lobby full of noobs trying to have a race.

1 Like

Some are taking you serious, already.

At least the game supports drink & drive, who could tell the difference anyway? :smiley:

Just a heads up, hypercars are not designed to go off road. Nobody is forcing you to go off road either.
I generally stick to the road even if I have an off road vehicle.
This way, nobody ever has to be in last place and everyone gets a trophy. I can promise you, if you ever see me in a race regardless of class, you will never be in last place. I own that spot so everyone else can get a trophy.

I know lots of you hate the freeroam but i’m the minority. I love it. Checkpoints can be a pest if YOUR team or the opposite team knocks you outside the flag. At least with freeroam, there are no checkpoints and just the destination. Get there 1st using roads, forest or lakes, by any means and I really REALLY enjoy that

I just got one word for you:

Terradyne Ghurka

Its 5 tons and has the “highest in-class level of ballistic and blast protection”.
Do I need to say more?

Try it.
Embrace it.
Cherish it.

It’s so ginormously big, even your mom could sit conviniently!

We are the GHURK, resistance is futile.