Mosler MT900S

Everybody saying to rely on other players are wrong. Take the event in your hands. Block the AIs. It’s easy. I could finish up front, but I want the reward so I block the AIs(the trucks made it way too easy) and let the less skilled players get a good lead. At that point I can come in last and still get the prize.

2 Likes

Wow lol.

So its wrong to actually race.

Got it.

And I am the one in the wrong for actually winning the race.

Just wow.

Edit: so the dev’s added a big focus on coop to encourage blocking etc. Baffling that.

I should be able to earn rewards based on my own racing performance.

7 Likes

Didn’t say it was wrong to actually race? Try and not twist my words okay?

However, if you don’t want to rely on other less skilled players to beat unbeatable drivatars do what I do. You can sit there and moan “oh that’s not real racing blah blah blah” but I’ll be happy driving in my reward car.

1 Like

And you just hit the nail on the head. You have to COOPERATE and NO ONE in this game understands that.
You do NOT need to bash into me to get past - it gives you no points
You do NOT have to get next to me and push me over to miss a checkpoint - it gives you no points
You DO need to work together minimally to get your WHOLE team past the OTHER team - passing them gives you points

CO-OP is the STUPIDEST idea in the history of ideas because no one is willing to cooperate on any level. All they see is a reward they lust for and all rational thought leaves their tiny little pea brains and they think they need to crush everyone to get to 1st place. It is absolutely pathetic that the devs are so absolutely clueless about the community and the self-centered nature of humans. ADMIT you made a mistake, KILL the co-op requirement of the trial and STOP putting desirable items in anything that requires more than looking out for the individual.

Nothing but STUPID STUPID STUPID so the retarded marketing arm can brag about how “great” and “vibrant” the multiplayer aspect of the game and community is. What a pathetic joke.

1 Like

You guys should’ve seen it coming when PG put the 928 behind VIP co-op in FH3, but everyone was so enamoured with the Forzathon “concept” that they ignored it completely.

I hated the online Forzathons in FH3, they were completely pointless. FH4 has less (though you still need points), but they’re still there. I’m not sure which is worse, boring myself with Playground Games in FH3 or running The Trial with a bunch of uneducated randies in FH4. Probably The Trial since the Drivatars will ram you in addition to your own teammates!

I guess getting cooperative randies is really down to luck and/or their inability to win. People know they get ghosted when driving backwards so at least they don’t try that anymore. It’s also possible the Prologue shields the game against grievers somewhat.

If you can get the prize solo that is fine with me. I think it has to be done co-op. If I am wrong, great.

Is the Broadway Village Scramble Seasonal Co-Op Championship in the Trucks class the Trial that rewards you with the Mosler? Slightly confused by which event you need to complete to get the car

No, it will be next Trials, in autumn

1 Like

It’s a pathetic defence of a wrong decision by the developers.

3 Likes

Didn’t say it was, all I did was give a suggestion on how to do it quick and easy. I think all cars that are locked behind milestones and challenges should be available in single player as a reward for something else.

I have a Mosler now.

The reward is working. Third attempt found some decent randoms that could handle S2 unbeatable.

Also got pink knitted shoes.

Third attempt ended in utter chaos, why do a always end up with spastics ? Anyway. I’ll win it… Eventually.

Rammed by teammates, rammed by drivatars, fun times.

1 Like

T10 and Playground Games are the jokes in this. Never make an event nobody can complete.

I’ve been racing for 14 years and never experienced anything this bad.

1 Like

Got the Mosler a couple hours ago with 2 other randoms. For anyone wondering, The car performs similar to stock Noble, fast on straights, a bit “slippery” when turning.

So are we going to get this gifted to us like the santa suit?

Why would they do that ? Event works, although it depends who you racing with, i got lucky and only had to do this event twice before got the car.

The event doesn’t work, not for all of us.

Rammed by teammates and avatars over and over again. After 4 times I give up, horrible event.