Mdspeedster's Gallery

Just wanted to highlight this shot, because it’s really well done. Actions shots are hard to get right, and you did.

Also, Subarus!

Very good updates. I also like the action shot the most.

Great news everyone! (At least for me) I managed to get a spot in the All Cars Photography Project. Thank you for selecting me to be a part of it, Helios!

This is my post that contains the pictures that I submitted for the All Cars Photography Project

Entries:

WRX '15

WRX '11

WRX '08

Legacy RS '90

SLK 55

Ariel Atom

HQ Monaro

Celica

SVR

I forgot to upload this shot yesterday

RS 4 Avant

That RX-8 shot is very dark and moody, nicely done.

Wow, where have I gone?

This time I took some photos on the PC version, although I don’t really see a difference in the quality of the photos.

Z06

Centenario

Nice update. I think the Lambo shot would look a bit better if you’d focused on the badge, but that’s just my humble opinion :slight_smile:

I agree, I noticed that after I took it so I might retake it. I’ll do it on the Xbox because I just prefer playing Forza on that.

Hello again! This time I’m dedicating this post to the cover car, the 2016 Lamborghini Centenario

Centenario

Centenario

Centenario Interior

Centenario

Centenario

Centenario

Centenario

Centenario

Centenario

Centenario

Environment
It wouldn’t be a stunning game if it weren’t in a stunning environment.

One thing I would of done is used a more mixed bag of angles and layouts. Because from looking at the whole update, I feel there are too many of the same angles being used. Aside from that. My favorite is this one.

I really like this one:

Gurkha

Skylines

SR5

Good job with the Centenario, and i really like the scenic.

A bit high on the contrast in my opinion but a nice shot.

LaFerrari

LaFerrari

LasFerraris

LasFerraris

Great shots. The scenery shot of the construction site is very creative

Nice shot!

Sorry for not posting in a while

Snowy Legacy

RS RX

RS RX

Ooh, a snowmain

EXP 10