Mdspeedster's Gallery

Feel free to leave tips and/or constructive criticism.

One
This photo is my favorite

Needs more lens flare

Z06

Z06 in the city

CVPI

SC300

M6

1 Like

Something about this shot for me.

1 Like

To me it sort of looks like a toy car in a sandbox, but I’m glad it stood out to you.

Drift Queen

Byron Bay

Byron Bay

K

S14

Westpoint Tower

Westpoint

CVPI

Not entirely sure why, but I keep being drawn to this photo.
Hope to see more soon.

Beautiful work on those!

That intro photo is something else!

Vanishing Point

Spano

BAC

BAC Interior

Vantage

Dawn

WRX STi
My dream car

Raptor

Awesome shots! Great scenery and loving that egg shot. That s14 flying too lol. Hope to see more subies :wink: I need to buy the 22b asap!

22b

SVX

1 Like

Great shot! Maybe it would’ve been a bit better with no vignette?

Yeah, I was just using the preset Macro filter. This one probably would look better without the vignette.

What is your current vignette settings. Because from what I see in the shot, it looks like your vignette is over 40-50. However if it was me, then try to use a vignette of 23-25 as a base. And then afterwards,you could decrease it in small portions until you have something you like. But with that all said. Can you use a higher vignette in the future. And the answer is yes.

Yet a high vignette only works with certain styles, lighting conditions and settings. Also the angles, car colour and locations play a key role in if a shot with a high vignette goes down well with the community.

Thanks for the pro tip.

Cali

Cali

Cali

Cali

R8
Showcasing my R8 design as well.

Raptor

I really like the second shot! Nice use of aperture.

Thanks! I tried to recreate the One shot(with another car of course), but it wasn’t the exact time of day so it came out a bit different.

[Kangaroo Placeholder]

RX-8

I typically make a video with the cars that I photograph as well.