looking for people to race with....

Am looking to race with people. Maybe joining a series or league. I like to race cleanly and fairly also in modern gt cars with a bit of S and A class cars. My internet is sorta average sometimes can never hear people with mics but willing to give leagues or series a shot. I never use mics due to bad comments about my voice in my past life time but hope your okay with that if interested add me.

You and anyone else are more than welcome to join our small group and try it out. We normally play on Tuesday nights starting at about 6:30 - 7:00 pm cst. Most of us are older drivers 45+ in age and are out to have some fun. Most of us use most assists due to our lack of skills. If you can race with some assist off that is fine as long as you can control your car and not a determent to the rest of the field. If you can not control your car with the assists off we will ask you to put them back on until you master that skill. We try to race clean and have a good time. We take turns picking class and track races on the night to warm up. Then we have two 3 race championship races. These races are made from cars and classes we chose the week before. We normally pick either a manufacturer and a class of car, or a particular make of car and and class. This gives you a week to get your cars ready. Its a lot of fun. If interested my Xbox gamer tag is DLAK1150. Please no pub stompers.