I Have A Bad Feeling

About the so called stunt park. I would be willing to bet that it is going to be cheesy and generic just like the ice rink was. So far we have not had a decent update with new things added, just been rehashed stuff we already have in the game.

1 Like

I get the frustration, but with all the bugs in the game I’d rather see those being fixed than the devs spending time on new features.

5 Likes

Chances are the Stunt Park was probably mostly coded before the game was even released, as the release schedule will have been determined very early in the game’s development (probably though am only guessing) so it shouldn’t impact the fixing of bugs.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if stunt park are not much more than blue print events / challenges. My remark was on the complaint no new things have been added since the release. If fixing bugs means delaying finalization of new features by one or two months, that’s fine by me.

1 Like

I think it could be identical as the Lego one with new stuff and non Lego texture that will disappear after the series ends. Even if the cars will be dissapointing as well in this series that in the next…

I’m optimistic about it. The 2 or 3 stunt races we have had in weekly events so far have been ok and a nice change of pace from a Trial or Treasure Hunt. My only concern is FH doesn’t have any aftertouch on cars when jumping so it might be tricky to do stunts in this game well.

It’s the age old trick of giving people something shiny to look at, to divert them from the real issues… I would guess it’s not going to go the way they think it will…

2 Likes

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

PS, I still love your gamer tag.

Why thank you :grin:
What man behind the curtain? I saw nothing…