Hust3004's gallery

Hey guys,

I want to share some of my pics with you in this topic. First of all: I really have no idea on how to take a good photo. I’ve never done anything like it before. I’m just testing out a few things. It’s fun for me taking photos of my cars and maybe it is for you too.
I’m not sure where this thread will end and how often I post something new but… yeah, let’s start.

My F40. Love this car!

My F40. Love this car!

Two pics of my green Challenger. I love the rear lamps of it.

Nothing special I guess but please tell me whether you like them and maybe leave a hint or two what I could do better next time. Thank you and have a nice day! :slight_smile:

never a bad picture of a Ferrari! Love it!

Great pictures.

Love the reflection on the F40 and the use of the rear lights on the Dodge is great.

Good work!

One way I would improve shot 1 is by having the car not positioned bang in the center of the frame.

Thank you all for your feedback!

I will try this out soon and post the result here maybe. Thank you!

I’ve taken a few shots of my 2016 R8. Here are two of them:

I really love this car. Maybe picture two is a bid too colourful (was fine on my TV). Plus, how do I fix the brightness of the head lights? I tried a lot of things but nothing really worked so it’s way too bright, isn’t it?

Headlighgts are a pain aren’t they? Apparently you could toggle them in horizon 2 so hopefully that could be something they could implement easily enough. Nice couple of shots, perhaps a bit of shutter speed in the first one could have addded to the image?

Those Challenger shots are gorgeous! Great job Hust!

Great shot!

Hi, thank you for all your feedback! I’m very happy about your comments, your hints and stuff plus I’m a bit surprised that you actually like most of my shots. Great to hear that!

Yeah, I forgot about the shutter speed. I’m sure this would have been nice. Thanks for your hint!

Today I tried to achieve something nice with different lighting. Here are some results:

I’m not quiet sure about the first picture. I wonder how I can get the tree behind the 370z sharp while using shutter speed to get the ‘wheels spinning’. Is there a trick how to achieve that? If so, please let me know :slight_smile:

Have a nice day!

That first picture is great, a slower shutter speed could reduce the bluriness, but I don’t think its an issue at all in this shot. Aperture could also be affecting your image.

I don’t think you really need any shutter speed in that photo as it looks good the way it is. My only advise is to just keep playing with the settings till you fund something you like

Wonderful photo!
The angle of the tree line, reflections, colour and great composition, bravo.

Hey guys,
thank you again for all your feedback! I’m a bit surprised that you like the shot with the Nissan that much while I wasn’t really sure about it but of course I’m really happy to read that!

In todays shots I tried to get the scenery of Byron Bay in ‘action’. I really like the cave by the beach. Again I’m not quiet convinced of the shots but let’s see what you guys think. :slight_smile:
I took the Koenigsegg shots just to show one of my favorite cars in the game. I think the Agera is overshadowed by the One:1 so the Agera deserved that. :wink:

I hope you enjoyed the pics. Let me know whether you like them or not.

Have a nice day!

I’d say fantastic pictures, and the variety is excellent! You seem to have an eye for beauty

Love that first shot and very creative idea in the last. Lovely stuff so far, keep them coming.

Very nice scenery shot!

While I like the layout and saturation in shot 3, I feel it would of looked better with a lower exposure since in it’s current state a few areas are too bright. Which in turn rob certain areas of their detail. But with that said my favourite is the fourth one. However if shot 3 did have a lower exposure, then that would of been my personal favourite.

Hey guys, thank you for all your nice comments and hints. It’s been a week since my last post. Unfortunately time is an issue :wink:

Thank you. Next time, I will pay more attention to that.

So I had some time to take a few shots. Here is what I have for today. Nothing special but I like them. The McLaren one is my favorite somehow. Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

Every time I play the game or take a photo of it I’m still stunned. It looks so good!

This is all for now. Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

Great shots again Hust, I really like this;

FH3 Bentley

Very cool!