How to buy a car with stock parts?

You have to buy simply the car and then go to the tuning options, you can then click on the appropriate box.
It is where you can homologuate your car.
But yeah when you buy, the car is already with custom parts.

After you purchase a pre-homologated car you can go into upgrades and restore default settings. This will allow you to build the car as you see fit but keep in mind its uses will be limited in multiplayer, career, and rivals.

1 Like

I was trying to do a single player non-career mode race and trying to rent a car, and for some cars the only option I had were the modified cars

I don’t have the game yet, but in every gameplay video I have watched when someone buys a car from the buy car menu there are 3 options. Buy Car Homologated, Buy Car Stock parts, and Cancel. Just select the option to buy with stock parts installed.

1 Like

is there a 1 button option for this? or go into each modification category and restore the stock parts? The big thing throwing me off is the weird gear ratios on the Civic Type R, the only way it’d let me change them (that I found) was to buy the upgraded transmission and then adjust it in tuning.