From Unbeatable to highly skilled...

You’re comparing apples to oranges, FH3 and FM7 are two completely different games. Only thing that is the same are the car models. FH3 is more of an arcade racer while FM7 takes a much more realistic approach. FH3 is a lot more forgiving if you make a mistake like braking to late and hard, when FM7 you’re going to pay for such mistakes. Same goes for getting on the gas to hard or early.

I even upgrade/tune my cars completely different between the two games. FH3 I set them up for top speed more then anything else while in FM7 I set them up for handling.

One car I use a lot in A class in FM3, the Ford Crown Victoria, is an awesome A car with very good handling and acceleration coupled with extremely good launch and top speed. Rarely come in less then 2nd place with it in multi player. FM7 I wouldn’t use that car if you paid me to.

I’m running the rally car series. On Maple Valley I won by 5,000 feet plus. The next race on Dubai I was 5,000 feet behind the leader. Same car, same AI skill level. No other changes. AI cars had insane grip on Dubai for whatever reason.

-k

Where the AI cars the one Audi with the ridiculously large wings? I used that car through that series and it does have an insane amount of grip. Didn’t even have to touch the brakes through a lot of corners and some I could even stay full throttle on the gas.

This morning I ran an 8 lap race at The Brickyard in the early M5 division. With the difficulty on pro I was leading comfortably and pulling away until the 3rd corner of the 4th lap when I hit the wall and lost speed. When I got back up to speed 2nd place had past me and was 5 or 6 car lengths ahead. From there they were unbeatable, ending with a fastest lap 3.5 secs faster than mine. Where’s my nitrous bottle?

Nitrous, that just made me think why that isn’t an option in the game for drag racing at the very least.

1 Like