Forza horizon 5 does not allow me to have more than 158 tunes

Forza horizon 5 does not allow me to have more than 158 tunes, and the support does not help me, what can I do?

Isn’t it a limit like max. 500 designs?

1 Like

I think the tune limit is closer to or exactly 500. In your creative hub it says 157 but that is only shared tunes. I would go through those cars to see if there are any unshared versions that you don’t need and can remove. Then go through any other cars you have tuned yourself or have applied downloaded tunes to. Any tunes count towards your total if they are listed in your “my tuning setups” regardless of them being yours or downloaded. It’s time consuming but that’s the only way I’m aware of to save more.

2 Likes

Delete downloaded tunes after you have installed them. The car is still equipped with it, you cannot modify the tune anyway and this frees up a slot of the saved files.
If you tune yourself, buy a car for each kind of tune and just keep the tune on that but do not save it.
Do not sell or gift the car though… happened to a friend of mine with a record tune of his pagani for the festival circuit, he was never able to tune the car the same way again to beat his old record.
If you then want to share your tune, only then save it accordingly.
This leaves you with only those tunes you want to share or those for the barnfinds where you can have only one car of each.

If you paint your car to reflect the currently installed tuning type, there is also a file limit for designs…

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like