Welcome to the bimonthly Forza Horizon 4 photo contest! A new contest will be posted and the previous one closed every two weeks on Wednesday, with winners announced, prizes gifted, and content featured every other Friday.
For continuous updates and new about contest changes and unique opportunities, please keep an eye on our Competition News page at https://tinyurl.com/yaa3yp5b , provide feedback on competitions at https://tinyurl.com/y8eb5ylv and share your new contest ideas at https://tinyurl.com/y84ey2ge
This thread will close early afternoon on 9/16/2020 and judging will begin. No other entries will be taken after judging begins. If you do not put the proper description in game when you upload your photos, your photo will not be seen and therefore not be entered into the contest.
All submissions will be judged by members of Turn 10 Studios & Playground Games. Photos will be judged anonymously so that voters do not know which photos belong to which players, making the judging as fair as possible. The top 10 photos are chosen as winners.
Rules of the Contest
• All submissions must adhere to Forza’s ‘E For Everyone’ policy, and the Xbox Live Code of Conduct- Xbox Community Standards | Xbox
• 3 photo maximum
• All photos must be taken by you and cannot be photos that have previously won. Posting someone else’s work or re-entering winning photos is not allowed and may result in removal from the contest as well as potential enforcement action against your account.
• All photos must be shared in Forza Horizon 4 and have the proper description of “photocomp922020”
• Every photo that is selected to be featured is considered a winner and will win the prizes listed
• Winners be featured for 1 week
• You may enter each contest, even if you won the previous one.
• While in photo mode (press up on the D-pad) press A to take a photo
• On capture screen use RB to move watermark and press A to save photo
• Select open slot (or overwrite existing photo file), create file name and save photo
• Once the photo is saved, the share menu will pop up automatically
• Set the make, model, and keywords to your liking but be sure to set the photo’s description to the proper description for the current contest. Ex: “photocomp922020” (make sure it’s all one word)
• Hit “Share” and you’re all set!
• If you wish to use an existing saved photo you will need to unshare and then reshare it with the proper description for your photo to be eligible for the photocomp
• You may also post your photos in this thread.
• 10 Super Wheel Spin
• 1,000,000 credits
• Potential use/feature in official Forza streams on Twitch
• Your photo featured in-game for 7 days and potentially posted on official Forza social media channels
• Login • Instagram