Duesenberg Twenty Grand 1933

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Duesenberg Twenty Grand

This topic is specifically for the one-off Duesenberg Model SJ with coachwork by Rollston.

For voting on the standard Model J click here.

I still believe it makes more sense to merge all Model J topics into one, so here’s another Model J that might actually be the most deserving to be added into the game! This, is the " 1933 Duesenberg SJ Torpedo by Rollston Arlington" or, better known as “The 20 Grand Duesenberg”. The most expensive car sold at the time, & the most powerful American road car built until the 60s! The supercharger whine & straight 8 rumble is music to my ears.

Built for the '33 World’s Fair this car oozed ostentatiousness from every angle. It was wealth incarnated.

And it’s currently at The Nethercutt Collection in L.A. so it should be able to be scanned!

1f5c5b78-9dac-4864-ac09-23407ab5e2b7_largesize

5 Likes

I’ve separated this particular model into its own Topic as it’s reached a similar legendary status to something like the Eleanor Mustang that sets it apart from the standard models plus it’s a one-off.

It’s also one of the few Duesenbergs where pretty much all the details are known including its location so there is no confusion regarding coachbuilders and body styles.

2 Likes

Would love to see more Art Deco coach built cars in FH5. The elegance and class of this era of vehicles are unmatched. Beautiful cars like these deserve to be immortalized digitally in FORZA

1 Like

Might be unnecessary given Dusenbergs aren’t that popular amongst the player base (sadly) & will probably never be added into the game…unless you’re saying there’s a chance :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately I have absolutely 0 information regarding what additions are coming to the game :frowning:

I would love to see more of this era of cars though in general as they’re so rarely features in games but many of them have had left massive impressions on people even up to current day, they’re basically works of art on wheels.

Despite their age though some of these models still offer some very solid performance figures too so they would be far from useless in a gameplay sense.

I hoped with the Bentley 8-Litre being featured in FH4 that we may see some others but unfortunately not yet, maybe one day though.

I’ve mainly just separated this as if we do get a Duesenberg then this would likely be the easiest option and it’s also the most well known among modern audiences as it was featured on Jay Leno.

2 Likes

Nice! I love seeing a mod with an affinity for classic cars, let alone pre-war cars! You have great taste, my friend!

1 Like