Devs PLEASE make Forza 8 Lego only!

I really hope that FM will stay clear of lego and such. Horizon is okey but not FM IMO.
I sure dont live in the past…

I don’t agree FM8 should be a Lego only but a good new Lego Racers game would be awesome. There are so many Lego games but no racing other than the expansion.

Dude this thread is sarcastic

1 Like

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to make that clear haha

No, its a racing game for people over the mental age of 4. If you want a lego racing game then ask lego to make one and dont ruin this game like they did fh4

1 Like

Lol

Once upon a time I even considered paying money for FH4, but the game developers convinced me not to. This is NOT sarcasm.

Even better if we can get a LEGO ice cream truck and get bonus credits for how many ice cream cones we can sell to spectators

If it happens I wouldn’t be surprised. We already have useless Hot Wheels. Teletubies, pepper pig and especially something with Ken and Barbie. I see them all coming to FM. Some will anyway excuse it as always with “FM is not supposed to be a true racing sim”. Toys will certainly accomplish it.
I’m on PC with some mates while others have xbox. When a viable cross platform alternative presents itself I’ll be all in.

1 Like