Devs PLEASE make Forza 8 Lego only!

Lego looks so cool and part of everyones childhood.
I want lego cars and tracks with lego pit crews etc, but with Forza 7 physics.
Make it happen brahs

1 Like

yes xD

1 Like

No Lego no buy.

I need VR so I can see all the blocks in first person.

2 Likes

Lego skwad where you at :3

The day this happens is the day I switch permanently to PlayStation and Gran Turismo lol. I’m really happy for all the little kids and adult sized children alike out there. LEGO is exactly where it belongs and it should stay that way.

10 Likes

Yeah if you want to make an exclusive Forza Lego game, go for it. I won’t buy it because it’s not my thing. But to make the next game in the series Lego only. I’ll pass.

2 Likes

It’s funny because I bet more manchilds play these Lego games than kids. It’s embarrassing.

Couldn’t agree more with Volusia, a lego Bugatti set costs over €300. Lego Motorsport Horizons…:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I want peppa pig cars in motorsport 7!

Can we get Postman Pat’s van added while we’re at it.

2 Likes

Yeah - they should just rename it to “Forza Kiddisports”… and you have to turn in your man card before purchasing LOL

1 Like

Now, I’m still somewhat of a newbie within the world of Forza but I have to agree with the critical comments above… I think the Lego DLC in FH4 is pretty cool, but the main reason I think so is because it’s not shoved in my face. If I want to I can just ignore the whole thing.

So yeah, a Lego only Forza? I wouldn’t buy into that.

+1

I need more time and skipping a generation of FM would give me that.

Won’t be buying FM8 unless it is all lego. If I see a single polygon that doesn’t allude to the most basic 3d primitive shapes, count me out.

2 Likes

Didn’t you mean to say “your mom and/or dad won’t be buying it for you” unless it’s all Lego? I just want to be clear on this… as I find it hard to believe anyone over 8 would make a statement like that. Just sayin…

RB

1 Like

Its sarcasm…, to be clear the whole tread is sarcasm… no one actually wants LEGO in Motorsport.

But, If Picklokc is in fact under 8… his vocabulary is amazing.

5 Likes

Sadly, it seems to me that since Hot Wheels was introduced in H3 and made it’s way to FM7 - the Lego cars will be in FM8 either at the start or introduced later as a DLC. So sarcasm or not - this doesn’t bode well for the future. It’s a deal breaker for me - plain and simple.

RB

2 Likes

I sense much sarcasm here

Duplo is sorely missing. Imagine the Scale!

1 Like

I am so sick of LEGOs. Everything has to entertain the toddlers that only have enough hand/eye coordination to play with blocks. Sure, I had them as a small child, but once I discovered I could ride a bike that was the end of my childish LEGO addiction. A LEGO DLC pack for 4-6 year olds is fine, but if the whole game was LEGOs it would never, ever in a million years waste space on my XBox One X’s hard drives.