Countries Event

The racing suits are already available, when you go in your house to edit your avatar.

Ah, I wasn’t aware of that because I haven’t been there to edit my avatar. Lol. I stand corrected.

In that case I really hope it’s a new car and not something that is readily available.

Probably why they ha limeted the car models that we can use, might explain whyy they have limited the Italy representation to one particular model of lamborgini the car will be a lamborgini lol

1 Like

Would you rather buy 18 mil Ferrari instead? That would be only alternative.

Not just any Lambo, a used 2019 Urus with a PGG-made livery to celebrate all the memories we’ll cherish from the World Cup.

You may be on to Somthing probably an Italian flag livery lol

I had a few options on most of the races, the one that wasn’t great for me was when I did the Trial. The only car I could use was the Lambo SUV, even though I had several other C600 cars that were options before. Thankfully, the rest of the team won the event for us cause I couldn’t catch up with any of the cars in that thing!

i accidentally drove a UK car when the season began. I haven’t seen anywhere/anyway to change your country once it’s been selected on the Weekly thing on the playlist. I know I can drive anything else in other races, but seems that make me part of the UK (nothing wrong with that just seems odd not to have a way to correct it.

I tried another event because I want the 25 points for the car.

Of course I chose Japan and again only one car to choose from and this car was once again so mega bad for Japan that it had no chance of being first in terms of performance.

The joke is that the devs wrote in the patch notes because they did everything in their power to select cars that are balanced. They don’t.

So either the developers want to deliberately steer the result in a certain direction (which I initially thought was paranoid nonsense), or these cars were not tested for 5 seconds for balancing with each other.

Sorry, but I played on the Normal (Medium) difficulty level and came in third. Then I switched to the easiest level of difficulty and was third again. He drives so slowly that the first two are far apart and the third is just within reach.

I’ve rarely seen anything so badly implemented. I mean if you only have ONE car allowed by a country. Then you have to test it for a really long time.

2 Likes

Basically you are being ‘given’ a choice, I mean they choose what cars you can choose lol. The whole game is based on restrictions, they even choose the engine choices for each car (and which country those engines are from) instead of letting you choose from all the options. There is sooooooooooo much bias in this franchise, and all the prizes are copy and pastes from FH4, there is no incentive to try and complete most of these seasonals. I am so bored already, I am just holding out for an amazing 1st expansion…

This week trial is just absurd - I’m not a bad driver, tried most of the cars, still couldn’t beat two leading AI cars. You can tune Ferrari B700 to over 500 HP and You still won’t catch leading AI crivatars. Tried trial 3x and players didn’t manage to win single one RACE … come on.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who hates these restrictions.

The seasonal events should actually represent the long-term motivation. Unfortunately the ridiculous restrictions get so boring that I quickly get over them until I get the points for the car I want.

I’m even glad if I don’t like any of the new cars, because then I can save myself all the work.

It’s a shame, because the seasonal events could actually be fun if the developers didn’t make any restrictions on the cars and tuning levels, or if the restrictions were only thematic. For example: A Ferrarie vs. Ford event. Or a GT3 weekend, something like that.

With the new event that could be even cooler because of the theme, the competition between car countries and the influence of the player, false or real.

But the restrictions here are even more extreme, so extreme that I’m even waiting to unlock the new 25 point car. I’m waiting for the Forzathon points (the seven) and try to score as many points as possible without racing events because I not only find them annoying, I actually hate them, even though some of the tracks are really cool.

It feels like two different people came up with the idea. A genius who came up with the idea for the theme: country rivalry between vehicles. And the trainee who came up with the rest.

Especially that the cars chosen in B700 week are so close do the class limit - You can hardly tune most of them. Dirt racing - I like it - Maserati is B696 -what can You tune??? It means I can’t narrow the performance gap to the AI - there is no room for more power.
Countries theme is not a bad idea, but the car choice…