Can we get some new racing adventures for online multiplayer?

It would be amazing if developers could add some new adventures such as:

• adventures with new tracks (best community maps would be fine)
  • five tracks road/street adventures
  • B class road/street racing
  • B class cross country
  • a few adventures with collision off

For start these could only be available in unranked mode and if they prove to be successful and keep people engaged & racing, they could be enabled for ranked game modes as well. I just figured it would be nice to give online adventures something new because it gets rather boring once you learn every single track, every single route in free roam rush and always race against the same cars, it just becomes very repetitive and nowhere near as fun IMO.

If you have any other suggestions I’d love to read them as well!

3 Likes

They already have collisions off Adventure under custom.

2 Likes

Indeed they do, but unfortunately custom adventures are used by a very small number of players so matchmaking takes forever and you need to be incredibly lucky to find more than one or two other players looking for races with same settings. I would just like to see them experiment with some new/different adventures for Free For All/Team Adventures so it’s not always the same thing, over and over and over again.

1 Like

It’s too many choices, It was perfect in H3 during the first few weeks or so and than they decided to give too many class choices and it was empty after that just like it is in H4. Ghost was packed with multiple lobbies when you could not choose a specific class in H3. God forbid they look at the data.

1 Like

Agreed; existing map configurations that include freeroam rush could be tweaked as well. If I’m not mistaken, there are several FR maps now no longer in use from when it was 86’d from Street/Road/S2. Those maps, as well as any configurations dropped, could provide a small, low-cost, shot in the arm to current adventures if they were worked back into the existing format. Even running current routes and circuits backwards, in the opposite direction, could shake things up a little bit at a minimal, if not zero, expense.

But yeah, I’m hot for fully restoring B-class :ok_hand:t2:

…and bringing multiplayer/online adventures to Fortune Island and LEGO Valley would be fantastic. The expansions have some really great routes, dare I say some of the best, and it’s a cryin’ shame they weren’t given the same online treatment Blizzard Mountain and Islandtopia got.

1 Like

I don’t understand why we don’t have multiplayer on the DLC. It makes no sense.

2 Likes

I can see where there would be issues with route ‘roominess,’ Cliffside Scramble, for example…one way or another half of those racing would be going over that cliff. There’s at least one more that’s iffy, but I can’t recall them at the moment. But I agree, we should have it. That was the first thing I did upon their release, run to check out multiplayer…found only disappointment instead.

1 Like

I wonder that devs will make online multiplayer based on car types drivetrain surface seasons & weather?

1 Like

I’d welcome that. It could be a very fun new addition

2 Likes

In previous Horizon’s core groups would form in the DLC. Not a lot of people but enough to make a niche area of the game.