Autumn #Forzathon Shop, Festival Playlist events and rewards through August 15

AUTUMN
Starts August 8 2019 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific
This is the second season of Series 12.

Next change: August 15 at 7:30 a.m. Pacific

BARN FIND RUMOR:

#FORZATHON SHOP

• 650 FP Car: 1963 VW Type 2 De Luxe FE (existing Exclusive model)
  • 625 FP Car: 1939 Auto Union Type D (10,000,000 CR value)
  • ?00 FP Clothing: RTR Fun Haver Blue Top
  • ?00 FP Clothing: Blue Top Hat
  • Wheelspins cost this series: 40 FP & 150 FP

FESTIVAL PLAYLIST REWARDS

• 50% Autumn Completion: VW Karmann Ghia '67 (new Exclusive model)
  • 80% Autumn Completion: Ford Crown Victoria (existing Exclusive model)
  • 50% Series Completion: 2012 Cadillac Escalade ESV (existing Exclusive model)
  • 80% Series Completion: 2010 Mosler MT900S (existing Exclusive model)

#FORZATHON

Earn 100 FP from the weekly challenge plus 10 per Daily, plus Bonus for all, double for owning the Lake Lodge

Weekly Challenge:
[Must be done in sequence to count.

• Own and drive the 2013 Ford Shelby GT500 (Ford Mustang '13)
  • Win 3 Drag Strip events in the Ford Mustang '13
  • Earn a total of 1 million Skill Score in the Ford Mustang '13
  • Win a Road Racing Series event in the Ford Mustang '13 at the Lakehurst Forest Sprint

Daily Challenges:
Each challenge is open for 72 hours from 7:30am Pacific of the start day

• Earn 1 Ultimate Clean Racing Skill
  • Earn 2 Great Near Miss Skills
  • Closely overtake while racing to earn 3 Awesome Pass Skills
  • Earn 1 Great Drift or E-Drift Skill
  • Complete a Street Scene event
  • Earn 2 Great Clean Racing Skills
  • Win 2 Road Circuit events

SEASONAL EVENTS

The Trial Co-Op Championship: “Power on the Prairie” | Whitewater Falls Cross Country | A800 Modern Muscle

• Reward: Ken Block Race Suit

Seasonal Playground Games | Express North Rail Yard | A800 Vans and Utility

• Reward: Ken Block Helmet

PR Stunt: Ambleside Edge Danger Sign | 984.3 feet

• Reward: Super Wheelspin

PR Stunt: Hythe House Speed Trap | 200.0 mph

PR Stunt: Brookside Speed Zone | 147.0 mph

Championship: "Racing Through the Years -60s” | Gardens Cross Country Circuit | C600

Championship: “Out of Retirement” | Ambleside Sprint | B700 Vintage Racers

• Reward: Maserati Tipo 61

Championship: “Family Car Frenzy” | Horizon Festival Sprint | A800 Super Saloons

• Reward: BMW M6 '13 FE (existing Exclusive model)

Monthly Events

• Monthly Rivals: Broadway Village Circuit
  • Online Adventure
    Completing the monthly events applies their completion percentage to all four seasons in the Festival Playlist.

1 Like

Eager to see how well those VWs handle. Might be able to use them for B class dirt. BRING IT!

1 Like

Makes sense to have the VW’s in the Fall and the Aston Martin’s available in the Winter…rolls eyes.

Yes, that’s it! I’m sure it was seasonal dictation that determined when they’d be released.

4 Likes

Seasonal PR Stunts:

2 Likes

I fail to see why it matters what cars are in which season.

6 Likes

it is impossible to score 1 million skill points in this week’s Shelby GT500 challenge. even with the skill bonus radio song is going, the game decides EVERY TIME to rob me of my skill point chain even though i’m still scoring points. way to go Turn 10, yet another [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D] challenge that can’t be completed. and yes, i have EVERY perk unlocked for this car.

I did it piece meal over the Dunes at about 175+K per run! The 1 million is accumulative, not in one go. Others may have a different way tho’!

5 Likes

Rob how ? I didn’t have any problems with it, made 1 million in one run without skill song.

1 Like

The Shelby doesn’t have the skill songs perk so it will make no difference if a skill song is playing. I tried it in the car as it comes with no tune or upgrades. It was accumulating skill points but very slowly so I upgraded it to S1. I usually get skills at an area to the North of the Wind Farm which has small trees/saplings, fences, stone walls, jumps and I get mostly wreckage, landscaping, combo and air skills and by turning traction off I get drift skills in between the others to stop the chain breaking. You don’t need to do 1 million in one chain but I think everything needs to be done in one session.

Some people use the airstrip. With it being Autumn some of the fields have groups of bales and even with the perk which stops the first collision breaking the skill chain, groups of bales can easily destroy a skill chain.

The points didn’t accumulate as fast as they do with my normal skill farming vehicle but compared to some challenges I found it easy to complete.

Skill Songs take the multiplier to 10x and builds twice as quickly, regardless of perks. That’s the entire point of Skill Songs.

1 Like

Let’s face it the best place in the game for accumulating skill points is the dunes for just about any car.

1 Like

If you do the Drag Challenge at the air strip you are right near to a bunch of stuff that you can smash up. If you side swipe everything your points build up faster. The only things you can hit to end the chain are a couple of trees, and a couple of tractors… stay away from them, and keep spinning around.

I too got this issue. The Monaro got its 15 minutes of glory, I don’t think I’ll drive it again.

3 Likes

You don’t have to do it in one shot. I did two runs for 500.000 and it worked

just go to the gravel pit and let loose

1 Like

A word of warning.
If you want to use the Vauxhall Monaro on this week’s trail, be aware that it tends to get stuck on the last track (the one in the city.)
There’s a ridge on the final part of the track that it can’t drive over while other cars can. I found out the hard way and it’s like hitting an invisible wall.

6 Likes

yep even with rally suspension on highest ride height = bang dead stop,
strange how the AI can go over with no problem at all, almost as if they cheat!

1 Like

I did the Trial with Monaro too and damn that last circuit. I tried it later in single player on Pro difficulty and on that some Drivatars got stuck just like my Monaro.

My first effort was with Road setup, did surprisingly well but quitted. On next effort we were already won 2/3 before last circuit but it was still bad. They really should test these things.

Tips for completing Playlist

Did all the PR stunts with Bugatti Veyron SS X-tuned.

Did all the championships on Pro with following cars stock so using these should make things relatively easy on Highly Skilled.

Family Car Frenzy: Maserati Ghibli '14. Race clean and it’s just so easy to drive that it’s PI doesn’t matter.

Out of Retirement: Maserati 8CFT. First two races were easy wins but winning the third one took some effort (not requited for the championship win). 8CFT is crazy powerful so change to second gear then to third gear before hitting rev limit. Very easy to keep momentum on, just feather gas on tight curves and easy wins on first and on circuit race I did second. Last one, Waterhead Sprint I think, was where the main opponent, Auto-Union could actually use it’s advantages and it’s important to get good start and then flow through the bends avoiding Drivatar cars while passing, keep the momentum going. On latter stage is important not to drift too much so entry line to curves and go bit slower in and you get fast out. Really great car!

For last championship I went with Ferrari Dino and for first two races which were Off-road and Rally it was pretty tight. The last one on Greedale Club Circuit was where Dino was in it’s element. Chevy Nova should work the best overall and would recommend Mustang, 2+2 Fastback or regular one for fun.

Shelby tasks: Did these with stock vehicle.
Motorway Drag Strip for winning 3 Drag events. Drivatars always slow down before last curve, hit the brakes a bit and flow in, hit the gas.
Airstrip for skill score grind. Lot’s of stuff to sideswipe and room to drift.
Last race is a Road trail, on higher difficulties at least, Shelby is very strong in last 3rd of the route and if it’s difficult to pass leading Drivatars before that, it’s easy there. Enjoyable race actually.

Really liked how this series of challenges worked like it built towards finale. First you get used to car a bit during Drag races, then via drifting, doing other stunts and when it’s time for real race car feels much more familiar. Beast but manageable one. This was great work by devs.

For Playground Games I used Ford Hot Pursuit but I saw HSV’s (HPV?) doing well. Upgraded El Camino’s not so much for some reason.

I haven’t done Fortune Island stuff for ages but stunts Bugatti Veyron SS for Speed Trap and S2 Hoonigan RS200 for Trailblazer.

I used the Ford Falcon F351 for the trial. It’s just as good as the Monaro but doesn’t get hung up on that metal ramp or whatever it is. For Out of Retirement, I used the Bugatti Type 35 C and absolutely smoked the AI without any effort. AWD is OP.

I sadly had to resort to using the Morris Traveler and hiding between train cars for the Playground Games. It’s cheap I know but when you get incompetent teammates who bring bone stock cars up against opponents in upgraded cars, sometimes it’s the only way to give your team a fighting chance. If you’re lucky, you can get one or two opponents to quit out of frustration when they can’t tag you (like what happened to me) and then your team has the advantage.

1 Like