[ANSWERED] Search failed

In the picture stands

Search failed.
This feature has been temporarily disabled.
Visit ForzaMotorsport.net for more information.

Multiplayer comes this too

I bought the game 2 hours ago

Please help

Hello,

Who is your ISP and which router do you use?

ISP?
Firtzbox 6490

I have the same problem. From the first start of the game.
To be more accurate. I Can’t choose car design, can’t download tunes, can’t view screenshots. Also strange thing is. I did not recieve any message at all. When I bought Forza Motorsport 3 and 4 It was lot of news everyday. Now nothing. Not a single one.

1 Like

Your Internet Service Provider.

For me it’s local Czech(Czech republic) provider “Skvely.net

KabelDeutschland (Vodafone)

Can nobody help me?

?

Hello?
Can nobody help me?

Hello, I need support
Can nobody help me?

?

?

Hi there to stop you pulling your hair out waiting for a reply please note that support is only available Monday to Friday between the Hours of 09:00am to 17:00pm US East coast I think or just run of US central time and you will be in the Ball Park.

?

I’m sure Nitro Glitter will come back to you soon [remember they’re in US so still early morning there]. In the mean time -

make sure your Xbox is not set to “offline”

Go to settings, - System - Network settings - and choose what connection you have [wireless or wired] and then test your XB Live connection.

Post here what the result was. Will keep eye out and see if I can help till Nitro Glitter returns.

Riptide

Hello, I play on the PC
The Xbox app shows me that I’m online

Not that familiar with PC platform, but can you test your multiplayer connection status on the XB app ? If so, test it 》 Multiplayer Connection status.

Did I test it does not work!
Everything is up

I can not download paintings,
can not play online!

PC
Please follow the instructions below if you are experiencing the issue while playing on PC:
• Close any other programs that are open. Forza Motorsport 7 can be running, but make sure it’s at the main screen and hasn’t tried to connect yet.
• Open the Start menu, type “Command Prompt”, right click it and “Run as administrator”. Grant it permission to run.
• In the command prompt window, type the following:

PowerShell
Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
Note: we’ll set this back to Restricted when we’re done.
Install-Module XboxMultiplayerChat
You’ll be prompted twice to confirm you want to download and install (once for “NuGet”, and once for the PowerShell module).
Trace-XboxMultiplayer
This will run to gather some basic info and then it will pause with logging running in the background and instructions to start the scenario.

• Go back to the game and try the failing multiplayer join.
• When the error occurs again, return to the command window and press to get a problem snapshot.
• Once that snapshot completes, press again as instructed to stop and gather up the logs for analysis.
• Now type the following to restore the PowerShell execution policy back to the default settings:
Set-ExecutionPolicy Default
• Open the folder where it said “The logs are saved at”, presumably something under “C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\XboxMultiplayerChat\1.3\Logging”. There will be 7 files there. These are the log files we’d like. If you could compress them (e.g., selecting them, right-clicking, and choosing “Send to” : “Compressed (zipped) folder”) and then share them privately to us via Microsoft OneDrive or something, that would be great.

ALSO INCLUDE:
It would also be helpful if you could provide the additional information below:
• The support information from the failure screen, e.g.,
Support id : cc25a1f6-c62b-4db2-b55c-941319306c67
Server id : 0bc5025d-4fda-4686-8c10-52002708540
Quality of service : success (15 locations)
Region : east asia (0.078s)

Please email this to forzafb@microsoft.com

Thank you,