This game is completely broken

When will we get back the many tracks and features that have been removed from the various years? Drifting, cat and mouse, tag, multicar class lobbies and user created lobbies. Earlier today I uninstalled and I’m not going back. Turn the servers back on 6 at least. FM 2023 sucks so much.

17 Likes

literally nothing stated here = broken. Lol.

11 Likes

He literally mentioned a tonne of things that he feels are missing and the game being broken due to that, but you seem to have overlooked that part, lol

3 Likes

Players need to stop conflating ‘features I want or expected to have’ with “broken.” You don’t take a car to the mechanic to fix it because it didn’t come with a sunroof.

Words have meanings. The words above don’t mean that we’re dismissing those interests, but if we’re going to be clear about everyone wants we need to on the same page about the difference between bugs and suggestions.

31 Likes

Right yeah, and I clarified what the other guy said to the OP. I wouldn’t call this broken either. It’s just the specific features he wanted which are not in the game.

Psssst… do you think we’re getting a track in April? Maybe two?

4 Likes

Again, nothing he stated is broken, and a game missing older features doesn’t = broken. End of.

Why is commonsense so lacking in the gaming community. It is mind boggling.

4 Likes

At the end/bottom: “…our next track is coming in April…

5 Likes

You won’t get 2.

We are getting a new track in April. I’m hoping for Sebring.

:joy:

5 Likes

I wish FM2023 had amazing car sounds too which is missing…maybe it’s a fever dream.

2 Likes

I do wonder when Drifting and Drag racing will come to FM23, even though I typically don’t do either. Maybe they’ll appear in “Season 2”?

I know… just thought I’d throw it out there :joy:

1 Like

Gamers can be very self entitled. One of the whiniest cultures overrun with exaggerating when let down by a game.

2 Likes

I think gamers are entitled to being a little self-entitled if not too much - especially when they blindly buy into the false advertising and marketing hype, preorder the full edition, and get thrown a half baked product done in a “yes, this will do” kinda way. I’m sure you can relate. Money isn’t free, neither is quality entertainment.

Unless it was advertised ‘with sunroof’.

4 Likes

What the freaking safety rating?!

Just finished a race at Watkins Glen where I managed to avoid all contact except for one instance at the bus stop where another driver compromised their line causing a slow unpredictable exit. Naturally, at less than 0.3 second behind and being cautious into that zone, I backed off and ensured enough room to safely navigate the chicane. Of course, at that distance, reaction times are greatly reduced, so I hit their rear bumper and gained 0.5 second of penalty. They finished ahead regardless.

Backed out of the lobby and I went from S/4798 down to E/4793.

What the hell?! My first incident with any real contact in about 10 races and they sink my safety rating entirely? What a joke this game is.

Personally I don’t think drift or drag racing should be in FM. That’s more for Horizon. FM is a siimcade racer . Time and money is much better spent on bug fixes and new tracks and events

3 Likes

Blockquote: Players need to stop conflating ‘features I want or expected to have’ with “broken.” You don’t take a car to the mechanic to fix it because it didn’t come with a sunroof.

You’re right. You buy a different car in the first place.

A lot of people here gave this game a second, third, fourth, fifth chance since its what we grew up playing, but its literally missing features. The game is half baked and to claim it isn’t is just a flat out lie. I think its long overdue that we all try out other “cars”.

Another great example is the hopper lobbies that have been missing for years. It has continuously and consistently been one of the biggest requests for features since it was removed.

The biggest cause for people being upset with this game is that THERE IS NO COMMUNICATION;

First off, you aren’t setting expectations. You over promise and under deliver.

Second, Give us a reason why you’ve continued to ignore the community’s biggest requests. Something… so that we can understand your reasoning… otherwise we literally don’t see a reason why it cant be added back in the game and are going to continue to ask why you ignore us.

Those 2 things alone will have the biggest positive effect on your Forza’s reviews and retention rates out of anything you can possibly think of. It blows my mind that T10 has done the exact opposite of learn and retain knowledge in all of the years its been developing this game.

3 Likes

Drift and drag are motorsports. FM have a better physic than FH, and can give better place where to practice those sports.
It should be on the game

4 Likes

Turn 10 will be updates in every month.
Little little beter.