4 Pages1234PrevNext
#51 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 12:11:46 PM(UTC)
I am going to give this a shot but first look what could happen if i install the windows insider build,

"You might experience crashes, security vulnerabilities, data loss, or damage to your device."

i definitely don't wanna lose data or have crashes in my computer, so what do you think about this?
#52 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 8:03:49 AM(UTC)
I am not the author of winodows, so I couldn't comment on that. Use at your own risk or just wait until Fall Creator's update comes out (October 17th).
Forza Wheel Support: https://discord.gg/8vC2zvz
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 9:39:48 AM(UTC)
A big thank you for FirstPlatoLV, so happy to have my new Fanatec Clubsport v2.5 actually working. You've been extremely helpful and fast to respond, honestly one of the best experiences I've had with any software problems.
#54 Posted : Thursday, September 14, 2017 1:57:23 AM(UTC)
Hey guys. Forza EmuWheel appears to be working again on insiders build 16288 and I don't think that is going to change. Fall Creators Update is coming October 17th and after that you will no longer require insiders to get EmuWheel running.
Meanwhile I've been busy adding new features and improving the existing functionality and version 1.2 will be released soon:

Configurator 1

Configurator 2

The biggest changes are ability to run EmuWheel without FFB, added split axis functionality (if you have a wheel that supports combined pedals only, you couldn't use it in Forza, now you can), deadzones (especially useful if your pedals or wheel is giving unwanted input and messing up menus). For those who would like to tinker with FFB I've exposed some FFB parameters which you can modify. You can also save and load ffb presets for easy sharing with your friends or people who have similar wheels.

I'm open to suggestions for new features and improvements and constantly trying to make EmuWheel easier to use.

Currently v1.2 is being tested and if anyone is interested in testing, please visit support chat (link in first post).

#55 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 7:42:56 AM(UTC)
Hello i have a problem when i run forza emuwheel he said "There were errors initializing vJoy. Press OK to quit."
#56 Posted : Friday, September 15, 2017 1:35:10 PM(UTC)
Nice application and very helpful!
I had a problem to my "Logitech Formula Force EX" and i contact the owner very easy on his discord server and his helped me very quick and easy... Very good app and a good-friendly Support team!
#57 Posted : Saturday, September 16, 2017 5:06:01 PM(UTC)
I would say that for the commoners like i am,you might encounter some difficulties.
But then,PUFF in the Discord chat you'll find this awesome man @FirstPlatoLV that is going to help you.
VERY GOOD Piece of software,too bad the guys from Turn10 or Microsoft are not implementing what we need.But then,we all have @FirstPlatoLV on our side.
#58 Posted : Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:23:16 PM(UTC)
Yesterday I had problems with setting up my Thrustmaster F458 Italia X360 Wheel on PC so I went to discord to ask for help and oh my, I was surprised. FirstPlatoLV is such a kind and nice guy, he wrote for me some registry bindings and after few minutes everything was working. Thank you sir once more, now after playing demo of FM7 I can patiently wait for full game release.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 20, 2017 9:24:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#59 Posted : Thursday, September 21, 2017 2:02:50 AM(UTC)
I had a problem with my MOGA POWER PRO bluetooth controller. Forza Horizon 3 couldn't recognize it, and when it did, the controls were all weird. But then this guy started helping me, and now everything is fixed. Thank you! The world needs more people like you. If you have a problem with a controller, a wheel, or any other gaming device, contact FirstPlatoLV and you problems are solved before you know it.
#60 Posted : Saturday, September 23, 2017 4:26:15 PM(UTC)
is it possible 2 use the speedlink darkfire racing wheel with this?? just wondering because its not supported by the game
#61 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 1:58:11 AM(UTC)
Thanks a bunch to FirstPlatoLV for helping me fix my Logitech G25. Bought it second hand and thought I had wasted my money but Plato "steered" me in the right direction.
#62 Posted : Sunday, September 24, 2017 6:50:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SpacialBobcat43 Go to Quoted Post
is it possible 2 use the speedlink darkfire racing wheel with this?? just wondering because its not supported by the game

Should be possible, yes!
#63 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:34:10 AM(UTC)
This man saves my whole month. Ive bought forza and there was no support for the 3 different Devices I use.
This man that made emuwheel made everything too easy to setup, everything works great while I was thinking it would never work out with my setup.
DFGT-h-shifter logitech-thrustmaster 300 pedals. IT ALL WORKS IN FORZA HORIZON 3 now! so everyone with trouble need to consider this.
Also this guy does a better job then the engineers that worked on forza. He should be working there :D
#64 Posted : Friday, November 17, 2017 2:41:13 PM(UTC)
Hi Plato! I refunded my game because of this lack of support on release (wow, it's been this long and still no support????)

Anyways, I was wondering if this will work with T500RS + FL2 Basherboard adapter for G27 shifter to direct usb?

If not, I'll just not re-buy. Thanks for the awesome work! Glad to hear many are starting to enjoy this game for the first time!
#65 Posted : Saturday, November 18, 2017 9:09:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DJSalajutsu Go to Quoted Post
Hi Plato! I refunded my game because of this lack of support on release (wow, it's been this long and still no support????)

Anyways, I was wondering if this will work with T500RS + FL2 Basherboard adapter for G27 shifter to direct usb?

If not, I'll just not re-buy. Thanks for the awesome work! Glad to hear many are starting to enjoy this game for the first time!

Should work. Come to discord server (link in signature) and we can try on demo version of FH3. Then you can decide if you want to buy.
#66 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 12:35:04 AM(UTC)
Version 1.3 of Forza EmuWheel is released. If you require assistance visit discord support chat (link in signature).
#67 Posted : Friday, December 22, 2017 4:10:34 PM(UTC)
Can anyone help me with ffb setting at forza emuwheel configurator? I have Thrustmaster TMX + T3PA + TH8A, play Forza Horizon 3 and version of Forza EmuWheel is 1.3.1. I wanna feeling like in a really car but I doesn't no how to set it. Maybe someone have same steering wheel and wants to share his ffb setting from forza emuwheel and game.
 2 users liked this post.
#68 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 12:07:06 AM(UTC)
THX : after spending 10 hours for trying settings with EMUWHEEL, now i have FFB better than Assetto corsa/Raceroom/Project cars 2 !
how ? i have just removed the "dead" feeling when we are not in a curve, the most bad thing in the FFB currently ! i added engine vibrations constantly, shift vibration ( nice like R3E) and minimal force !
now the game has better FFB than Asssetto and far better graphics : ultimate simulation :) after these 10 hours, I've re-launched Assetto COrsa and SURPRISE, Assetto corsa now feel arcade :)

i can try to improve again it, cause i need minimal force stronger, but it gives me oscillation, and i need filter, but i need time :)

i have TS PC RACER + Th8A
I will be happy to share my settings, but be carefull i lke strong FFB, everything is at 100% in trust panel or game :) (i'm addicted to wheel effect)

Edited by user Monday, January 1, 2018 12:13:13 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#69 Posted : Monday, January 1, 2018 7:14:17 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kolysion Go to Quoted Post

I will be happy to share my settings

Give me please your setting

#70 Posted : Monday, June 18, 2018 2:06:24 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kolysion Go to Quoted Post

I will be happy to share my settings

It is possible to get your settings? :D
#71 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2018 11:18:02 AM(UTC)
Hi,

i have the Speedlink SL-6694-SRD (https://www.speedlink.com/CARBON-GT...type=search&searchparam=Speedlink SL-6694-SRD) Wheel but how exactly do i use this wheel for forza?

i even do not really understand how to use this program here..
#72 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2018 8:19:04 PM(UTC)
Get work with emuwheel. Now I can get my times down to the gamepad.

Should the buttons on the steering wheel stop working when the game is paused and ur in menu?

Usually the car crashes after using rewind because the FFB takes a few seconds to start working again.
Is this normal behavior or have I set it up wrong?
Cheers!
#73 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:06:34 AM(UTC)
I don't get any FFB in my SimuCUBE-DD-Wheel.
 1 user liked this post.
#74 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 11:35:48 AM(UTC)
For DD wheels you need version v1.4a of EmuWheel in order for ffb to work.
#75 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2018 8:51:11 PM(UTC)
Okay, thank you, but. Where i get it?
4 Pages1234PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error