4 Pages123>>Next
 7 users liked this post.
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:11:04 AM(UTC)
Forza EmuWheel v1.3 has been released!

Now you can enjoy Forza games on PC using all of your peripherals (pedal sets, shifters, handbrakes, buttonboxes) alongside with your wheel with FFB effects fully supported.
Features:

- Simultaneous input from unlimited number of controllers;
- Full FFB functionality;
- Ability to bind multiple buttons on multiple controllers to the same ingame functionality.
- Configurator which autodetects all your controller inputs and allows you to create profile for your specific set of devices, allows to set deadzones and invert axes.
- A list of FFB parameters to modify and tweak the FFB.

If you require support, visit: https://discord.gg/8vC2zvz

Changelog:
version 1.3.1.
- Fixed a bug which keeps wheel invisible to Forza Horizon 3 and Forza Apex 6 even when it is unmuted through Hush.

version 1.3
- Added support for Forza Motorsport 7.
- Forza Emuwheel v1.3 is rewritten from scratch and now uses different API for maximum compatibility. Testers have noticed a significant improvement over stock FFB in Forza Motorsport 7.
- Added several parameters which allow modifying stock FFB. Parameter values can be set in Configurator. For more information about each parameter, hover over parameter labels.
- Redesigned and streamlined Configurator.
- Configuration is now stored in JSON format.
- Added support for up to 128 buttons in Forza Motorsport 7.
- Redesigned Hush no longer works as a toggle, but features 'Mute' and 'Unmute' buttons. Hush now needs to be run manually.

version 1.2
- Added deadzone option for axes.
- Added invert axis option.
- Added Force Feedback tab where you can change FFB parameters and save and load FFB presets for easy sharing with others.
- Added Load configuration option in Configurator: now you can edit your previous configurations.
- Added XBOX labels for buttons, so you know to which XBOX button you're binding your control to. It appears that there is a bug when creating custom profile in FH3 and the buttons do not match. It is not a problem of Forza EmuWheel as it is reporting buttons correctly.
- Improved detection routine for Configurator.
- Fixed issue for users with Fanatec v2.5 who were unable to run Forza EmuWheel.
- Redesigned console log for Forza EmuWheel. Now it gives a lot more imformation and should make troubleshooting much easier.
- Added invert FFB option (you no longer need to invert FFB by default).
- FFB can now be disabled.
- Various small fixes

version 1.1.1
- Fixed Forza EmuWheel crash on startup. It appears that Forza EmuWheel must be compiled on insider build version of Windows to work correctly.

version 1.1
- Greatly improved FFB. It is also much stronger, so you might have to dial down your FFB settings a bit.
- Fixed a bug that caused handbrake to act as clutch.
- Added OS version check for those who do not care to read this thread and then complain about EmuWheel not working.
- Various small fixes.

version 1.0.1
-Fixed a bug which caused configurator to crash after configuration has been saved.

Setup guide and FAQ: https://forzatools.weebl...muwheel-setup-guide.html
Download Forza EmuWheel v1.3.1: https://forzatools.weebl...orza_emuwheel_v1.3.1.zip

Edited by user Thursday, December 7, 2017 8:30:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: new version

Forza Wheel Support: https://discord.gg/8vC2zvz
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:30:44 AM(UTC)
Congratulation on the release.

Puts my attempts into perspective.

I managed my personal goal which was dual usb devices with FFB with creator's update with all related problems mounting.

You probably will keep carry a grudge and I'm sorry for that.
I've mostly done solo projects with a bit of communication.

Flugan

Edited by user Thursday, June 22, 2017 5:58:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 8:38:40 AM(UTC)
Thanks to your app, my Wheel and Shifter are working perfectly including Force Feedback, Clutch and H-Pattern shifting. Hardware is Thrustmaster T300 Wheel and Thrustmaster TH8A Shifter.
Finally someone did the job the developers should have done months ago. Thanks so much for your hard work!
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:57:42 AM(UTC)
Thanks again for all your hard work.

You are a scholar and a gentleman.
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 22, 2017 7:07:20 PM(UTC)
I have a t500rs. Can i still use the thrustmaster ffb profiler software with this emu activated, to adjust ffb settings or do i have to use in-game ffb options
#6 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 12:09:04 AM(UTC)
You can still adjust FFB settings for your wheel as you would when you use it directly. Not sure about profiles, but global settings will work.
#7 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 5:03:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: FirstPlatoLV Go to Quoted Post
You can still adjust FFB settings for your wheel as you would when you use it directly. Not sure about profiles, but global settings will work.

Awesome, thanks
#8 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 8:34:23 AM(UTC)
I use a t500 rs and a th8a and it works perfect, ffb on the wheel works the same as it did but you get to use the shifter and any other devices. They developer is great to work with with issues and stuff too.
#9 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 12:55:44 PM(UTC)
Hello,

Thanks alot for your Hard work Plato!, got it finally working with my T500RS and TH8A together !!.
#10 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2017 4:06:45 PM(UTC)
I have a TMX and th8a and this app works flawlessly in game. Plato's support can't be compared either. He brought this game to life for me again and is the sole reason i'm about to head to the store and finally purchase a third pedal. Thanks again for everything!!

PS join the discord, say hello, and get racing the way this game is meant to be played
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 24, 2017 10:17:53 AM(UTC)
My pedals, shifter and clutch were all plugged into my wheel base but I didn't get inputs from my clutch or my shifter. Plato took the time to fix all the problems untill it works. This guy is more help than any of the devs.
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 2:56:42 AM(UTC)
like to say a big thanks to @FirstPlatoLV for spending over 5 hour helping me fix my wheel config much appreciated

i can now use my t8ha my thrustmaster tmx and my g27 pedals ,,

thanks
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 25, 2017 11:10:01 AM(UTC)
I can use my wheel finally , everything works just fine
#14 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:42:49 AM(UTC)
@FirstPlatoLV

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to get my Fanatec GT2 running on Forza PC. It took a good hour or two but you really helped me out. You are super kind and helpful and I urge everyone who needs help with their wheel with this game to come here and talk to you. Again, thank you!

Drem
#15 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2017 10:18:41 PM(UTC)
HI! Plato, I am the guy who ask your help in discard(LinDan).

Well done, after using your solution and configurate now my thrustermaster tx steel can perfectly match with Th8a using in Horizon 3. And now I can really enjgoy this gome .

Nice job! tHX
#16 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2017 1:40:00 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Batman047 Go to Quoted Post
HI! Plato, I am the guy who ask your help in discard(LinDan).

Well done, after using your solution and configurate now my thrustermaster tx steel can perfectly match with Th8a using in Horizon 3. And now I can really enjgoy this gome .

Nice job! tHX

can u please share your wheel settings i am struggling to get my settings playable
#17 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:53:52 AM(UTC)
doens't work with logitech driving force and windows 10, i follow your guide to configure vjoy when click to emuwheel configurator.exe nothin appears
#18 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 2:48:47 PM(UTC)
Hello, you don't need this for Logitech Driving Force. Please visit support chat and I will help you.
#19 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2017 3:53:21 PM(UTC)
Guys, I added a new version of Forza EmuWheel with various fixes, most important of which is improved FFB. It might feel too strong at default settings, so you might want to dial it down a bit. A sure sign of FFB being to strong is wheel oscillating left and right when driving straight. Remember to invert FFB in game options. I also updated instructions for those who do not read the whole post for some reason and then complain about EmuWheel not working.

As always, if you have questions or issues, please visit support chat and I'll do my best to sort them out.

Regards,
FirstPlatoLV
#20 Posted : Friday, July 7, 2017 12:16:54 AM(UTC)
It seems that new version crashed for some of you, sorry about this. It has been fixed now. Also if you visit support chat, please keep in mind that I cannot always answer , because sometimes I need sleep or be somewhere else. So if you have a problem, please stay in support chat or visit later and check if I'm available.
#21 Posted : Saturday, July 8, 2017 7:22:13 PM(UTC)
Hello Did ,

can u make a answer link beacause i don't find it on support if u can so really cool from u , thanks for this works its really good works .

thanks for ur help
#22 Posted : Wednesday, July 26, 2017 7:43:05 AM(UTC)
configurator.exe dont work ?
#23 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:52:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: oneboxDracula Go to Quoted Post
configurator.exe dont work ?

Have you updated your windows to insider build?
#24 Posted : Thursday, July 27, 2017 3:54:10 AM(UTC)
This guy should work at damn microsoft! He was super helpful and trustworthy. I have a thrustmaster ferrari racing wheel edition that wasnt supported by forza horizon 3 and he guided me trough the necessary steps to make it work, just great!

Thank you !!
#25 Posted : Friday, July 28, 2017 11:11:01 AM(UTC)
Needed help to set up my Thrustmaster T300RS for Forza horizon 3 and this guy helped me with some major but dumb issues i had.
Great guy :D
4 Pages123>>Next

Notification

Icon
Error