#1 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 8:16:10 AM(UTC)
Hi there.will the controller be fully mappable like all the previous forza games?
Dont laugh but i still play using x for throttle,etc and the triggers for gear shifting,its obviously not the best way to play the game but ive used it since the days of Gran Turismo on the playstation!
I have tried using the triggers for brake/throttle but find myself going back to the `old` method.lol
too old to change maybe..............

Andy

Edited by user Friday, June 16, 2017 8:17:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Andy
 1 user liked this post.
#2 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 11:08:53 AM(UTC)
Yeah I'm going to need this as well. Being disabled I have some nerve dAmage that makes certain movements difficult. Triggers are fine I just like to remap the buttons.
 2 users liked this post.
#3 Posted : Friday, June 16, 2017 11:47:36 PM(UTC)
Yeah.I have issues with my fingers on my right hand,just cant get on with triggers for sensitive operations.Fine with up/down gears but not a lot else.We shall see,all previous forza games,and the Gran Turismo series for that matter,have had these controller options.Id love a steering wheel but totally impractical for me due to space limitations,set up,etc
Roll on Oct,cant wait.

Andy
Andy
#4 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:08:16 AM(UTC)
If it's not available, I think you can map as you like with the elite controller.
Sorry for my bad English
#5 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:18:58 AM(UTC)
Controller mapping is a system feature, you can do whatever you want on Xbox One. It's not limited to the Elite controller.
#6 Posted : Saturday, June 17, 2017 3:20:46 AM(UTC)
I really hope we get full button mapping especially for wheels. I have so many that are doubled up because Xbox only sees it as the standard controls. Would love to finally use my button box. Any word on this and keyboard support?

Notification

Icon
Error