28 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext
#176 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:20:42 AM(UTC)
I receive a message by XBL every two weeks, letting me know they took action. But then again I'm sure it's just about the insults I got by text or voice message.
 1 user liked this post.
#177 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:41:39 AM(UTC)
I remember a Forza when we could make our own lobbies; manage them; kick players we didn't want. There was an elitism that sometimes took place but it allowed for people who were good drivers and wanted clean races to race clean.

Implement the custom public lobbies again with the ability to search for a race and it will null and void the online hopper issues we have. Ever since the "Hoppers" became a thing in Fm3? or Fm4? this issue has really never ended.
 5 users liked this post.
#178 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:43:54 AM(UTC)
Its not even the tires. Most of the crashes, and I have been in these hoppers and often look at it like hoarding a bunch of fat people in front of a buffet and telling the it's off limits and then turning their backs. They all want to be 1st, regardless of life or limb. I guarantee if they turned on simulation damage, all the idiots who crash, would never finish a race and giving people penalties and black flags for their racing behavior would change their minds real quick. In FM4 I made a lobby where I had simulation damage and I would set the laps to 10 or 15 and watch how many baddies joined in and couldn't make it past lap 5 before the true people were finished. Most would leave and send hate mail and I would laugh and tell them to learn to drive. Kids will be kids.
#179 Posted : Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:53:42 AM(UTC)
Did my last online race today in FM7 and I wont be back untill they have a no collision hopper or bring back the drift hopper.
 4 users liked this post.
#180 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:37:31 PM(UTC)
I am playing the mp hopper forza GT with damage, driving first place until i lapped some drivers and they push me into the wall.
This happen to me already 3 times out of 4 races!!!!
Please make drivers who get lapped GHOST and also GHOST when they drive to fast and gonna hit you like in GT sport.

PLEASE ADRESS THIS AS FAST AS POSSIBLE.

#181 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:38:15 PM(UTC)
That would be an excellent addition
 1 user liked this post.
#182 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:48:35 PM(UTC)
I have another solution. Before everyone goes into multiplayer, they go into a qualifying hot lap and the grid order is determined by the fastest time. I have found that the crash and bash kiddies actually can't drive all that well so these individuals will be at the back so they can play with each other. The serious guys up the front avoid all the shenanigans. Everybody has more fun.
 1 user liked this post.
#183 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 1:55:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Crimsoneagle73 Go to Quoted Post
I have another solution. Before everyone goes into multiplayer, they go into a qualifying hot lap and the grid order is determined by the fastest time. I have found that the crash and bash kiddies actually can't drive all that well so these individuals will be at the back so they can play with each other. The serious guys up the front avoid all the shenanigans. Everybody has more fun.

The grid order is already determined by fastest clean time in the previous race.
#184 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 4:30:05 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Shibbity Sparks Go to Quoted Post

The grid order is already determined by fastest clean time in the previous race.

Except if you get slammed off the track every lap, then you don't have a clean lap time and your fastest dirty lap goes below all of the other clean racers.
User is suspended until 11/22/2291 10:41:31 AM(UTC)
#185 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 5:07:38 PM(UTC)
Playing the GT endurance hopper, and I'm sorry there's really no other way to say it but...people are freaking [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. They will wreck you which completely disables your car and your forced to pit. I had to drive an entire lap in first gear because my clutch was destroyed.

Edited by user Tuesday, October 17, 2017 6:31:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#186 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 5:26:36 PM(UTC)

Last time I played this wasn't the case. Was this changed silently?
#187 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 5:48:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

They are making it this soon. I think some hoppers are still random while the others are fastest lap previous race.
#188 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 6:51:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RPM Swerve Go to Quoted Post

A few days ago. PJTierney asked mechberg on twitter about it and he said he was on it. It was fixed that night.

In the Forza GT hopper this is definitely the case - while I might not set the fastest lap, I'll usually set the a clean lap in the top 3 and started accordingly all day today.
 2 users liked this post.
#189 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 8:52:52 PM(UTC)
You really need to start banning and punishing these useleaa kids in here ramming everyone every race. It is impossible to kick. Even when everyone in the lobby is onboard with it. This has been an issue that has got out of control since FM3. Do something

2013 HRPT long hauler in my 45th Anniversary SS!!!
#190 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 8:36:22 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xZeroxChillx Go to Quoted Post
You really need to start banning and punishing these useleaa kids in here ramming everyone every race. It is impossible to kick. Even when everyone in the lobby is onboard with it. This has been an issue that has got out of control since FM3. Do something

I played the A class hopper last night and in every single race and lobby some kid was driving around in a race truck or a limo just smashing everyone the entire time....... I was so tilted last night I was about to uninstall the game and find some other racing game with maybe a better online driving experience. I went to go play in the hot hatch ghosted lobby and I could actually race without worrying about the trucks or crash kids in general. Maybe we need more ghosted lobbies?
 1 user liked this post.
#191 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 10:21:30 AM(UTC)
or ban from pubblic multiplayer that type of vehicles that kids with low IQ use to ram who want to play..
 1 user liked this post.
#192 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:13:05 AM(UTC)
Report offenders through the Xbox Dashboard in People/Find Someone for Unsportsmanlike play. Those reports go to the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team (PET) and when they ban, they suspend the offender from Live itself, not just a single game.

Originally Posted by: norco007 Go to Quoted Post
I played the A class hopper last night and in every single race and lobby some kid was driving around in a race truck or a limo just smashing everyone the entire time....... I was so tilted last night I was about to uninstall the game and find some other racing game with maybe a better online driving experience. I went to go play in the hot hatch ghosted lobby and I could actually race without worrying about the trucks or crash kids in general. Maybe we need more ghosted lobbies?

Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

1 user liked this post.
#193 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:32:39 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
Report offenders through the Xbox Dashboard in People/Find Someone for Unsportsmanlike play. Those reports go to the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team (PET) and when they ban, they suspend the offender from Live itself, not just a single game.

I generally do, but usually there's not enough time between races to pick your next car and then also give driver feedback. But I suppose in the grand scheme it's small potatoes. People will always find ways to grief you.

What I usually do when going into a hopper for the first time is stay back and let the pack do their crashy fun bits while I take the time with a clear track to set a fast time for the next race. This usually works out fine, unless of course I encounter lap traffic on the next race.
#194 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 1:45:54 PM(UTC)
Write the gamertag down or save the replay, and do it at your leisure.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

#195 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 2:02:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
Write the gamertag down or save the replay, and do it at your leisure.

I'll be there all day. T10 just need to come up with ways of deterring people who grief instead.
 5 users liked this post.
#196 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 2:05:39 PM(UTC)
I respect what you’re doing Snowowl (as always) but personally I’m not interested in playing whack-a-mole for another 2 years.

I’ll use the in-game Driver Feedback options and if they don’t have an effect then so be it. I’m personally not going to spend a lot time and data to report a single user that I may never race against again anyway.
#197 Posted : Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:22:36 PM(UTC)
THIS PROBLEM NEEDS TO BE ADRESSED.
You cant have a clean multiplayer race.Someone is always gonna push you from behind or from the side like an animal and your whole race its over.HARSH PENALTIES MUST BE ADDED for this kind of DIRTY/TROLL drivers.
#198 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 1:13:30 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ElfVierzehn Go to Quoted Post
... online regulations. I want to keep this thread simple: The only reason for me to buy this game is, if they finally integrate regulations for online play. I know, it won't be a 100% simulation. But it won't be playable online aswell, if the players rampage into each other in the first corner in every race. People might say now - 'don't play online, just play with your friends'. That's not an argument at all imo. So I would love to get some support about this.

Thanks! 1114

This times infinity.

Purchased every Forza Motorsport game day 1 (collectors editions at that) except for the last 2. Why? Online play. It is simply just not enjoyable at all.

Honestly only purchase games that have fun and enjoyable multiplayer part. If it does not, the game is a rental only -- right now Forza Motorsport is a rental only title. If and when they take multiplayer seriously and fix it. Then, and only then, will Forza Motorsport be a day 1 and collectors edition purchase for me again.
#199 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 3:31:58 AM(UTC)
How about the rammers & corner-cutters get say minus 50-80% Credits & XP, while good clean drivers get plus 50-80% creds & xp?
The only issue I see with that is that just driving near another car dirties your lap, so that could be a problem... & sometimes accidents happen. But at least it might deter the corner-cutters a bit, I mean who cares if they come first while I'm getting double the rewards for coming fifth?
#200 Posted : Monday, October 16, 2017 4:49:22 AM(UTC)
Should do like in real GT racing....force them to pit and stop for 60 seconds...
28 Pages<<678910>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error