28 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#151 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 12:36:27 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: WurmSarah667 Go to Quoted Post
yes only a few of my many races ran without crashkids. yesterday I wanted to overtake a leading and when I was half past he just pushed my heck away , on a straight . This happens much too often also in the middle field. free after the motto "clear you are faster but I'm evil" The only thing that still remains to me is that I have a better round time at the end :-(
And when you start in the front you are almost 100% rammed ..... sad

from the Adjudication System I see nothing at the moment ........

I have not try the Multiplayer in FM7 yet but in the career mode and free play, it is much harder to push through a traffic jammed Ai cars, they stick to the drive line like train on rail, when you accidentally bumped onto them it's like hitting against a moving wall, hopefully this same physics apply to Multiplayer mode too so people would avoid hitting and ramming at each other on purpose.

6 users liked this post.
#152 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:29:27 PM(UTC)
Played my first few races and im thinking this game should be called Destruction Derby 7.

Basically the few cars left unmolested in the first few corners drive off into the sunset and the rest just smash into each other repeatedly for the next 4 laps. Does this happen to anyone else?!
 4 users liked this post.
#153 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 6:34:52 PM(UTC)
Welcome toa forza online! It gets a little better if you can move up in the leagues, but not much better. They really need to put a system in place that does a better job.
#154 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:47:37 PM(UTC)
Yep; pretty much always the case in racing games and Forza online multiplayer. I really wish they'd just simply implement the "ghost" feature so that you don't ever have to worry about that stuff...but i don't see it happening.

I also think one of the differences is the way the cars behave in multiplayer is slightly different than single. I've always felt like braking and handling is just off; maybe just because of trying to sync with other players, i'm not really sure.
#155 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 7:54:37 PM(UTC)
Yep, all I get.

I'm pretty much done w/ mp till they give us a collisions off lobby. I don't even care what division, just give us one....

"I really regret opening my mouth and talking to you." - Ricky Bobby
 8 users liked this post.
#156 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 8:16:50 PM(UTC)
It does not have to be. I give up on CPL's ever coming back so Penalties penalties penalties, I do not understand the resistance Turn 10. You are the only new simcade racing game without a penalty system, so something is wrong here. If someone does not like them too bad get another game to wreck people. Why can't we have all kinds of hoppers?? Penalties, ghost, no penalties, homolgated, non homologated, division, class etc... and make everyone happy. No idea what you have in store because you won't tell us for some reason but it seems with the amount of hoppers and leagues 6 had there is plenty of room for all of this. It's so simple to fix this wrecking problem. Than you will truly be a great racing game.

Edited by user Friday, October 6, 2017 9:56:37 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#157 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 10:37:40 PM(UTC)
I only race in the ghost league on fm6 not only for what other people do but also myself
,as an average driver i have made mistakes while driving so to avoid any hassle ghost
leagues only.Hopefully we don't have to wait to long.
 4 users liked this post.
#158 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:28:12 AM(UTC)
Maybe the majority feels like this is the way it should be. Much more easy to crash faster
driver than actually be faster in a Clean maner. This is the age everybody is equal.
Nobody is faster. Every way is OK. Next Forza there will be only one leaderboard
with one entrance. You are Number one...

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:34:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users liked this post.
#159 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:23:40 AM(UTC)
In a word, yes.

Still waiting for the adjudication (penalty) system Turn 10 talked about.
 4 users liked this post.
#160 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:29:06 AM(UTC)
Don't wait for someone else to take action. We all can do it ourselves by remembering the offensive gamertag, then:

Use the Xbox One method of reporting this game-disrupting behavior (poor sportsmanship) by going into Friends in the Dashboard, Find the gamertag and REPORT the actions with a description of what happened including the game. Those reports go to the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team (PET) and they have the capabilities to join offenders during their online sessions for observation and warning.

Not only will those incidents result in PET taking actions, but they have the power to instantly ban those who challenge what they warn about - not just from the game itself but Xbox Live. That really gets the attention of people who are destroying game play for others.

Don't get into discussions with the offenders, just observe, remember the gamertag and file the report. Let PET handle it without attempting to tell the offender how wrong they are or using retaliation. It is simple and effective when PET puts a leash on the crasher.

Remember, too, when PET issues a ban on a gamertag, it isn't just for a single game, it is a time out from Xbox Live.
Pay It Forward
This posting is provided as is; with no warranties, and confers no rights.

1 user liked this post.
#161 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:44:34 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PJTierney Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ACR HardVibes Go to Quoted Post
In a word, yes.

Still waiting for the adjudication (penalty) system Turn 10 talked about.

Step 1 is the Driver Feedback system.

Highlight any player in a lobby after you have raced with them and you can submit feedback.

This builds a profile and if a certain user is getting repeated Dirty Driving or Cheating reports then they may get dealt with in the future.

There is also an option to compliment good drivers.

I know, but not many people know about it.
It's like the "hidden" vote to kick system we've had since FM5.

Even if people knew about this feature, I wonder what feedback each player will receive. Bad most of the time, I guess, and it's not difficult to abuse it.

Originally Posted by: Snowowl Go to Quoted Post
Don't wait for someone else to take action. We all can do it ourselves by remembering the offensive gamertag, then:

Use the Xbox One method of reporting this game-disrupting behavior (poor sportsmanship) by going into Friends in the Dashboard, Find the gamertag and REPORT the actions with a description of what happened including the game. Those reports go to the Xbox Live Policy Enforcement Team (PET) and they have the capabilities to join offenders during their online sessions for observation and warning.

Not only will those incidents result in PET taking actions, but they have the power to instantly ban those who challenge what they warn about - not just from the game itself but Xbox Live. That really gets the attention of people who are destroying game play for others.

Don't get into discussions with the offenders, just observe, remember the gamertag and file the report. Let PET handle it without attempting to tell the offender how wrong they are or using retaliation. It is simple and effective when PET puts a leash on the crasher.

Remember, too, when PET issues a ban on a gamertag, it isn't just for a single game, it is a time out from Xbox Live.

Good to see you snowowl

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:49:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#162 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 8:59:04 AM(UTC)
I get messages almost everyday from XBL thanking me for making the XBL community better. Listen to snowowl, the system works, they are very sneaky sneaky but their system works. I'm worried about the Forza in-game feedback feedback system being abused tho. I've only complemented clean and good drivers, all the other ones that like to play bumper cars or wait laps behind (they know who they are, not the ones who have an accident or mess up here and there) get reported right to XBL.
 2 users liked this post.
#163 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:02:04 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GreatColt696557 Go to Quoted Post
Played my first few races and im thinking this game should be called Destruction Derby 7.

Basically the few cars left unmolested in the first few corners drive off into the sunset and the rest just smash into each other repeatedly for the next 4 laps. Does this happen to anyone else?!

Yes ..... 90 % of the Time . Everyone thinks he should win the race in the first turn . I hope the adjudication (penalty) system and the Ghost lobbys coming soon ....

Maybe the Players should learn some (sim) Racing rules . Here an example ---> (Sim) Racing Rules

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:03:41 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
 1 user liked this post.
#164 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:35:05 AM(UTC)

I don't trust PET to get anything done. I have reported at least a dozen blatantly **** /racist gamertags over the years and not a single one was banned/changed.

3 users liked this post.
#165 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 10:56:14 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: X1 Two Go to Quoted Post

I don't trust PET to get anything done. I have reported at least a dozen blatantly **** /racist gamertags over the years and not a single one was banned/changed.

This is true. I've done it myself hundreds and hundreds of times, either for unsporting behavior or racist/vulgar language in public game chat, and PET seem to take action only when they see evidence. In other words...private written or vocal messages.
I've seen for months the same players conserving their "avoid me" reputation and still playing in lobbies.

There is (or was) an EFFECTIVE way to report the grievers but I'm not sure it's still valid because the...person in charge...didn't promote it by himself. Maybe he received way too many private messages between FM and FH and couldn't possibly review all the replays. Especially since this is a volunteer job and he has other things to take care of.

4 users liked this post.
#166 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:14:08 PM(UTC)

IDK if there's been any change to FM7 but I know from first hand experience that it did next to nothing for FM6. The same few notorious rammers were always able to find their way into lobbies to the point where you see their gamertags and instantly know that they're gonna ram regardless. To this date there was only one time where I have ever been able to make a rammer not want to play the game anymore, and that was to target him myself. Hitting him over and over again and keeping myself inside his car to keep him ghosted so he can't hit others, all while playing this through my headset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cv6a81Ulx-g.

It worked and I haven't seen him in online lobbies since but... it really does annoy me that the only way to get rid of rammers seems to be to out-toxic the toxic player. I didn't buy this game to hit people. Vote to kick is still discrete and the fact that gamertags don't even show up over the cars half the time makes it even harder to identify the rammers. Plus I'm pretty sure that with the standard of driving in these hoppers the amount of reports flooding in are certainly more than the amount of people available. So it might take a matter of days or weeks before the clips even get looked at, and that just simply gives the rammers more time to cause havoc. Sure reviewing clips is a good start but T10 needs to increase the amount of people doing that as well as people policing the lobbies, and I think that's the whole reason why the marshal program didn't do anything to make cleaner racing, there simply aren't enough marshals. T10 needs to remember that they have an active community of the fastest 200+ racers that play this game who would gladly help with this sort of thing at zero cost. Use us, because we're clearly faster at figuring out how their game works and how rammers work than they are.

Edited by user Saturday, October 7, 2017 12:15:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#167 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 4:27:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: rG B1RDMAN Go to Quoted Post
I get messages almost everyday from XBL thanking me for making the XBL community better. Listen to snowowl, the system works, they are very sneaky sneaky but their system works. I'm worried about the Forza in-game feedback feedback system being abused tho. I've only complemented clean and good drivers, all the other ones that like to play bumper cars or wait laps behind (they know who they are, not the ones who have an accident or mess up here and there) get reported right to XBL.

Do they send these messages to your email or to your gamertag? Every other session I report someone for intentional ramming and I never hear anything back.
 3 users liked this post.
#168 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 6:00:59 PM(UTC)

Dude ive reported about 30 people who quit mid fight and only one got actioned.

Reporting is a waste of time

1 user liked this post.
#169 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 11:40:52 PM(UTC)
Having recently tried the Star Wars Battlefront 2 beta and realizing it's really just another arcade zerg fest when I was hoping it would be more of a strategic Battlefield type of game, I'm starting to think F7 is the same way. MP in F7 is a casual experience filled with people who don't really want to drive realistically, and T10 doesn't give you the tools to customize your MP experience to make it more realistic.

F7 is a pick up your controller and drive like a fool in MP without consequence. Your race WILL be ruined by other players and there's nothing you can do about it but hope you get in a lobby without people that smash into you.

If you want a genuine MP racing game where you can add penalties and customize the MP experience, you have to change games. For all the hype about how realistic F7 is, it's an arcade game in MP. I have played plenty of F1 2017 and Project Cars 2 online and I tell you those lobbies are nothing like the cluster that F7 is, and that's because those other games gives you controls on how to deal with people that play smash and grab. F7 does not. All you can do is wait for the population to drop and the only people left are the ones who want to play seriously.
 2 users liked this post.
#170 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 11:52:30 PM(UTC)
I've had one MP race and it was an absolute cluster ****!

I wont be using MP to circuit race again until T10 address the issues and either give us the choice to ghost, start issuing penalties or make it easier to kick these fools out of the session.
All about the drag life!
#171 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 2:33:15 AM(UTC)
How can i Upload a replay video from Forza 7 to XboX Enforcement ?

MY Forza games

+ Digital Versions of Forza 6:Apex , Forza Horizon 3 , Forza Motorsport 7
 2 users liked this post.
#172 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 3:06:31 AM(UTC)
You can't, you can only share it ingame with a specific description and tell them to go find it. I doubt it leads to anything. You used to be able to send the info to mods here on the forum and they'd get the job done, don't know if that still works considering SnowOwl directs people to PET. Which would be a shame, because he was great at it.

If the mods are unable to do it because of time constraints there should at least be an alternative. Have a community solution, where a group of active players watches replays of suspects for half an hour a day or so, if they unanimously come to the conclusion that the suspect was ramming on purpose the mods get noticed and do the rest.
 1 user liked this post.
#173 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 3:17:20 AM(UTC)
It would be great if Turn 10 could just add a couple of no collision multiplayer hoppers. I know it takes a bit of fun out of bumping and grinding but at least we could all have some races without getting griefed all the time.
#174 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 3:24:13 AM(UTC)
I think it would already be helpful if payouts were increased if you manage to do a clean lap in a race. The way it is now multiplayer just isn't worth spending my time there. I get griefed upon for some 10.000 CR and three minutes of waiting between races. If it doubled my income for every clean lap that would be motivating.
#175 Posted : Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:11:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SgtFancypants98 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: rG B1RDMAN Go to Quoted Post

Do they send these messages to your email or to your gamertag? Every other session I report someone for intentional ramming and I never hear anything back.

Messages to my gamertag from Xbox Live.

*edit, I lied when I said everyday now that I reread my post, but I do get messages back when I do report.

[img]rG B1RDMAN https://imgur.com/gallery/c6bjH[/img]

rG B1RDMAN https://imgur.com/gallery/c6bjH

Edited by user Sunday, October 8, 2017 8:19:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

28 Pages<<56789>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error