2 Pages12Prev
 1 user liked this post.
#26 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:13:53 PM(UTC)
Same game for everyone, just higher resolution for x and pc.
#27 Posted : Sunday, August 27, 2017 6:50:54 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: unLtd Cervy Go to Quoted Post
Since it was available in Horizon 3, I'm sure that it will work in the standard Xbox One version. I personally don't want it at all in Motorsport though, at least, not how it is in Horizon. The weather in that game changes far too quickly to seem realistic, basically from clear sunny skies to downpour in a matter of seconds. It seems like the way they programmed it was to show it off rather than add further depth to the game.

I don't want to be doing an online race in 7 and have it start raining unexpectedly for no reason. I like the system we have in 6 where the weather is set so you can prepare for it.

I'm in complete agreement with these statements. When I'm playing Horizon and it goes from a sunny beach day to rain in 10 seconds it seems a bit so fake and gimicky. Additionally I would like Forza track conditions to not go from completely dry to pour down rain in one lap. I understand it will be dynamic, but I hope it's not so quickly changing that it's ridiculous.

More importantly I hope that in free play I can select no rain at all. I prefer just to race cars on dry tracks. If it's in the career, I can accept that, but I should have the option to disable it otherwise.
#28 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 5:30:06 PM(UTC)
The game will be the same on Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X, and PC. Only difference will be how good it looks. (Resolution, 4K textures and maybe Anti Aliasing)

EVERY 1st party Xbox One game is the same. (except for resolution, textures and maybe some effects) Doesn't matter if it is One, One S, or One X. 3rd party games can do what they want. Higher frame rate, better effects, 4K textures or higher resolution.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 29, 2017 2:43:02 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#29 Posted : Monday, August 28, 2017 5:38:16 PM(UTC)
Down and dirty differences,

Xbox One: 1080p

Xbox One S: 1080p plus HDR

Xbox One X: 4K HDR

Verrückter Schakal | ­ ­ The Höllenhund
 1 user liked this post.
#30 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 7:01:10 AM(UTC)
So from everything I've seen on the internet and on these forums it seems to me that the Xbox One X and Xbox One S versions of the game are exactly the same. With the exception of 4K textures on the Xbox One X, Correct? And if someone only has a 1080P TV the Xbox One X version will look a little better than the Xbox One S on a 1080P TV, Right?
#31 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:04:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BasicAthlete631 Go to Quoted Post
So from everything I've seen on the internet and on these forums it seems to me that the Xbox One X and Xbox One S versions of the game are exactly the same. With the exception of 4K textures on the Xbox One X, Correct? And if someone only has a 1080P TV the Xbox One X version will look a little better than the Xbox One S on a 1080P TV, Right?

Pretty much, yep.

An Xbox One X rendering in 4K on a 1080 screen will have significantly less jagged edges, since the image is being scaled down rather than scaled up.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 5, 2017 2:04:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#32 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:17:55 PM(UTC)
I would say that xbone One version could have more details and features since 4k is very, very computing power consuming, more than xbone one X upgrade.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:18:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#33 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 4:20:19 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: BasicAthlete631 Go to Quoted Post

Textures will be the same, resolution output will be different,.

#34 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2017 6:08:29 PM(UTC)
Same dynamic features for each Xbox model. Why keep asking over and over? You will not get 4K assets on the S or the Original Xbox One. Period the end.
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:31:27 AM(UTC)
#35 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 9:17:18 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VerrucktSchakal Go to Quoted Post

^^ THIS!

I hope this puts all theories, myths and speculation to rest. Everything is identical, except for the HDR deal on the S and the HDR + 4K resolution deal on the X. For the record, nowhere has T10 specifically mentioned that the versions will look or play differently. In fact, if I'm not mistaken one of the CDs at T10 did tweet there will be no differences at all except for the bump in resolution and HDR gimmicks. I refer to HDR as a gimmick because if your TV already displays colors accurately, then there's no need for it, but its a feature that the hardcore really like to have in their **** nal. So be it.

Edit: Why is the word "a.r.s.e.n.a.l" censored? I had to write it like this here to get my point across!

Edited by user Wednesday, September 6, 2017 9:23:22 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#36 Posted : Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:00:17 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post

^^ THIS!

I hope this puts all theories, myths and speculation to rest. Everything is identical, except for the HDR deal on the S and the HDR + 4K resolution deal on the X. For the record, nowhere has T10 specifically mentioned that the versions will look or play differently. In fact, if I'm not mistaken one of the CDs at T10 did tweet there will be no differences at all except for the bump in resolution and HDR gimmicks. I refer to HDR as a gimmick because if your TV already displays colors accurately, then there's no need for it, but its a feature that the hardcore really like to have in their **** nal. So be it.

Edit: Why is the word "a.r.s.e.n.a.l" censored? I had to write it like this here to get my point across!

What are the 1st 4 letters lol
It's auto censored
User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:41:31 AM(UTC)
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 7, 2017 4:13:50 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Speed Demon996 Go to Quoted Post

^^ THIS!

What are the 1st 4 letters lol
It's auto censored

Ahhh! Strange though.. the words that require censoring. But they know best. Probably a lot of underage kids frequenting these forums I'm guessing!
#38 Posted : Sunday, September 10, 2017 5:19:48 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: im2fast4u711 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Kdogg788 Go to Quoted Post
Dynamic weather should be part of the game for all is it impacts the track and handling for all users in the race. The Horizon games have dynamic weather and PC2 will have it as well so there's no reason not to.

-k

It certainly should be but that doesnt mean it will. Until they confirm it um not going to assume ut will. As far as i know there is no dynamic time of day only weather and puddles. There were reasons why weather and night were only on a handful of tracks and the main reason was the framerate. Horizon runs at 30fps, motorsport runs at a locked 60fps and as far as pcars goes it didnt ever run at 60 on the xbox one. Pcars 2 will most likely be similiar to its predecessor but on the scorpio im sure it will run at 60fps.

It has already been confirmed multiple times by T10. ALL game features ... dynamic weather, night/day cycles, etc. ... are identical on all consoles. There are no different versions of the game for different consoles. There is only one game and it is identical (as far as game features and content) across all three XBox console versions and PC.
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 10:12:19 PM(UTC)
Hello!

What will I miss if running Forza 7 on the classic Xbox? Will the FPS still be locked to 60fps for example? Anything else that will differ (exept from 4K on the X then)?
Is it worth going from Forza 6 to 7 - is the difference big enough? From what Ive seen so far, reading articles and trying the demo, the game is almost the same like it was in ver 6?
More "fun" (cool?) menus, and some animated drivers moving on screen. I think the look of the Forza 6 looked more clean and easy to use, but maybe thats just me.
I also had hoped for better sound (which I got), but also for a high sense of speed while your driving. In Forza 6 I could go in lets say 200 kmh and it felt like 70! Is there anything done to make the sense of speed better at all? How's the driving? The Porsche in the demo didn't feel that good, but on the other hand - I ve never driving it in real life.

User is suspended until 4/12/2045 11:41:31 AM(UTC)
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 28, 2017 11:28:10 PM(UTC)
Buddy, read the comments above! :)

Everything is the SAME, locked at 60 fps - same features, same racing, sounds etc. eveyrthing!

ONLY advantage to having it on One S is HDR. ONLY advantage to having it on PC and Xbox One-X is 4K resolution and HDR. Goodbye and goodnight. :D
2 Pages12Prev

Notification

Icon
Error