This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<151617Prev
#401 Posted : Tuesday, February 13, 2018 10:24:37 AM(UTC)
How come the Track List for FM7 is still not included on the website under that game - I have to go searching for it in the FORUMs still?
#402 Posted : Thursday, February 15, 2018 12:58:06 PM(UTC)
Content update notes:

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
February 15, 2018

TRACKS
  • Fixed a mesh issue on Suzuka Full Circuit Alt, causing phantom wall collisions at the Turn 12 chicane.
  • Corrected mismatches between surface types and visual mesh at Porsche Curves at Le Mans.
  • Fixed a collision mesh issue on Bathurst that caused vehicle to catch air prior to colliding with the wall.
  • Fixed an issue where player would receive dirty lap for driving on the rumble strip at Turn 18 of Yas Marina Full Circuit.
  • Fixed an issue where rumble strip at Turn 1 of Silverstone was causing unrealistic hopping behavior for car.
  • Fixed a mesh issue on Prague Short, causing phantom wall collisions at first chicane after Turn 1.
  • Fixed an issue where rumble strip at Turn 1 of Brands Hatch was causing unrealistic hopping behavior for car.

#403 Posted : Monday, February 26, 2018 10:58:05 AM(UTC)
i dont know if im tripping but it seems the pictures for prague short are reversed ?????? the arrows pointing the wrong way ???
#404 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 7:23:27 AM(UTC)
Thanks for variety of iconic racing cars!! where's the different types of race track that identify with all different kinds of auto racing series around the world .NO dirt or rally tracks no setup format track for formula drift and stadium super tucks racing tracks in the game. enjoy drag racing track but no top fuel or funny car
 1 user liked this post.
#405 Posted : Monday, May 7, 2018 7:34:29 AM(UTC)
Thanks for variety of iconic racing cars!! where's the different types of race track that identify with all different kinds of auto racing series around the world .NO dirt or rally tracks no setup format track for formula drift and stadium super tucks racing tracks in the game. enjoy drag racing track but no top fuel or funny car
#406 Posted : Tuesday, June 5, 2018 4:11:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
June 5, 2018
Today we launched the June update for Forza Motorsport 7. This update features a number of new features, including a large update to the #Forzathon system, the ability to tune and upgrade your car while waiting in a multiplayer lobby or test driving in multiplayer, significantly improved support for multiclass races in multiplayer, a brand-new Data Out feature, new switchable focus features in Photo Mode, and more. For a more detailed look at the features arriving with the June update, read our full announcement.

In addition, we’ve made numerous improvements and bug fixes to the game, including the following:

TRACKS
- Fixed an issue with Lime Rock, where right-side fencing would pop during the 3, 2, 1 countdown of a race.
- Added split time points for Dubai Mountain Circuit.
- Fixed an issue where players could collide with brick on Charles Bridge, causing vehicle to crash.
- Updates to Nürburgring GP and Rio Full Circuit Reverse/National Circuit Reverse/Coast Loop Reverse to fix OOE (out of environment) issues.

#407 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:12:57 PM(UTC)
I can't wrap my head around how a new forza game comes out and it only has 1 new track?! Is this acceptable? How do you guys feel about this?

Also, i don't mean to bring up the past and i'm not here to place blame, but forza 5 happened. There are positives too, of course, and many hours of fun playing since Forza 1, but these are my thoughts.

But really this thread is more about how there is only 1 new track to the forza series in this game, and that seems not right.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:44:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#408 Posted : Sunday, August 26, 2018 3:32:52 PM(UTC)
Most of the best tracks are there. The fact that both Bathurst and Brand Hatch are in there is a winner for me. Those are my two favourites. There is a tracks wish list thread though so fingers crossed there may be more to come. There is still more tracks in F7 than pretty much any other game I've played for sure.
#409 Posted : Friday, October 5, 2018 10:37:04 AM(UTC)
Have they fixed the pit exit on both road courses? Dumping you out to the racing line in turn 1 is bad to say the least.

Edited by user Friday, October 5, 2018 10:40:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#410 Posted : Tuesday, October 16, 2018 5:02:47 AM(UTC)
FM7 Track List is known - how hard is it to add a tab to the Game page for Tracks? (like all the other FM games)
#411 Posted : Saturday, October 20, 2018 12:11:23 PM(UTC)
How about some PGR 3 fantasy race tracks? Las Vegas, New York, Tokyo and London! Those fantasy are GREAT!
#412 Posted : Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:32:56 PM(UTC)
What is the roughest/bumpiest track on Forza 7?

What track is the closest to a hill climb?

I'm used to playing Hard difficulty on Forza 4, what is the equivalent to that on Forza 7?

Which track is the most technical?

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, November 4, 2018 8:56:21 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#413 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 5:51:51 AM(UTC)
I'd say that the roughest/bumpiest track would be Nordschleife, the hilly section of Rio is pretty bumpy as well.
Hill climb.... nope.
Difficulty-wise, the game is all over the place. Bonuses for turning off driver aids are gone and AI skill (+ agressiveness) varies greatly between tracks. Why not start at expert or pro then dabble in unbeatable. Sometimes "unbeatable" isn't as difficult as it sounds.
#414 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 8:22:49 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Player854402782 Go to Quoted Post
What is the roughest/bumpiest track on Forza 7?

Rio (Mountain sections)

What track is the closest to a hill climb?

Bathurst / Mount Panorama

I'm used to playing Hard difficulty on Forza 4, what is the equivalent to that on Forza 7?

Pro (2nd highest difficulty; Unbeatable is the highest)

#415 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 2:13:35 PM(UTC)
I've never really looked at Bathurst as a hill climb, although I suppose that it is pretty steep, both uphill and downhill.
 1 user liked this post.
#416 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 4:02:58 PM(UTC)
Is it just me or does VIR have a large number of terrible circuits with overly tight turns, changes in surface, etc? Not sure we need 7 versions of VIR - one might be more than enough.
#417 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 4:33:26 PM(UTC)
I'd like the hot wheels "track". The one where you pull the trigger and the car is propelled through a loop before crashing into the wall skirting. The would be awesome.

Edited by user Friday, November 2, 2018 4:34:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#418 Posted : Friday, November 2, 2018 7:02:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bart Ziemski Go to Quoted Post
I'd like the hot wheels "track". The one where you pull the trigger and the car is propelled through a loop before crashing into the wall skirting. The would be awesome.

Just race in a public lobby, except it won't be you pulling the trigger.

#419 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 9:01:21 AM(UTC)
Also, what is the most technical track??
#420 Posted : Sunday, November 4, 2018 11:48:26 AM(UTC)
Do any of the tracks have jumps?
#421 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 7:00:58 PM(UTC)
Doesn't racing at 32 locations seems a bit lite to you or is that just me? Seriously though the next FM game need more locations like a lot more way more than FM7 as it's feeling a bit stale lately and that fact makes me sad.
#422 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 7:02:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Bart Ziemski Go to Quoted Post

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

Edited by user Tuesday, November 6, 2018 12:42:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#423 Posted : Monday, November 5, 2018 7:03:15 PM(UTC)
Do any of the tracks have jumps?

The test track does and that's about it, that I can tell anyway.
17 Pages<<151617Prev

Notification

Icon
Error