This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
17 Pages<<14151617PrevNext
 1 user liked this post.
#376 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:37:24 PM(UTC)
Tsukuba
Sugo
#377 Posted : Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:21:35 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Stevil1399 Go to Quoted Post
T10 really likes their own tracks.
I've lost count on how many times I've raced Alps, Dubai, Prague, Maple Valley and Favela forwards, backwards, partial, partial backwards, and on and on.

I'm past half way in career and I've raced Road America once. Nurburgring GP once. COTA once. Monza - not at all.
But I have raced Indy Grand Prix Reverse, ALT. LOL
I need a rally co-driver and cartographer to figure out where I'm going.

Less T10 tracks in career and more real world tracks.

Yeah, that's Forza.

And the Indy GP Alt is the motorcycle course which is raced, IRL, in the opposite way of the normal GP course.

#378 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 7:33:50 AM(UTC)
Tsukuba Circuit i miss you so much...
A Track that was always there before the NextGen FM Series came (FM1-4).
 1 user liked this post.
#379 Posted : Friday, October 6, 2017 10:46:45 AM(UTC)
I,m very happy to drive at mugello & suzuka but I'm move about the return off mapple valley ,I hope that others old tracks will return.
#380 Posted : Saturday, October 7, 2017 3:46:21 PM(UTC)
Does anyone have pictures of all the track layouts? I'd like to use them for an online series I am running. I've tried Google, but I'd really like to see an official set with all the different ribbons in the game.
#381 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:45:30 PM(UTC)
Just loaded Forza on my Xbox, how do I get to the Bathurst ? What do I need to complete to make that track active?
#382 Posted : Tuesday, October 10, 2017 8:27:12 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: VeiledFern26581 Go to Quoted Post
Just loaded Forza on my Xbox, how do I get to the Bathurst ? What do I need to complete to make that track active?

If you go into Free Play then over to race setup, you can select it under location. Note that it is called Mount Panorama in the game.
#383 Posted : Saturday, October 14, 2017 12:47:32 PM(UTC)
Can't seem to find a full ribbon list for FM7.
#384 Posted : Wednesday, October 25, 2017 11:04:27 AM(UTC)
just looking through "My Drivatar" and was looking through the tracks and i saw this: https://imgur.com/a/nE01U

Where do i find this track? or is a left over from forza 6? why was it removed?

i like the small open map but not too big its fun to have motorsports physics on an small open map

Edit: This was it's own thread a mod moved it here

would like to see it put back in shouldn't be hard if the tracks already in the game just add the layout

Edited by user Thursday, October 26, 2017 3:16:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#385 Posted : Sunday, October 29, 2017 11:35:56 AM(UTC)
There are a ton of tracks for fm3 I would love to see come back. That has to be the best track list in a Forza game I’ve ever seen. If I were to put them in descending order it would look like this:
Fujimi kaido
Twin Ring Motegi
Camino Viejo
Sunset peninsula
Tsukuba
Sidewinder test track
Benchmark high speed ring
Sedona

Would love to to see them all come back

1 user liked this post.
#386 Posted : Tuesday, October 31, 2017 4:40:21 PM(UTC)
Any luck of Fujimi Kaido coming back in FM7? I miss that track so much and it was one of the best drift battle.
 3 users liked this post.
#387 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:24:45 PM(UTC)
Hello!

I am an expatriate but have been a resident of Al Ain city for ~20 years. It is a relatively small oasis city located around 2 hours drive away from the Emirate of Dubai and contains Jabal Hafeet.
Forza 7 totally elated me so much when I spotted the "Dubai City Track" and "Jabal Hafeet". I quickly managed to see the full track in gameplay which left me with mixed feelings.

Jabal Hafeet
Jabal Hafeet (That mountain region you see)
It is super realistic, just like real life! I can barely differentiate it from reality in computer graphics. The game is just as realistic as the mountain at noon under the bright desert sun!

The same go for the glimpses of Dubai Airport, Dubai Autonomous Metro and
Barsha Toll Gate
The infamous toll gate! It deducts $1 from every passing vehicle so I rarely drive through it in real life.
Again there are minor inaccuracies like presence of Date Palm Trees on Sheikh Zayed Road, the ~ 6|6 lane highway (Al Ain is a garden city, Dubai isn't)

I really wish they would have created the entire Jabal Hafeet track instead of just the small section from it. The tallest mountain of the UAE is Jabal Jais though which has even more winding roads but is of a more rocky nature. (If you haven't figured it out by now, Jabal is arabic for mountain) I sincerely hope they do because I feel stuck in the middle. Neither happy nor disheartened.

To add to this, why haven't we seen the Dubai Autodrome track? I would have really voted for that track before the fictional track since it is incomplete.

TL;DR: I have observed a trend that games which include Yas Marina, don't include Dubai Autodrome and vice versa.

• Forza and F1* - No Autodrome

Does this have something to do with licensing similar to the Porsche issue in Forza 4?

*It is not an F1 track so it makes sense for F1 games to not have it.

Edited by user Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:27:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users liked this post.
#388 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 6:48:20 PM(UTC)
Keep quiet about the toll booth because if we start losing 1000CR a lap we will be blaming you.
Usually hanging out at position 12 so you will need to look in your rearview mirror to see me.
 1 user liked this post.
#389 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2017 8:19:27 PM(UTC)
Just started modifying my cars with the toll booth "Easy Pass" conversion kit, not taking any chances! ;-)
So I tried that rewind button, took me all the way back to Forza 2....
#390 Posted : Monday, November 13, 2017 1:48:23 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: highheat208 Go to Quoted Post
There are a ton of tracks for fm3 I would love to see come back. That has to be the best track list in a Forza game I’ve ever seen. If I were to put them in descending order it would look like this:
Fujimi kaido
Twin Ring Motegi
Camino Viejo
Sunset peninsula
Tsukuba
Sidewinder test track
Benchmark high speed ring
Sedona

Would love to to see them all come back

Most definitely Sedona and Fujimi
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track
#391 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 7:34:55 AM(UTC)
Why is the FM7 Track List not posted yet on the FM website?
#392 Posted : Wednesday, November 15, 2017 8:05:08 AM(UTC)
This is not hard to find, try google
#393 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2017 12:48:25 PM(UTC)
The December 5 content update now allows races up to 1000 laps or 24 hours.
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/FM7_December_Doritos

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
December 5, 2017
The following is a list of additional improvements introduced to the game with this update. In addition to the improvements listed below, this update also minor UI and behind-the-scenes improvements that are not listed here.

TRACKS
- Fixed an issue with some curbs at Sebring which caused certain cars to react unrealistically.
- Fixed an issue at Rio track which was incorrectly dirtying players’ lap times.
- Fixed an issue at Rio where players would hit invisible wall at exit of final turn.
- Fixed an issue at Lime Rock where vehicles with low chin spoilers could collide with the ground and cause spins).
- Fixed an issue where Drivatar opponents rarely or never pit when damage is set to “Fuel and Tires”
#394 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2017 9:51:27 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
The December 5 content update now allows races up to 1000 laps or 24 hours.
www.forzamotorsport.net/news/FM7_December_Doritos

Originally Posted by: Mechberg Go to Quoted Post
December 5, 2017
The following is a list of additional improvements introduced to the game with this update. In addition to the improvements listed below, this update also minor UI and behind-the-scenes improvements that are not listed here.

TRACKS
- Fixed an issue with some curbs at Sebring which caused certain cars to react unrealistically.
- Fixed an issue at Rio track which was incorrectly dirtying players’ lap times.
- Fixed an issue at Rio where players would hit invisible wall at exit of final turn.
- Fixed an issue at Lime Rock where vehicles with low chin spoilers could collide with the ground and cause spins).
- Fixed an issue where Drivatar opponents rarely or never pit when damage is set to “Fuel and Tires”

Is there any chance you'll be bring back some of the tracks from FM2, 3 or 4. I've been playing the classics the last couple days and I forgot how much I enjoyed those. An expansion of the old tracks like Camino, Iberian or Sedona would probably be a hot ticket item and i'd be first in line
Forza junkie since FM2. Horizons are the break I need from the track
#395 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 6:37:09 PM(UTC)
Didn't FM6 have a wet scenario for Monza? FM7 doesn't.
#396 Posted : Friday, January 26, 2018 6:46:00 PM(UTC)
Nope. Just dry.
Welcome to the Hyperbolic Whine Chamber. If you cry hard enough you might get your pouter level over 9000.
#397 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 2:46:11 PM(UTC)
Is there a way to use the Full Airfield? Not sure if I am in the wrong menus, or races, but I cannot figure out how to get it.

Edited by user Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:15:58 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#398 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 3:41:33 PM(UTC)
The “open” variants of the Test Track Airfiled are only available in Multiplayer, and only when the Game Type is set to Tag variants.
 1 user liked this post.
#399 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 4:59:25 PM(UTC)
good to know.

Also, Mods need to stop putting every post they feel like moving, into catch-all threads. This is a horrible way to answer questions.
#400 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2018 11:39:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: JiSiN Go to Quoted Post
Tsukuba Circuit i miss you so much...
A Track that was always there before the NextGen FM Series came (FM1-4).

Same :(

and Twin Ring Motegi

17 Pages<<14151617PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error