35 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext
#126 Posted : Monday, September 25, 2017 11:02:55 AM(UTC)
Hard to tell without identifying where the suits came from. But if something is tied to a DLC code, don't expect to unlock it in game without the code.
 1 user liked this post.
#127 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:07:59 AM(UTC)
"You'll see suits pop up in Forzathon events" - Mechberg in the livestream
 4 users liked this post.
#128 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:52:23 PM(UTC)
Do we have an option to turn off those character models? I'm to old for stuff like this....

Edited by user Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:06:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sorry for my bad English
#129 Posted : Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:47:31 PM(UTC)
I think it will be pretty cool if your driver is also in the Photo mode of your home garage when you want to do a pic of your design.
"I never loose...I only run out of Laps, gas, or time."
 5 users liked this post.
#130 Posted : Friday, September 29, 2017 5:24:21 PM(UTC)
I love the idea of driver's gear and all but I'm very annoyed that it appears all the manufacturers in the garage get a suit EXCEPT Ford I'm hoping it's an oversight on T10s part or something but it just feels wrong to cruise around in my mustang w/o a Ford factory driver kit.
Scrap Homologation
#131 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:37:21 AM(UTC)
Hey there,

Just happened to gain my first level up and i can choose between CR, a car or a driver suit

I'd like to get the car, but i was wondering if the suit that were proposed when earning levels were a "unique chance to get them" or not ?

Edited by user Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:41:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#132 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:55:43 AM(UTC)
Sorry for the UP but this is important cause i can't continue playing : I have to choose the reward and need to know if the suits you gain when leveling up are exclusive or not, meaning if you can get it later.
I doubt they are because it would be unfair but.... who knows

Thank you !

Edited by user Saturday, September 30, 2017 8:59:47 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#133 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 11:54:05 AM(UTC)
No there are not exclusive, you can get them later .

And for everyone, so what are your preferences about driver gear ?
For me, I like the suits with the Hans device, I like also that they didn't put the same helmet on all suits.
In fantasy suits, i like the normal cop one (but i have not it yet !), and then all firefighter suits.
The Ken block one is nice, but i don't have the hoonigan pack.

Really hope in the future some packs with cars or not, for new suits like old race suits from real drivers or things like that.
I would really like some iconic suit from F1 like maybe a Senna outfit, Michael Schumacher from ferrari, Alonso Renault from is begining with the blue and yellow colors.
#134 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 7:52:06 PM(UTC)
Apologies if i missed a post about this, but i just went to look for the VW racing suit and noticed that there isn’t one. Is this an oversight or did they just decide nobody would want this particular item?
#135 Posted : Saturday, September 30, 2017 9:17:02 PM(UTC)
ISO Game UK, EB Games, and Best Buy race suits. If anyone knows of someone selling them, please HMU. Thank you!
#136 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 7:28:14 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: KriegRitter Go to Quoted Post

For me, I like the suits with the Hans device, I like also that they didn't put the same helmet on all suits.
In fantasy suits, i like the normal cop one (but i have not it yet !)

I'm a fan of the knight/joust suits still waiting to snag one.
Scrap Homologation
 1 user liked this post.
#137 Posted : Sunday, October 1, 2017 7:48:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blingus Maximus Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: KriegRitter Go to Quoted Post

In fantasy suits, i like the normal cop one (but i have not it yet !)

I'm a fan of the knight/joust suits still waiting to snag one.

Got one of the knights today. Hope you find yours.

1 user liked this post.
#138 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 2:47:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Blingus Maximus Go to Quoted Post
I love the idea of driver's gear and all but I'm very annoyed that it appears all the manufacturers in the garage get a suit EXCEPT Ford I'm hoping it's an oversight on T10s part or something but it just feels wrong to cruise around in my mustang w/o a Ford factory driver kit.

Yeah, what's up with this? The only race gear I want & it's non-existent... Ford Racing, Ford Motorsport, Ford Performance, Ford Genuine Parts, Built Ford Tough, Ford 'anything' would be great.
Please T10 add any (or all) of the above mentioned Race Gear in the first update/dlc release.
#139 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 6:10:28 PM(UTC)
Oh well, I'll just hope for the best and wait for possible Forzathon reward then. I won't stop playing this game for a while though, absolutely love it!

Thanks for your help anyways.
#140 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:15:37 PM(UTC)
I'm looking at my driver suits, and the Tier reward suits have a lock icon on them with no description of how to unlock them. I'm tier 9 so I should have most of the suits. Anyone else have them locked and know what to do to unlock them?
#141 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:17:29 PM(UTC)
You have to do the 3 intro races, and then 3 additional races to unlock them.

Though I have a similar issues. When I launched the game I was tier 10. I did not get the tier 1 or tier 10 suits.

Now I'm tier 11, will I get that suit next time I redeem Forza rewards?
#142 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:19:35 PM(UTC)
The Tire suits are lock unless you hit that level when playing the game for the first time(so like login in a level 10 will get you the stuff up to 10) ..after that they will stay locked..they may come open later for something but it was told that they will be locked (this was told on the Wednesday stream)

Edited by user Monday, October 2, 2017 8:20:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#143 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:20:37 PM(UTC)
You need to be tier 11 to get all the suits.
#144 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:21:15 PM(UTC)
I'm confused about the Tier suits too. If I start at a lower level Tier can I get the suits I miss later? Wondering, hence my 'Honest Opinion' thread.
#145 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 8:21:55 PM(UTC)
Not as of yet no ..i think this is lame but yea
#146 Posted : Monday, October 2, 2017 9:16:06 PM(UTC)
Since max moved this over..Guessing it was him IGNORE all that i said LOL
#147 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 8:31:52 AM(UTC)
Hi,I have an issue. I've just got the screen with the rewards I won (I'm tier 9) but I can't find the driver gears from the previous Forzas, is this normal ?
#148 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:00:37 PM(UTC)
Just wanted to see if I am Missing something, but I am not seeing the Ford suit nor the Ferrari suit. Anyone have them??
 1 user liked this post.
#149 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:19:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Ixoye56 Go to Quoted Post
Do we have an option to turn off those character models? I'm to old for stuff like this....

I figured I'd like this feature, but the sheer number of 'Funny' novelty ones is super disappointing, and more than a little disturbing as to what it implies about where Turn10 wants to take the tone of the franchise, so now it's an aspect I just try to ignore. (To be honest that stuff would feel too goofy even if it was in Horizon 3 imo, and that had a Hot Wheels Expansion)

The fact that the driver model looks super cartoonish and keeps going into some weird pop-locking dance routine... that ain't helping either.

Edited by user Wednesday, October 4, 2017 3:23:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users liked this post.
#150 Posted : Wednesday, October 4, 2017 4:07:42 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: bad31 Go to Quoted Post
Just wanted to see if I am Missing something, but I am not seeing the Ford suit nor the Ferrari suit. Anyone have them??

Sadly they don't exist, the closest to a Ford suit is a Monster suit with the blue oval on it and as of yet there are no Ferrari, VW, or true Ford suits. I'm sure there are other major manufacturers missing but no Ford is shocking be most of the world has access to drive a Ford, no Ferrari is just absurd as well since T10 owns Ferrari's digital likeness rights (throwback to FM 6 no Porsche debacle when t10 took the high road to avoid pulling EA's trick of withholding licensing to sell a game). So many oversights it's too hard to accept them as oversights more t10 just didn't care and was pushed into rushing a 1/2. (2/3 being generous) finished product for Xbox one x release.
Scrap Homologation
35 Pages<<45678>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error