This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
35 Pages<<333435Prev
#851 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:18:57 AM(UTC)
I think I got them right away. I think they were gifted like the cars were when you first buy the game depending on what tier you were in the rewards program (I could be wrong but that's what I remember)

Just looked it up. They are tier loyalty rewards given when you first buy the game.

Edited by user Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:20:58 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#852 Posted : Monday, July 8, 2019 5:08:57 PM(UTC)
Now that they announced the support for the game will end in august, will there be a chance to get the last locked driver gear items?
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#853 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 1:15:06 PM(UTC)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#854 Posted : Wednesday, August 7, 2019 7:08:10 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Now that they announced the support for the game will end in august, will there be a chance to get the last locked driver gear items?

Ha, I came looking for this for that same answer. Its really annoying and the only reason I still boot the game up every week to check.
 1 user liked this post.
#855 Posted : Sunday, August 11, 2019 5:42:30 AM(UTC)
Here is the list of suits that I do not have:

Forza Motorpsort (Impossible to have now)
Forza Motorpsort 2 (Impossible to have now)
Forza RC ???
M. ROSSI ???

Ugly Sweater Party (In the shop ?)
Safe And Sane (In the shop ?)
 1 user liked this post.
#856 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 2:21:32 AM(UTC)
Yea, so I guess people still don't have M.Rossi, Ugly Sweater and Safe and Sane. Only 3 I need. Never seen in the shop despite leaving the shop refreshing for hours a day.
 1 user liked this post.
#857 Posted : Monday, August 12, 2019 3:24:47 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Jezza69 Go to Quoted Post
Yea, so I guess people still don't have M.Rossi, Ugly Sweater and Safe and Sane. Only 3 I need. Never seen in the shop despite leaving the shop refreshing for hours a day.

Same 3 I've been waiting on since the shop was opened
#858 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 1:42:07 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Jezza69 Go to Quoted Post

Same 3 I've been waiting on since the shop was opened

bump.

Has anyone seen any of these three?

#859 Posted : Saturday, August 31, 2019 5:25:28 PM(UTC)
Pretty sure those 3 are not in the shop, I checked it regulary for like 5 months.
Same for Forza RC, Forza RC Seattle, Forza RC WC, Hyundai 2019, Year Of The Dog.
Forza-Achievements: 899 / 900 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#860 Posted : Sunday, September 1, 2019 4:13:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Pretty sure those 3 are not in the shop, I checked it regulary for like 5 months.
Same for Forza RC, Forza RC Seattle, Forza RC WC, Hyundai 2019, Year Of The Dog.

Yeah M. Rossi Suit is Schrödinger's Cat. It exists , but doesn't exist. If you are not looking in the Race Shop M. Rossi Suit is there, the second you open Race Shop it disappears.
Just joking, but yeah I don't understand why a Suit featured in the game trailer pre launch, still cannot be obtained after game support is no more almost 2 years later.
35 Pages<<333435Prev

Notification

Icon
Error