This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
35 Pages<<32333435PrevNext
#826 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 12:55:46 PM(UTC)
I've also had Earth First come up with BMW following pretty soon after.

The Moto Driver Gear is available from this week's Forzathon (March 15-22)

#827 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:42:17 PM(UTC)
Yesterday I got 6 new race suits in like 3 hours.
Today I spend like 10 hours checking, and not a single new one showed up.
Maybe just bad luck.
Does anybody got one of those recently?
Forza RC, Forza RC Seattle, Forza RC WC, M. Rossi, Ugly Sweater Party, Jack Rabbit, Hyundai 2019, Year Of The Dog, Safe And Sane.

4 days have passed without any new driver gear.
So I guess they didn't exactly release ALL of the rare driver gear.

Edited by user Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:49:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#828 Posted : Saturday, March 23, 2019 2:29:33 PM(UTC)
Has anyone has M.Rossi, ugly sweater , jack rabbit or Safe & Sane appear yet

Have had BMW , Earth first and push it to the limit appear since they apparently added everything but nothing new for almost 2 weeks now
#829 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 7:30:11 AM(UTC)
No, I’m waiting for exactly the same Driver Gear as you are. I got the Push it to the Limit, BMW, and Earth First in a one hour period on 17 March. Nothing new seen since.
#830 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 4:10:38 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: lipsi99 Go to Quoted Post
No, I’m waiting for exactly the same Driver Gear as you are. I got the Push it to the Limit, BMW, and Earth First in a one hour period on 17 March. Nothing new seen since.

Yep exactly the same..within an hour then nothing
Just leaving my pc running with fm7 while i play my xbone
#831 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2019 5:39:17 PM(UTC)
Same here. I got the Halo, Gears of War, and Minecraft ones and a few others, but nothing new since.
#832 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 4:25:19 AM(UTC)
Here is the list of suits that I do not have:

Forza Motorpsort
Forza Motorpsort 2
Forza RC
M. ROSSI

Ugly Sweater Party (In the shop ?)
Jack Rabbit (In the shop ?)
Safe And Sane (In the shop ?)
#833 Posted : Monday, March 25, 2019 2:36:31 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Here is the list of suits that I do not have:

Forza Motorpsort
Forza Motorpsort 2
Forza RC
M. ROSSI

Ugly Sweater Party (In the shop ?)
Jack Rabbit (In the shop ?)
Safe And Sane (In the shop ?)

You might not be able to get the forza motorsport or the forza motorsport 2 gear in the shop since they were loyalty rewards
#834 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 2:49:46 PM(UTC)
Any word on whether M. Rossi will ever be unlocked? It seems like a weird thing for it to be locked for over a year, since in the game intro sequence for FM7 it was revealed that M stood for Maria - that seemed somewhat special. Not making that suit available for anyone seems like a big oversight.
 2 users liked this post.
#835 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 10:42:06 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GDane42 Go to Quoted Post
Any word on whether M. Rossi will ever be unlocked? It seems like a weird thing for it to be locked for over a year, since in the game intro sequence for FM7 it was revealed that M stood for Maria - that seemed somewhat special. Not making that suit available for anyone seems like a big oversight.

I agree completely, it definitely seems strange. It was strange when the Tanner Foust Suit wasn't a prize during his very own Bounty Challenge, especially when Turn 10 hypes up the community train constantly during different events and streams.

I could've sworn I read some have seen the M. Rossi suit in the race shop directly after the Update containing the Race Shop itself. I dunno maybe I'm remembering wrong. I can concur with others, only having seen and purchased the BMW, Earth-First, and Push it to the Limit suits since Turn 10 saying all Driver Gears would be available in the Race Shop now. I have even been checking to see if the coveted ForzaRC Suits showed as an already owned suit, being I already have all the RC suits, but I have not seen them either, for ex. already owned. I check often while playing and pay close attention even to the suits I already own, which are slightly harder to read being covered in a dark tint, when just taking a fast glance to look for new items.

Good luck to all hunting the suits they still need.
 1 user liked this post.
#836 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2019 11:00:25 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: GDane42 Go to Quoted Post

Saw someone post today that they had the M Rossi suit so must be about somewhere
#837 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:55:01 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: DesigningLeek47 Go to Quoted Post
FYI, I just had one turn up. "JD - Race lie you were being chased by the Swarm"

Thanks, saw your post above and thought I'd check - I'd previously given-up.

since posting the above nearly two weeks ago I've not had any new ones pop up. so...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by user Wednesday, March 27, 2019 7:57:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#838 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 11:36:50 AM(UTC)
Any statement from T10 yet?
Because they said they will unlock all the driver gear, but now we see that are still several locked ones.
#839 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 4:18:39 PM(UTC)
Like everyone else, i got a bunch of driver suits that i didn't have in the first couple of hours of searching, and then nothing since. and i have had a few days where i was sick and did nothing but watch tv and have the game open checking the race shop every 6 minutes. i've had the race shop open so much, the word race shop is burned in to my old screen.

re: m.rossi driver suit, i found a reply here (https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/ac86fc/any_one_have_the_m_rossi_driver_gear_yet/) that the M.Rossi driver suit was a reward for owning the physical FM7 disc on launch, and that it "may" be able to get the driver gear by obtaining a disc and booting the game from that.

2 users liked this post.
#840 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2019 4:27:41 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManiacZapz Go to Quoted Post
Like everyone else, i got a bunch of driver suits that i didn't have in the first couple of hours of searching, and then nothing since. and i have had a few days where i was sick and did nothing but watch tv and have the game open checking the race shop every 6 minutes. i've had the race shop open so much, the word race shop is burned in to my old screen.

re: m.rossi driver suit, i found a reply here (https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/ac86fc/any_one_have_the_m_rossi_driver_gear_yet/) that the M.Rossi driver suit was a reward for owning the physical FM7 disc on launch, and that it "may" be able to get the driver gear by obtaining a disc and booting the game from that.

I've had the physical disc since early release, no m. Rossi.

Vice president, moderated club.
#841 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2019 2:00:36 PM(UTC)
almost certain I saw m.rossi when the race shop first launched but couldn't afford it. Not seen it since. A nice suprise getting the GoW JD suit I thought I'd never get. Waiting on the same 4 as everyone else it seems.
#842 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 3:55:45 PM(UTC)
Next weeks Forzathon gives you the rare Jack Rabbit driver gear.
#843 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 4:37:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: CRracer 912 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManiacZapz Go to Quoted Post

I've had the physical disc since early release, no m. Rossi.

same here - disc, no Rossi

#844 Posted : Friday, April 5, 2019 11:00:34 PM(UTC)
The only customisation i want is to remove him off my menu screens...soooo annoying!
Xbox Live Gamertag : David McKenna
PSN Gamertag : djm99
 3 users liked this post.
#845 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 6:34:20 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: SWYD1 Go to Quoted Post
Next weeks Forzathon gives you the rare Jack Rabbit driver gear.

Reminder ^^ THIS week.
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

2 users liked this post.
#846 Posted : Sunday, April 14, 2019 11:24:12 PM(UTC)
No disrespect to anyone but for the next Forza Version I prefer that Turn 10 not include all the fluff, goofy Driver Gear and focus more on real race suits (classic to modern) and to utilize the extra programming space to improve Game AI, Sound, Graphics (which is already awesome) and improvement on other Game Features for the driver experience. This is just my opinion. I do know there are players out there that like some of the extras. but to get a better driver experience I believe Turn 10 needs to get rid of the extra fluff. (IMO)
 1 user liked this post.
#847 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 4:15:33 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: YoungStar004 Go to Quoted Post
No disrespect to anyone but for the next Forza Version I prefer that Turn 10 not include all the fluff, goofy Driver Gear and focus more on real race suits (classic to modern) and to utilize the extra programming space to improve Game AI, Sound, Graphics (which is already awesome) and improvement on other Game Features for the driver experience. This is just my opinion. I do know there are players out there that like some of the extras. but to get a better driver experience I believe Turn 10 needs to get rid of the extra fluff. (IMO)

I agree, just playing the game we've got.

#848 Posted : Saturday, June 15, 2019 7:19:07 PM(UTC)
How do you get the Drivatar Clothes for the 360 forza games?? The race shop has never had them for sale...so how are they obtained?

[Mod Edit - thread merged. Loyalty Rewards aren't available in the Shop. - MM]

Edited by user Sunday, June 16, 2019 11:55:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#849 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 5:35:47 AM(UTC)
Maybe they come up as level-up prizes.

Another possibility is that they're supposed to unlock if the game detects the older games and/or save files. But I've never played the older games, so I'm only guessing.
#850 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:06:50 AM(UTC)
Do you have everything in cloud? Many Forzas check stats and cloud save is the first source for them.
35 Pages<<32333435PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error