This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
35 Pages<<3132333435PrevNext
#801 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 4:12:29 PM(UTC)
Noobertson,
Yeah, that's my bad, I overlooked this information. Thanks for the reply;)

Edited by user Friday, December 7, 2018 4:13:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
#802 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2018 3:34:12 PM(UTC)
I got this game only recently, and I found out that I missed the forzathon events to earn the Hot Wheels 1970's and 1960's gear. Is there anyway to get them? Will they just randomly appear in the shop?
#803 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:40:01 PM(UTC)
The Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary suit was distributed to Message Centers today - download it from your Gifts tab.

Edited by user Tuesday, December 18, 2018 8:42:11 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#804 Posted : Wednesday, December 26, 2018 4:16:37 AM(UTC)
Saint Nick suit gifted to players on the weekend before Christmas:

2 users liked this post.
#805 Posted : Tuesday, January 8, 2019 6:44:12 PM(UTC)
WHEN will the BMW Gear be available in the race shop or forzathon?
#806 Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2019 1:00:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: xMrBlackStone Go to Quoted Post
WHEN will the BMW Gear be available in the race shop or forzathon?

Nobody can answer that exceot for the developers who wont answer that here either
Has already been asked a hundred times without an answer too
#807 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 12:00:06 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
It doesn't really bother me, but I'm already tier 10 and I have FM5 and FH1 games, but the FM5 and FH1 suits are still closed. And by the way, special tier badges are also closed.

Tier Suits Badges

You needed to be at the tier level required before you first started ever playing fm7...not getting to those tiers afterwards
#808 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2019 3:46:16 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
You needed to be at the tier level required before you first started ever playing fm7...not getting to those tiers afterwards

Hi. Yeah, I think you're right, but I found a way to get those loyalty rewards.
I deleted my local save data (only local save file from my xbox, not cloud saving), then I turned off the Internet and started a new game (from the beginning).
I didn't even have to play, I just waited when the main menu of the game were loading, this is enough to form a new local save data file.
After that, I quit the game. Then connected the Internet and started the game again.
Then, before the data sync began, the information appeared that the local save file is different from the cloud save file and it was suggested to choose with which saving to continue sync.
I chose the cloud save.
But then I did not wait for the sync to complete, pressed the Xbox button and exit game. Then I deleted the local save file and started the game again. And again began data sync, of course from the cloud, as I deleted the local save file.
I had to wait 20 minutes, but when the main menu loaded, all my previous game progress was in good order and I received a notification, that I was gifted loyalty rewards (see the screenshot):

I also recorded a video.
The only thing is that the tier 10 badge is still closed, probably because I didn't complete tier 10. I think I had to be tier 11 to get a tier 10 badge. But I don't know that for sure.

P.S. If someone decides to try the same thing, then only you are responsible for it, there is a risk that you may lose your progress, so think carefully before repeating the same.

#809 Posted : Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:55:12 AM(UTC)
Del

Edited by user Tuesday, January 22, 2019 2:11:12 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#810 Posted : Saturday, January 26, 2019 2:23:47 PM(UTC)
hello, is it still possible to get the "Forza RC" And the "Forza RC SEATTLE" gears ?

can be watching the livestream replay? or at the pilot's shop?

thank you... and sorry for the translation.

#811 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 12:24:29 PM(UTC)
Still missing there following Driver Gear/Suits, and, would definitely be interested in knowing how and when (and/or IF) I will be able to get these....

Forza Favorites: (1) Forza RC Seattle, (2) Forza RC World Championship, and, (3) M. Rossi
Pop Culture: (1) Push It To The Limit, (2) Ugly Sweater Party, (3) Wolf Pack, and, (4) Jack Rabbit
Cars A-H: (1) BMW
Pattern General: (1) Earth First, and, (2) Safe and Sane

I also believe there are a couple of Tracks for which Gear was not developed!

Been racing every week the Leagues and check in often at the Race Shop, yet, no luck yet.

Thank you!

PRKid

Edited by user Sunday, February 17, 2019 3:47:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DJ Saoco
 1 user liked this post.
#812 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 2:48:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Still missing there following Driver Gear/Suits, and, would definitely be interested in knowing how and when (and/or IF) I will be able to get these....

https://forums.forzamoto...eature.aspx#post_1017641
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*

#813 Posted : Sunday, February 17, 2019 3:50:03 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postsm1017641_Driver-Gear---character-customization-feature.aspx#post_1017641

Thanks!..👍

DJ Saoco
#814 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 6:43:18 AM(UTC)
[Mod Edit - thread merged. Announced on last week's Forza Monthly, all Driver Gear will be added to the Race Shop rotation after the March 12 update - MM]

GIVE ME THE BMW RACING SUIT!!!!!!
DEAR TURN10

ARE U GUYS SERIOUS??????

Edited by user Sunday, March 10, 2019 12:30:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#815 Posted : Friday, March 8, 2019 6:03:20 PM(UTC)
Nobody has it yet
 1 user liked this post.
#816 Posted : Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:42:18 PM(UTC)
In the Forza Monthly stream about the update they said that all driver gear would now be available in the Race Shop, even time-exclusive or otherwise limited ones. Has anyone noticed anything different? I haven't, but I still don't have all of them, so maybe I just haven't seen them pop up yet.
#817 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:25:45 AM(UTC)
Good Question, I’ve been running FM7 Race Shop on my laptop all morning and not seen any newly added gear yet, still missing 7 items. Early days, I suppose.

Edited by user Wednesday, March 13, 2019 6:37:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user liked this post.
#818 Posted : Wednesday, March 13, 2019 3:19:04 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: romant56 Go to Quoted Post
In the Forza Monthly stream about the update they said that all driver gear would now be available in the Race Shop, even time-exclusive or otherwise limited ones. Has anyone noticed anything different? I haven't, but I still don't have all of them, so maybe I just haven't seen them pop up yet.

Was about to ask for a link but i found it in the monthly update thread
https://youtu.be/_aVAQFxfuBY?t=4722

But after looking for about 5 hours last night nothing has changed and none of those missing ones have turned up yet

got the "Earth First" suit today so I'm finally getting some of the newly released suits

Edited by user Saturday, March 16, 2019 3:17:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#819 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 9:21:34 AM(UTC)
I got suspicious when there was nothing about it in the changelog. I guess they forgot to put it in.

Edited by user Friday, March 15, 2019 11:14:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#820 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 1:06:31 PM(UTC)
FYI, I just had one turn up. "JD - Race lie you were being chased by the Swarm"

Thanks, saw your post above and thought I'd check - I'd previously given-up.

#821 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 8:21:57 PM(UTC)
I just got "Master Chief" and "Push It To The Limit" in the Race Shop.
I check the Race Shop everyday but there wasn't anything new in months, so they really added the rare suits now.

Edited by user Friday, March 15, 2019 8:25:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Forza-Achievements: 887 / 888 (FM2 Car Broker Achievement ...)
Forza Motorsport 7 Collector Level 47
#822 Posted : Friday, March 15, 2019 11:50:32 PM(UTC)
I spotted the BMW suit in the race shop this evening and grabbed it. Looks much cooler than the other manufacturer suits, I have to say.
#823 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 2:00:11 AM(UTC)
I've been picking up a lot of the missing race suits recently. Still haven't found that BMW one annoyingly. Really want the Forza RC suits, those are for the best suits in the game by miles.
#824 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 3:42:41 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: iamthejarha Go to Quoted Post
I spotted the BMW suit in the race shop this evening and grabbed it. Looks much cooler than the other manufacturer suits, I have to say.

I got Bmw and "earth first" driver gears.
#825 Posted : Saturday, March 16, 2019 7:57:11 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Salfox69 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: iamthejarha Go to Quoted Post

I got Bmw and "earth first" driver gears.

Nice! I think that six-minute refresh on the race shop might be one of the most clever engagement mechanisms I've seen in a game like this. I check it when I load the game, in-between races, after practice sessions, basically whenever I can. It doesn't always have something I want/need, but it keeps me interested in something beyond "Next Race."
35 Pages<<3132333435PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error