This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
35 Pages<<3031323334>>PrevNext
Rank: Driver's License
 1 user liked this post.
#776 Posted : Wednesday, November 14, 2018 1:41:16 PM(UTC)
I was really hoping ForzaRC would be available in the shop. I had family duties that weekend and couldn't get it.
Rank: X-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#777 Posted : Friday, November 16, 2018 1:44:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: PopuluxeCowboy Go to Quoted Post
I was really hoping ForzaRC would be available in the shop. I had family duties that weekend and couldn't get it.


+1
.


DJ Saoco
Rank: S-Class Racing License
#778 Posted : Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:13:00 PM(UTC)
THERE IS A BMW MOTORSPORT GEAR IN THE GAME NOW!!!

I'm gonna camp this damn Race Shop 24/7 now. I love the Porsche gear and wanted to have a BMW one in the same quality. Now I need the RNG to land on it.

Edited by user Saturday, November 17, 2018 4:13:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

R.I.P. 24 Heures du Mans

26/05/1923 - 17/06/2018
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#779 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 1:56:50 AM(UTC)
Really the BMW in the shop ?!

Edited by user Monday, November 19, 2018 1:42:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#780 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 5:34:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
What are the driver gear that can be found in the shop?

Yesterday I found PAINTBALL suit in the shop, and a little earlier, I found MELLOW YELLOW.
About the HOT WHEELS 50TH ANNIVERSARY suit, it should be gift, but I don't know when.
The other suits from your list I have not yet found.
I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: X-Class Racing License
#781 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:05:56 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
What are the driver gear that can be found in the shop?

Yesterday I found PAINTBALL suit in the shop, and a little earlier, I found MELLOW YELLOW.
About the HOT WHEELS 50TH ANNIVERSARY suit, it should be gift, but I don't know when.
The other suits from your list I have not yet found.


Same here!
.


DJ Saoco
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#782 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 11:22:28 AM(UTC)
BMW is in the shop ?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#783 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2018 10:33:10 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
BMW is in the shop ?

I can't say for sure, but apparently not.

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#784 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 4:05:21 AM(UTC)
Hey guys. I'm teir 13 and I never got forza motorsport 1 driver gear. Also How can i get the 2 forza RC driver's gear? Any help would be great. Thank you trying to collect them all.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#785 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 1:35:59 PM(UTC)
any help?
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#786 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 1:39:39 PM(UTC)
It's only at the first loggin :/


Is there any of these driver gear in the shop?


FORZA MOTORSPORT ?
FORZA MOTORSPORT 2 ?
FORZA RC ?
M. ROSSI ?
HOT WHEELS 1980 ?
HOT WHEELS 1990 ?
HOT WHEELS 50TH ANNIVERSARY ?
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT ?
SAINT NICK ?
UGLY SWEATER PARTY ?
WOLF PACK ?
JACK RABBIT ?
BMW ?
EARTH FIRST ?
SAFE AND SANE ?

Thank you

Edited by user Monday, November 19, 2018 1:41:41 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#787 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 5:19:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
It's only at the first loggin :/


Is there any of these driver gear in the shop?


FORZA MOTORSPORT ?
FORZA MOTORSPORT 2 ?
FORZA RC ?
M. ROSSI ?
HOT WHEELS 1980 ?
HOT WHEELS 1990 ?
HOT WHEELS 50TH ANNIVERSARY ?
PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT ?
SAINT NICK ?
UGLY SWEATER PARTY ?
WOLF PACK ?
JACK RABBIT ?
BMW ?
EARTH FIRST ?
SAFE AND SANE ?

Thank you


People have said that M Rossi is there
Have not seen any of the others yet

Forza motorsport 1 and 2 are loyalty rewards only
Hot wheels are coming through forzathons

50th anniversary is supposed to being gifted to everyone that plays

Im waiting on all the rest as well
No one has got them through the shop as yet
Rank: Racing Legend
#788 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2018 5:25:53 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeCoolGuy17 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys. I'm teir 13 and I never got forza motorsport 1 driver gear. Also How can i get the 2 forza RC driver's gear? Any help would be great. Thank you trying to collect them all.


Forza motorsport 1 gear was a loyalty reward
You needed to be Tier 11 BEFORE you ever started playing fm7

The 2 forzarc gear was from watching forzarc streams...actually 3
They might appear in the shop but havent yet
No one can confirm or deny if they will either

Edited by user Friday, November 30, 2018 12:40:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#789 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 1:26:15 PM(UTC)
well that stinks. Guess I wont collect them all then....
Rank: Racing Legend
#790 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2018 2:18:30 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: MikeCoolGuy17 Go to Quoted Post
well that stinks. Guess I wont collect them all then....


There will not be many people that will since not all have even been made available yet

Edited by user Friday, November 30, 2018 12:39:54 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: R-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
User is suspended until 2/11/2047 4:23:37 AM(UTC)
#791 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2018 12:11:43 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: MikeCoolGuy17 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys. I'm teir 13 and I never got forza motorsport 1 driver gear. Also How can i get the 2 forza RC driver's gear? Any help would be great. Thank you trying to collect them all.


Forza motorsport 1 gear was a loyalty reward
You needed to be Tier 11 BEFORE you ever started playing fm7

The 2 forzarc gear was from watching forzarc streams
They might appear in the shop but havent yet
No one can confirm or deny if they will either


I show 3 Forza RC suits.

Forza RC (I don't have)
Forza RC Seattle
Forza RC championship
Rank: A-Class Racing License
 2 users liked this post.
#792 Posted : Friday, November 30, 2018 9:51:40 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Noobertson Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post


Suits I still see as Locked and yet to be released as rewards or Race Shop offers::

FORZA FAVORITES
M. Rossi
(upcoming Hot Wheels Forzathon suits)

POP CULTURE
Push it to the Limit
Jack Rabbit
Saint Nick
Ugly Sweater Party


CARS
BMW

PATTERN GENERAL
Baller
Earth First
Safe and Sane


Exact same 8 gears are missing here.

At this point I think it's save to say, that these 8 gears are not available via the Race Shop right now.

Multiple people are missing the exact same gears.

The restock is not synced by any server. Just 'random' local.
Already tested with 2 accounts at the same time online ... with totally different offers inside the Race Shop and an individual reset timer.
The shop is also available when offline.


Edit:

Just created a support ticket to get an answer if these 8 are missing on purpose from the random rotation, or it is a bug and they are just accidentally missing.


I received an answer to my support ticket from SOY.

These 8 gears are not, and will not be available via the raceshop. Same for the 3 RC gears (but I already have those).



:-(
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: D-Class Racing License
#793 Posted : Saturday, December 1, 2018 1:56:47 PM(UTC)
I’ve been camping the shop hoping to get the Brooklands and Diver driver gear, and have yet to see them. Does anyone know if they are actually available there?
Let me just start off by saying, I've been playing Forza since the beginning, back before they went all digital and you had to hand assemble the tracks.
Rank: Driver's License
#794 Posted : Wednesday, December 5, 2018 11:14:51 PM(UTC)
In game I do not have the FM4 Driver suit despite having played FM4 since release (PO limitedn edition). You can check my profile tier stat and you will see i have that game there fully completed. It apears as though it simply doesnt read that info right. I also had FM2 and FM3 and i dont have those either. Despite this I have the FM6 and FH2 siuits even though I never bought or played those two games? Is this a known bug? Besides this I also noticed I am missing some badges. I only have badges up to Tier 6 despite being Tier 8.

[Mod Edit - thread merged - MM]

Edited by user Thursday, December 6, 2018 9:04:14 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#795 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 12:25:07 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ALLPWN Go to Quoted Post
In game I do not have the FM4 Driver suit despite having played FM4 since release (PO limitedn edition). You can check my profile tier stat and you will see i have that game there fully completed. It apears as though it simply doesnt read that info right. I also had FM2 and FM3 and i dont have those either. Despite this I have the FM6 and FH2 siuits even though I never bought or played those two games? Is this a known bug? Besides this I also noticed I am missing some badges. I only have badges up to Tier 6 despite being Tier 8.


You ONLY get the driver suits and tier badges for what forza rewards tier you were at when you first started playing fm7
Its not connected to what games you previously played
Rank: Driver's License
#796 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 1:38:08 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ALLPWN Go to Quoted Post
In game I do not have the FM4 Driver suit despite having played FM4 since release (PO limitedn edition). You can check my profile tier stat and you will see i have that game there fully completed. It apears as though it simply doesnt read that info right. I also had FM2 and FM3 and i dont have those either. Despite this I have the FM6 and FH2 siuits even though I never bought or played those two games? Is this a known bug? Besides this I also noticed I am missing some badges. I only have badges up to Tier 6 despite being Tier 8.


You ONLY get the driver suits and tier badges for what forza rewards tier you were at when you first started playing fm7
Its not connected to what games you previously played


Then I should have the tier 8 badges as I'm almost tier at this point and I was tier 8 when I first bought fm7. Dont understand why I dont have some of this stuff considering the criteria for all of these are to be met before playing fm7. As for the driver suits what's the criteria for the fm4 suit as I would like to acquire it.
Rank: Driver's License
#797 Posted : Thursday, December 6, 2018 1:40:39 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: talby71 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: ALLPWN Go to Quoted Post
In game I do not have the FM4 Driver suit despite having played FM4 since release (PO limitedn edition). You can check my profile tier stat and you will see i have that game there fully completed. It apears as though it simply doesnt read that info right. I also had FM2 and FM3 and i dont have those either. Despite this I have the FM6 and FH2 siuits even though I never bought or played those two games? Is this a known bug? Besides this I also noticed I am missing some badges. I only have badges up to Tier 6 despite being Tier 8.


You ONLY get the driver suits and tier badges for what forza rewards tier you were at when you first started playing fm7
Its not connected to what games you previously played


I have done some reading and it apears the fm4 suit is unlocked by being tier 8 but for whatever reason I only have up to tier 6 badge in game despite having been tier 8 for several months now and i only bought fm7 this last month of November. Is this a sync issue?
Rank: Driver's Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#798 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 1:31:52 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: RedCallahan Go to Quoted Post
I’ve been camping the shop hoping to get the Brooklands and Diver driver gear, and have yet to see them. Does anyone know if they are actually available there?


I have seen Brooklands very rarely, maybe three times, if I recall correctly. Diver, I see all the time. So hold out hope.
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#799 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:43:50 PM(UTC)
Hi guys. Has anyone seen a Hyundai 2019 suit in the Race Shop? I couldn't get that suit for the Level Up (when where was such opportunity, now instead of suits there is a pack of 5 mods), and now I can't get this Hyundai 2019 suit it in Race Shop. Does anyone even have it? Just don't confuse it with the ordinary Hyundai suit (It's different suits).

Edited by user Friday, December 7, 2018 3:48:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I do not know English very well, so I apologize in advance for any errors
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#800 Posted : Friday, December 7, 2018 3:55:44 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LSD51ZEN Go to Quoted Post
Hi guys. Has anyone seen a Hyundai 2019 suit in the Race Shop? I couldn't get that suit for the Level Up (when where was such opportunity, now instead of suits there is a pack of 5 mods), and now I can't get this Hyundai 2019 suit it in Race Shop. Does anyone even have it? Just don't confuse it with the ordinary Hyundai suit (It's different suits).


See post #1.

This suit was never available via level up reward or crates.
It's from the Hyundai 2019 rivals promo.

Like any other promo suit it's not available via the raceshop.


https://twitter.com/forz...tatus/969343550201782272

https://forums.forzamoto...feature.aspx#post_882980
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


35 Pages<<3031323334>>PrevNext

Notification

Icon
Error