This site uses cookies for analytics and personalized content. By continuing to browse this site, you agree to this use. Learn more
31 Pages<<293031Prev
Rank: Driver's License
#751 Posted : Saturday, October 27, 2018 9:20:13 PM(UTC)
This seems to me a useless aspect of the game. What do I care if my avatar gets a rare pair of socks? Am I missing something about the nuance of gear?
Rank: Driver's Permit
#752 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 5:55:29 AM(UTC)
Has anybody spotted the M.Rossi suit in the new Race Shop?
Last month I spent 30,000,000 dollars buying loot boxes trying to get it.

??

The reason I like the M.Rossi Suit is that it is Plain Black - No reflections in the windshield and it doesn't have any of the Bozo the Clown accoutrements.

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2018 5:59:48 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Driver's License
#753 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:04:25 AM(UTC)
I think i seen it yesterday in one off the 6 min restocking cant Remember how much it is so.e of the gears bit over priced like 300k
Rank: Driver's Permit
#754 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:44:56 AM(UTC)
M.Rossi is a female.
Rank: Driver's Permit
#755 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 7:16:32 AM(UTC)
Hi all,


The website stated that in the new patch they would gift everyone the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary suit. I've been looking in game but I cannot find it anywhere. Any ideas?


Thanks!
Rank: Racing Permit
#756 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 1:44:21 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tbellas Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,
The website stated that in the new patch they would gift everyone the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary suit. I've been looking in game but I cannot find it anywhere. Any ideas?
Thanks!

It's in the game, but it wasn't gifted

Edited by user Wednesday, November 7, 2018 2:48:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: Racing Legend
#757 Posted : Wednesday, November 7, 2018 6:03:34 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: tbellas Go to Quoted Post
Hi all,


The website stated that in the new patch they would gift everyone the Hot Wheels 50th Anniversary suit. I've been looking in game but I cannot find it anywhere. Any ideas?


Thanks!


You can wait wait for it to be gifted like everyone else

My cats don't like being moderated
Watch out they bite 😠😠
Rank: D-Class Racing License
#758 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:03:10 AM(UTC)
Can we find all the driver gear in the shops?

Which are not available in this new shop?
Rank: B-Class Racing License
 1 user liked this post.
#759 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 12:48:15 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Can we find all the driver gear in the shops?

Which are not available in this new shop?

I'm guessing the pre-order suits, Forza rewards, Forza RC and the Halo & minecraft aren't in.
All others, the ones you can see in the driver gear menu, are in based on what I've already seen. And I'm streaming Forza to my laptop while watching TV so I've seen alot of rotations.

Edited by user Thursday, November 8, 2018 12:50:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rank: X-Class Racing License
#760 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:51:40 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sergeant Slow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Can we find all the driver gear in the shops?

Which are not available in this new shop?

I'm guessing the pre-order suits, Forza rewards, Forza RC and the Halo & minecraft aren't in.
All others, the ones you can see in the driver gear menu, are in based on what I've already seen. And I'm streaming Forza to my laptop while watching TV so I've seen alot of rotations.


I believe that the ones highlighted would be included!!!

PRKid
.


DJ Saoco
Rank: Racing Permit
 1 user liked this post.
#761 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 9:55:50 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: HLR PRKid Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Sergeant Slow Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: Pegman Go to Quoted Post
Can we find all the driver gear in the shops?

Which are not available in this new shop?

I'm guessing the pre-order suits, Forza rewards, Forza RC and the Halo & minecraft aren't in.
All others, the ones you can see in the driver gear menu, are in based on what I've already seen. And I'm streaming Forza to my laptop while watching TV so I've seen alot of rotations.


I believe that the ones highlighted would be included!!!

PRKid
.


I think all DLC/gift only suits are not in the race shop including Forza Rewards, ForzaRC, pre-order, promotions, Halo/Minecraft/Gears of War and of course the career suits.
Maybe the special day suits, too?

Rank: A-Class Racing License
#762 Posted : Thursday, November 8, 2018 11:21:55 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: brooster51 Go to Quoted Post
M.Rossi is a female.


Just in Forza 7. In older forzas he was a guy (as per driver descriptions in the game).

I would love the Forza RC and Forza rewards driver suits available as well. Missed the Forza RC one, received all kind of FH driver suits in the rewards, even when I didn't play them, and didn't get Forza 2,3 and 4 which I played the most. That was a bad rewards decision IMO.
Rank: Driver's License
#763 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 12:42:29 AM(UTC)
Does anybody got the new BMW Racing Suit in the Race Shop or is it a Reward for doing a specific Rival Event ?
Nascar fan from Germany

Rank: D-Class Racing License
#764 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 2:28:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Kesselring1987 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: brooster51 Go to Quoted Post
M.Rossi is a female.


Just in Forza 7. In older forzas he was a guy (as per driver descriptions in the game).

I would love the Forza RC and Forza rewards driver suits available as well. Missed the Forza RC one, received all kind of FH driver suits in the rewards, even when I didn't play them, and didn't get Forza 2,3 and 4 which I played the most. That was a bad rewards decision IMO.


I thought so too until I booted up the older games and nowhere is Rossi mentioned as a guy. Mandela effect perhaps?
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#765 Posted : Friday, November 9, 2018 2:41:37 PM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: Sendo Tenshi Go to Quoted Post

I thought so too until I booted up the older games and nowhere is Rossi mentioned as a guy. Mandela effect perhaps?


FM2 has a bio for every AI driver, and in 2007 she was a he ... #transgender


https://forums.forzamoto...-at-Monaco-Historic.aspx
Fanatec PWTS + CSS Pedals v3i + CSS Shifter SQ v1.0 + Playseat Revolution GT @ XB1X via DriveHub ... use your 'old' wheel on XB1 & PS4

How to get locked cars in FM7 *full list*


Rank: Racing Permit
#766 Posted : Monday, November 12, 2018 10:04:50 PM(UTC)
@ManteoMax, will there be other opportunities to earn the reward suits (ie Forza RC, Forza RC Seattle, Safe and Sane, M. Rossi, Wolf Pack, etc)? I'm missing a few due to missing out on earning them when they were available because of work and other reasons. Please release them on the Race Shop, or provide future #Forzathon challenges with these suits. I really want to complete the collection.
Rank: A-Class Racing License
#767 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 12:43:54 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: LDSLamboSV Go to Quoted Post
@ManteoMax, will there be other opportunities to earn the reward suits (ie Forza RC, Forza RC Seattle, Safe and Sane, M. Rossi, Wolf Pack, etc)? I'm missing a few due to missing out on earning them when they were available because of work and other reasons. Please release them on the Race Shop, or provide future #Forzathon challenges with these suits. I really want to complete the collection.


I think M. Rossi driver gear is available trough the racing shop, at least I picked up the Sasaki and Muller ones.

But yes, would be great if T10 people could answer what is available and what not. I would love that Forza RC suit as well.

Rank: Moderator
#768 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 9:29:01 AM(UTC)
I don't know for certain but I would not expect special event suits like the ForzaRC ones to come up in the Race Shop. Maybe they'll come back for future ForzaRC stream rewards. I haven't noticed the original Loyalty Rewards suits come up in Race Shop, but since the new rewards only provide Mods, the FH and FM suits may pop up.

Suits I still see as Locked and yet to be released as rewards or Race Shop offers::

FORZA FAVORITES
M. Rossi
(upcoming Hot Wheels Forzathon suits)

POP CULTURE
Push it to the Limit
Jack Rabbit
Saint Nick
Ugly Sweater Party


CARS
BMW

PATTERN GENERAL
Baller
Earth First
Safe and Sane
Rank: B-Class Racing License
#769 Posted : Tuesday, November 13, 2018 10:13:09 AM(UTC)
Originally Posted by: ManteoMax Go to Quoted Post
I don't know for certain but I would not expect special event suits like the ForzaRC ones to come up in the Race Shop. Maybe they'll come back for future ForzaRC stream rewards. I haven't noticed the original Loyalty Rewards suits come up in Race Shop, but since the new rewards only provide Mods, the FH and FM suits may pop up.

Suits I still see as Locked and yet to be released as rewards or Race Shop offers::

FORZA FAVORITES
M. Rossi
(upcoming Hot Wheels Forzathon suits)

POP CULTURE
Push it to the Limit
Jack Rabbit
Saint Nick
Ugly Sweater Party


CARS
BMW

PATTERN GENERAL
Baller
Earth First
Safe and Sane


I have Baller, so that must be in the race shop.

31 Pages<<293031Prev

Notification

Icon
Error